Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

What do you hate

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

stormform Posted at: 14:32 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853595
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
So what do you absolutely hate about the game. Online or singleplayer. Or anything else for that matter. I personally hate the heartbeat sensor campers.
Especially the spawn campers

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superbird5005 Posted at: 15:37 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853654
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
You....

Not really, I'm all about love <3 I hate those people who go around quick-scoping thinking they are cool. Seriously, it has no skill, it's a matter of luck. Try it across the map and then say something.

I can't say I hate camping, because I do it myself. It can get annoying after a while, I must say.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

zeldafan11 Posted at: 18:19 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853747
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Commando
1 hit kill weapons...(Snipers and Shotguns...Especially the former...)
OMA Noobtubes even after the patch...
I would finish the list but it would take nearly forever...

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Jun 9th 2010 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
3versykez Posted at: 20:12 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853849
3versykez
+
+
superbird5005 said:I hate those people who go around quick-scoping thinking they are cool. Seriously, it has no skill, it's a matter of luck. Try it across the map and then say something.

You hate me Silenced lol I dont think I'm cool. Yes its probably mostly luck but if you are like me and practice in 1v1 matches and FFA 360s etc, it's plainly skills once you go in a real match and quickscope with accuracy.
[center][size=8]|[color=silver]Sig by Craizen|Avy by PBO|[/size][/center]
Jirachi X Posted at: 21:30 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853893
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Terrible lag...
I'm gone - bye
zeldafan11 Posted at: 21:33 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853897
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
^3 words pls.

Just thought I had to add this: Playing Domination and no one but me captures a damn flag...Ground Who...War at that...

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Jun 9th 2010 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 21:40 Jun09 2010 Post ID: 2853901
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I have to agree with 3versykez lol.

I'm not great at quick scoping, nor do I think I'm cool because I do it. I do it because it changes up the game. It forces myself to get better at a style of play I'm not familiar with, and it forces the other team to re-think their "lets run around aimlessly" strategy.

I don't also soley quick scope. I use for the majority of my games, either the Barrett or Intervention. I quickscope when I'm caught in CQ, I use the rifle for 'its intended purpose' when the need arises.

Just because the rifles weren't intended for CQ doesn't mean they can't be used effectively Smile

Now; as for the;

Seriously, it has no skill, it's a matter of luck.

I think you'll find that quickscoping does have a high element of skill involved.

No scoping is pretty much all luck.

Now, onto what I hate about this game;

I hate it when people seemingly jump my claymore blasts. Sure, if you're using Scrambler Pro - I have no problem. But if you just somehow out run my claymore without taking damage then I hate you Not Talking

Also, people that use Danger Close + C4 - and place their C4 somewhere, then sit in a corner behind a riot shield & wait for someone to come near their C4. That annoys the hell out of me.

As well as if someone flashbangs a C4 pack - and the person whose C4 it is goes to detonate it - it wont work, but then it explodes like 10 seconds afterwards Eh

I can generally live with those, because it doesn't happen all that often, but the biggest thing I hate is how inconsistent the sniper rifles are.

Intervention & Barrett - supposed to be the two more powerful rifles out of the bunch. Even with stopping power, half my shots get hit markers - and 90 percent of my shots are center mass.

Then next thing I know I'm being killed by someone using a Silenced M21/WA2000 with Hardline (and for some reason Hardline has been an incredibly frequent perk in my opponents, even more so than stopping power) hits me in the leg, or elbow & I die 1 hit. And I hadn't had any damange before that.

All I want is for some consistency lol - If the weaker rifles can do that over & over again, why can't the more powerful ones.

Eh, rant over xD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close