Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I would like this.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Jirachi X Posted at: 06:30 Jun23 2010 Post ID: 2859890
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Saw this epic video of Akimbo Model 1887s. That was unfair for the other team.

Even the comentator was saying they were too overpowered and needed to be dumbed down or lose the akimbo.

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Jun 23rd 2010 »
I'm gone - bye
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
stormform Posted at: 15:00 Jun23 2010 Post ID: 2859996
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
Was it before the patch or after?
Anyway the only somewhat fair akimbo weopons are the pistols. Shotguns and submachine guns should lose the akimbo

sphynxx Posted at: 23:21 Jun23 2010 Post ID: 2860123
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
X, was that Hutch's video on Highrise? Or was it Hutches video on Quarry before the patch came in to lessen their range/damage? lol

Even Akimbo D.Eagles & Magnums are unfair. A double shot (1 bullet from each) will kill in Core matches. A lot of video commentators I've heard have even referred to the Akimbo Magnums as a 'cheeky shotgun alternative' because of their power. The D.Eagles are just the same. With the exception that D.Eagles seem to be hard to get to Akimbo because of their rediculous recoil which pretty much prevents rapid fire button spamming unless you aim lower down the targets body lol

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Jirachi X Posted at: 08:49 Jun25 2010 Post ID: 2860421
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Yeah, it was Highrise.

I'm thinking attachments for Snipers that actually give you the kill you should have deserved 100 of the time instead of damn hitmarkers that like to **** you off.
I'm gone - bye
sphynxx Posted at: 21:57 Jun26 2010 Post ID: 2860860
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
well, all they need to do is re-work the rifles.

If the Barrett & Intervention are the two most powerful weapons in the game, aside from the Javelin & explosives, then they should work like the two most powerful weapons in the game.

People that say the rifles need to be 'patched' or weakened are to my mind, morons. As it stands, they're already horribly inconsistant, with the two lesser powerful, lower calibre rifles (M21 & WA2000) getting OHK without stopping power with silencers, without a headshot, when the higher calibre, more powerful rifles (barrett & intervention) get hitmarkers a lot of the time even when coupled with stopping power and without using the silencer.

It's maddeningly unhelpful when your on a higher KS, going for a Pavelow or AC130 & we line up a perfect shot, get a hitmarker, then some guy happens to kill us 2 bullets from a silenced UMP with coldblooded.

Makes me sad =(

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close