Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

And they thought the Models had range!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
sphynxx Posted at: 03:17 Jul09 2010 Post ID: 2866341
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Haha, comment stolen by random youtube user xD

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=psbAgsMD8QM&playnext_from=TL&videos=hzxEYITPbXU&feature=grec_index[/video]

SandyRavage gameplay video - pretty much details why I hate the SPAS-12 sometimes -.- lol

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xeta Posted at: 03:56 Jul09 2010 Post ID: 2866345
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
Pretty much is just one reason why I hate Modern Warfare nearly eveytime.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
zeldafan11 Posted at: 04:13 Jul09 2010 Post ID: 2866347
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you thinks the Models had range before the patch you'll hate BFBC2, they have cross map range with the huge maps that are already there.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 15:49 Jul09 2010 Post ID: 2866631
sphynxx
+
+
I already hated BFBC2.

I hired it out to see what the big hype was about the online and I wasn't impressed lol. Substandard graphics, slow as all hell sensitivity, only 3 classes & only 4 maps? (well, when I played it lol) and nothing about it impressed me at all.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:27 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2866867
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
inorite those spas-12 annoy me sometimes.But its fun using it in cops and robbers.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

qwertyuio Posted at: 06:47 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2866912
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Link not working. >.<
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
GranTurismo Posted at: 10:02 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2866966
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Fairly sure nobody actually thought the models had decent range, and the shotgun attachment will trump the SPAS for damage-to-range every time.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
zeldafan11 Posted at: 13:40 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2867015
zeldafan11
+
+
GranTurismo said:Fairly sure nobody actually thought the models had decent range, and the shotgun attachment will trump the SPAS for damage-to-range every time.

Hardcore, yes. Core, no. D:

GranTurismo Posted at: 19:02 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2867246
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Hardcore yes and core, yes it will.

Especially considering last time I checked, the SPAS can't reach 100-150m away like the shotgun attachment can.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
zeldafan11 Posted at: 19:25 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2867266
zeldafan11
+
+
Yeah, but it takes about 6 shots to kill at that range in Core, good luck getting them to just stand there as you shoot them...

sphynxx Posted at: 21:59 Jul10 2010 Post ID: 2867311
sphynxx
+
+
Bro, the SPAS-12 trumps the Masterkey shotgun attachment every time. I mean, I get SPASed from a fair distance & die 1 shot. I also do the same back.

The underbarrel is rubbish in Core. I've been standing 1 or 2 meters behind a guy (sniper) and used the UB shotty & I get 3 hit markers before he even turns around Eh

I persevered with the UB shotty for a few games & didn't once get a OHK

zeldafan11 Posted at: 00:10 Jul11 2010 Post ID: 2867341
zeldafan11
+
+
sphynxx said:Bro, the SPAS-12 trumps the Masterkey shotgun attachment every time. I mean, I get SPASed from a fair distance & die 1 shot. I also do the same back.

The underbarrel is rubbish in Core. I've been standing 1 or 2 meters behind a guy (sniper) and used the UB shotty & I get 3 hit markers before he even turns around Eh

I persevered with the UB shotty for a few games & didn't once get a OHK

Reminds me of when you, Eoin and I were in that private match with the UB only. :D

sphynxx Posted at: 19:58 Jul11 2010 Post ID: 2867744
sphynxx
+
+
Perhaps that was bowow Alex, coz it sure wasn't me bro Shame

& if it was on either of my accounts, then I dunno what to tell you, coz I've only ever done 1 private match & that was to show my friend Paul how to get onto the second floor of a busted house in Overgrown lol.

It could have been me, but I really don't remember that & I have a pretty good memory... remember PROMOD Alex Evil

« Last edited by sphynxx on Jul 11th 2010 »

Jirachi X Posted at: 20:06 Jul11 2010 Post ID: 2867748
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Whiners the lot of people crying out for patches.

Real Life Shotguns are accurate from 20-30 meters away...

Link not working but is that the one on Afghan with the female comentator?
I'm gone - bye
sphynxx Posted at: 23:43 Jul11 2010 Post ID: 2867781
sphynxx
+
+
Nope. It's a SandyRavage gameplay video. He uses sfx from the Duke Nukem games, if that rings any bells.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSandyRavagep/u/4/psbAgsMD8QM

That's his channel. Gameplay video I was referring to is called Modern Warfare 2; Spastex-130

He has a few other videos with it as well. The dudes either always up against morons, or just plain scary good lol

Case in Point;

« Last edited by sphynxx on Jul 12th 2010 »

zeldafan11 Posted at: 16:35 Jul12 2010 Post ID: 2868061
zeldafan11
+
+
sphynxx said:Perhaps that was bowow Alex, coz it sure wasn't me bro Shame

& if it was on either of my accounts, then I dunno what to tell you, coz I've only ever done 1 private match & that was to show my friend Paul how to get onto the second floor of a busted house in Overgrown lol.

It could have been me, but I really don't remember that & I have a pretty good memory... remember PROMOD Alex Evil

Yes I remember ProMod. :D

Might have been, I know it was CC, someone else from either here or that I know pretty well and me...

Also, I think the AA-12 is underpowered, I want the full 200 yard range with full effectiveness of real life. Not Talking

Oh, and don't get me started with the Spas-12, it's a rip off of the W1200 from MW, they look almost Identical from the side...THEN, they have the nerve to make it unrealistic, which, we should all expect realism in video games...

sphynxx Posted at: 20:15 Jul12 2010 Post ID: 2868157
sphynxx
+
+
This game needs consistency before they start power up or de-powering weapons -.-

If I can get a OSK with the SPAS from the window of the L shaped plane things in Scrapyard, shooting toward the big building with the ramp etc. I should be able to get a OSK from right next to someone. But apparently not -.-

Same goes with the Rifles. I've not really sniped in this prestige because I don't get OHK kills. With or without stopping power, it's always two or three shots. But I always get taken down by 1 hit lol.

stormform Posted at: 01:03 Jul13 2010 Post ID: 2868269
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
zeldafan11 said:Also, I think the AA-12 is underpowered, I want the full 200 yard range with full effectiveness of real life.

Now would we all hate it so much that we'll commit suicide love that! Smile
sphynxx said:This game needs consistency before they start power up or de-powering weapons -.-
agree 100 percent

it's getting annoying when intervention shot with stopping power in the chest won't get OSK but a m21 shot will

« Last edited by stormform on Jul 13th 2010 »

sphynxx Posted at: 01:31 Jul13 2010 Post ID: 2868276
sphynxx
+
+
Especially when that M21 is coupled with Lightweight or Hardline amiryt?

Or when 2 bullets from a M4 with FMJ & Hardline can kill a person when the shooter is aiming at the legs of someone, but 10+ bullets into the body of a person with an RPD with Coldblooded pro doesn't kill them -.- That was probably the most amount of hitmarkers in a row & all continuous that I've ever had. As much as I enjoy playing this game, it's frustrating as all hell.

especially when I start a game, the host of the game leaves & it does its automatic host finding thing, and everything I have done in the game gets reset to zero -.- I was in Favela today using the SPAS & marathon & lightweight, 10 killstreak, was sitting on my Pred. Missle, Harrier & Pavelow KS (didn't use them) and then the host leaves. Finds a new host, and I'm re-joined, having lost both my kills, my KS rewards & put onto the losing team full of morons.

I thought it'd be just my internet/router causing that, but my friend who has great internet has had the same thing happen & my friend in Australia has had this happen as well.

stormform Posted at: 02:05 Jul13 2010 Post ID: 2868282
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
The host system in the game sucks
'nuff said

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close