Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I need a clan

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

X SOLiiD F1SH X Posted at: 18:51 Jun06 2010 Post ID: 2852490
X SOLiiD F1SH X
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need a clan. Yes, I am a squeaker (Squeaky voice)and I am 12. But, I am NOT annoying and my K/D ratio is 1.04 and I like to play search and destroy. I play on Xbox.

Send a general description of your clan, clan tag et cetera.

my gamertag is: X SOLiiD F1SH X

Smile

« Last edited by X SOLiiD F1SH X on Jun 6th 2010 »
stormform Posted at: 01:09 Jun07 2010 Post ID: 2852570
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
Go here:http://gamebattles.com/xbox...rfare-2/ there are lots clans (teams) you can join.

qwertyuio Posted at: 02:12 Jun07 2010 Post ID: 2852575
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
12, and a squeaker...gonna be impossible for you to get a serious clan, well established clan. If you're serious about your KD and actually try to keep it up then 1.04 is actually really bad.

Tell you what though, I'll try you out. Add Revolver 1412, I'll add you tomorrow and I'll 1v1 while only playing at like half my actual skill. Mainly seeing how you adapt to different situations. I probably won't accept you but we'll see. =/ My clan's page is in my sig. Our W/L ratio is due to us basically analyzing people's tactics and such because we're fairly new to GB. There's a reason I've got 'CoD MW2 Champ' under my name, believe me. ;)
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
X SOLiiD F1SH X Posted at: 19:31 Jun07 2010 Post ID: 2852909
X SOLiiD F1SH X
Post Likes: 0
+
+
qwertyuio said:12, and a squeaker...gonna be impossible for you to get a serious clan, well established clan. If you're serious about your KD and actually try to keep it up then 1.04 is actually really bad.

Tell you what though, I'll try you out. Add Revolver 1412, I'll add you tomorrow and I'll 1v1 while only playing at like half my actual skill. Mainly seeing how you adapt to different situations. I probably won't accept you but we'll see. =/ My clan's page is in my sig. Our W/L ratio is due to us basically analyzing people's tactics and such because we're fairly new to GB. There's a reason I've got 'CoD MW2 Champ' under my name, believe me. ;)

Thanks for the offer, but I have already found a clan. It would be a huge honor to be in your clan, and you seem like a hardcore kind of player, but I would crumble under the pressure and I know I am not good enough to be in yours...

Thnx for the offer though!Smile
Jirachi X Posted at: 19:43 Jun07 2010 Post ID: 2852912
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Qwert's not that good, he only beat me because I had Yellow Lag and they all had 4 bars Smile
I'm gone - bye
sphynxx Posted at: 23:02 Jun07 2010 Post ID: 2852972
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Qwert, I'm curious, what is your K/D & W/L?

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
qwertyuio Posted at: 23:48 Jun07 2010 Post ID: 2852991
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Oh damn it. I'm stupid.

X SOLiiD F1SH X said: I am 12

COPPA, the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act prohibits children under the age of 13 to post on this site, and many other internet forums and such. 24 hour ban instituted on the account X SOLiiD F1SH X until I'm able to get an Admin to ban you, which will likely be a 1 year IP and account ban. Any attempts at 'getting around' your ban will result in a longer ban being given, if your birthday is sooner than 1 year please send an email to [email protected] stating your date of birth and I'll attempt, but can't promise anything, to get the ban shortened accordingly. I'm sorry, it's nothing personal, it's the law. You're more than welcome back once you turn 13.

@Jirachi: Yeah right. ;)

sph: I'll get back to you on that. Smile
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 292692

Post Top
Click to close