Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Living on a prayer

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 18:07 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864678
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
We're halfway there

wo-ooh

we're living on a prayer

sorry im listening to the song but have you ever gotten a kill that just amazed you or was pure luck?

I got a kill that amazed me yesterday.This guy was in front of my camping position and about to kill me when i started random sprayin with my acr like wasting an entire clip going in a figure 8 and i killed him before he could kill me.I was like wtf?so much for skill then he noobtubed me.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zeldafan11 Posted at: 18:52 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864712
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Camping, ACR and noobtubes...What is so special about that?

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Jul 6th 2010 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 21:58 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864805
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
zeldafan11 said:Camping, ACR and noobtubes...What is so special about that?

I have to agree. Although it isn't a thread about "special" kills Alex, more like;

"wtf how did that happen" kills.

I have one on Wasteland I got on Saturday on my friends accoun. I entered a game late, and was standing on a random tank (near one of the houses with no roof, just the timbers that hold the roof up) and I was spinning around in circles, jumping up & down because I'd joined a game with 30 seconds left, and the score limit had just ticked over to 7400 for my team, and as I was spinning & jumping I pressed R1 and I got a kill! Game Winning Killcam, all you see is my screen going around & around & around then a shot & a kill.

Oh the guy was P!SSED, started sending my mate hate-mail calling him a hacker & a cheater lol.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Jirachi X Posted at: 02:03 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2864857
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Throwing Knife. Thought I had a Claymore on.

Instead of dropping a Clamore, I throw the knife out the doorway, and it hits the last guy on the other team who had probably seen me and was running up to me with a Spas on a Search and Destroy Match 8D
I'm gone - bye
zeldafan11 Posted at: 02:32 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2864864
zeldafan11
+
+
I was running about with my Spas, and I go into a building turn to walk away from someone camping in a corner, and with my 1337 10 sensitivity I turn around cause I see a guy on UAV and one shot him in the corner. I was like "Boo-F***ing-Yah".

sphynxx: Deleted. :p

Well his post wasn't anything "wtf how did that happen", it's karma, He camps with an ACR so he gets noobtubed. He sprays with the ACR as the guy shoots a noobtube and the noobtube takes the time it takes to kill with the ACR to travel the distance. :p

sphynxx Posted at: 03:49 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2864874
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Oh whatever Alex, you're just getting all technical Evil

I will be able to play MW2 again probably this coming saturday for me =D I've finally gotten my house connected to the Broadband network, it's getting connected on friday at some point Smile

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 18:43 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2865292
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ooh are you gonna take that alex?

also i was one kill of my Harrier.I didnt want to lose it.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

stormform Posted at: 22:31 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2865497
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
I got this weird kill a while back with a car bomb. In bailout i set off a domino effect with two cars wich eventually exploded a claymore wich killed i guy

« Last edited by stormform on Jul 7th 2010 »

zeldafan11 Posted at: 00:55 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2865527
zeldafan11
+
+
sphynxx: Sweet! :D

Sean: Take what? :p

Again, nothing special, camping for KillStreaks is rampant in the game too. :p

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:31 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2865593
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
idk

also stormform thats pretty awesome.But i hate it when it happens randomly and hits you.this is the same with barrels.

Xeta Posted at: 15:34 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2866071
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
zeldafan11 said:sphynxx: Deleted. :p

Well his post wasn't anything "wtf how did that happen", it's karma, He camps with an ACR so he gets noobtubed. He sprays with the ACR as the guy shoots a noobtube and the noobtube takes the time it takes to kill with the ACR to travel the distance. :p

That's hardly a reason to delete a post. Oh by the, nice sig. Coheed is boss.

I was following my sniper friend and kept randomly shooting to give away his position. While spraying randomly, I hit a barrel, it explodes, and I get two kills.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
stormform Posted at: 16:11 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2866083
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
He deleted the post because it was double post.

Nice kill anyways

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 16:16 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2866084
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I have never ever in all the time I spent on any CoD game got any kill like any mentioned.
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 17:28 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2866105
zeldafan11
+
+
Xeta said:
zeldafan11 said:sphynxx: Deleted. :p

That's hardly a reason to delete a post. Oh by the, nice sig. Coheed is boss.

I was following my sniper friend and kept randomly shooting to give away his position. While spraying randomly, I hit a barrel, it explodes, and I get two kills.

His internet messed up and posted same thing twice, plenty of reason to delete. And yes, I know, my MSN status is a line from Far. :p

Just thought of my quad Jav...I was in a private match (though it was not set up) we were using explosives only and it was on Sub Base, I had the Javelin and I was by where the A bombsite and I aim toward the middle near where the B bombsite would be and I get a quad, I honestly didn't see anyone when it landed, it has ridiculous range. :D sew i waz liek wtf hao dd dat hapen.

Xeta Posted at: 18:38 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2866151
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
OH! Sorry for any accusations.

And yeah, i'm seeing them at the end of August, except that really has nothing to do with anything.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
bowow Posted at: 12:42 Jul18 2010 Post ID: 2871221
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Not much luck, but tatics.

I was playing Hardcore S&D, Estate, and i was the last one left on my team, (two on the other) i went to the basement in the house put a T.I on the snooker table and hid behind the bar with a 44. Magnum, and waitedfor them come, they both came at the same time and killed them. One of them went on a rant of how i was crap and the other keep saying well done.

Same game mode but in Favela, i was the last on my team, the enemy had all there players (6) i was just outside of the B bombsite this guy walked straight in front of me i shot him with my striker, ran up the stairs to the roof looked around then jumped off, walk inside then shot another one with the striker, went out side again near the hairdress building then one walked straight past me i shot him went around the corner to the A bombsite shot another guy went to run up the stairs of the building to the far right and i got shot in the leg and my team lose, then the other team keep saying we kicked your ****.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close