Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Quick Scopes: Class and Why You SHOULDN'T use FMJ

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
1122andyozz33 Posted at: 14:04 Jun27 2010 Post ID: 2861060
1122andyozz33
Post Likes: 0
+
+
stormform said:Because the game is unrealistic

That's where you're wrong. The game is VERY realistic...it's just not real. :D

« Last edited by 1122andyozz33 on Jun 27th 2010 »
1122andYOZZ33

Gamertag: i2BaD McMiTcH

PSN:yozz33

Join My Cod Team Today!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
MrShinydeoxys Posted at: 14:07 Jun27 2010 Post ID: 2861061
MrShinydeoxys
+
+
after all of my statements and the post above me i agree but i don't have extended mags and i find it better with HBS then no attachment *EDIT* oh and thanks for the info ever since i bumped into this topic i started doing research and found out the real stats thanks yozz33 and i might add you on PSN for this :D PSN = unknown_user09

« Last edited by MrShinydeoxys on Jun 29th 2010 »
I did not tell half of what I saw for I knew I would not be beleived - Marco Polo
1122andyozz33 Posted at: 14:32 Jun27 2010 Post ID: 2861070
1122andyozz33
+
+
MrShinydeoxys said:after all of my statements and the post above me i agree but i don't have extended mags and i find it better with HBS then no attachment *EDIT* oh and thanks for the info ever since i bumped into this topic i started doing research and found out the real stats thanks yozz33 and i might add you on PSN for this :D PSN = unknown_user09

You are very welcome:D And I might not add you for a while cause I don't really get on PSN that much anymore, just to let you know.
1122andYOZZ33

Join My Cod Team Today!
sphynxx Posted at: 22:44 Jun27 2010 Post ID: 2861210
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Yozz33 said:You do have a point there, CC. But try an experiment: Next time you play MW2, play a match with an intervention with no attachment/Extended Mags while Quickscoping then play another match with FMJ while Quickscoping...then post your results afterwards.

Personal experience; FMJ doesn't affect quickscoping. I've never once gotten a hitmarker with the Barrett w/FMJ whilst quickscoping.

My hitmarkers tend to come from the longer range drag shots & when I hardscope -.-

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 05:10 Jun28 2010 Post ID: 2861263
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yozz33 said: CC. But try an experiment: Next time you play MW2

Sold it.
Ages ago.
Now known as
1122andyozz33 Posted at: 21:21 Jun28 2010 Post ID: 2861519
1122andyozz33
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:
Yozz33 said: CC. But try an experiment: Next time you play MW2

Sold it.
Ages ago.

That's too bad. I actually experimented this myself recently. It seemss that if I Quickscope from mid-long ranges, it would be a OSK(One Shot, not one Hit) but, if I quick/Noscope from close range )such as when they are right in front of you) then I will only get Hit Markers. So,, I guess you should use FMJ if you don't plan on getting close to anyone...of course that's what the knife is for :D
1122andYOZZ33

Join My Cod Team Today!
MrShinydeoxys Posted at: 14:29 Jun29 2010 Post ID: 2861738
MrShinydeoxys
+
+
i like to quickscope with heartbeat sensor now cause well i don't have extended mags and i find heartbeat sensor to be more helpful then no attachment.i usually do free for all when quickscoping cause theres an enemy more often especially boosters but thats a different story. so anyways FACTS: FMJ stats are false and doesn't increase damage to exposed targets (not through walls). FMJ has no disadvantages so really theres no reason to take it off for most people who don't know the stats are rigged...MY OPINION: Snipers are the Hardest to get extended mags with (in my opinion)*EDIT* maybe you get hitmarkers from close range because of the body parts you hit for example headshot multiplys by 2 times while others have different damage multiplyers

« Last edited by MrShinydeoxys on Jun 29th 2010 »
I did not tell half of what I saw for I knew I would not be beleived - Marco Polo
GranTurismo Posted at: 12:04 Jun30 2010 Post ID: 2862032
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Here's something I'd like to point out. If you're really concerned with hitmarkers when you're quick-scoping...just play hardcore...

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
stormform Posted at: 16:47 Jun30 2010 Post ID: 2862127
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
True, but people tend to move less in hardcore games so there might not be as many targets

sphynxx Posted at: 20:40 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862672
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Hardcore is the worst game type to quick-scope on. A single magnum bullet will kill you, so unless you get the person from behind, or from a distance, you're pretty much screwed, unless you have the barrett & just spray & pray.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close