Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

And they thought the Models had range!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
GranTurismo Posted at: 02:54 Jul13 2010 Post ID: 2868294
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
sphynxx said:Bro, the SPAS-12 trumps the Masterkey shotgun attachment every time.

The underbarrel is rubbish in Core. I've been standing 1 or 2 meters behind a guy (sniper) and used the UB shotty & I get 3 hit markers before he even turns around Eh

I persevered with the UB shotty for a few games & didn't once get a OHK

It doesn't trump it for range though which, correct me if I'm wrong, was what this topic was about in the first place.

You won't be able to hit someone 100-150m away with the SPAS-12 because it doesn't reach that far. The shotgun attachment does.

I rest my case.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 04:25 Jul15 2010 Post ID: 2869687
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Not when I've used it. Your case isn't by any means rested. It is subjective to far too many variables & there is no definitive result.

As the saying goes, "Results may vary." Like you, I was merely speaking from my own personal experience in saying that I've noticed the SPAS-12 has greater range and damage.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
GranTurismo Posted at: 01:53 Jul17 2010 Post ID: 2870499
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yes, and I'm speaking not only from MY personal experience, but quite a few others that have used the shotgun attachment on a regular basis.

It's glitched. You can get hitmarkers and/or kill people from sniper range. The SPAS-12 can't because it ISN'T glitched.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
hatershateme Posted at: 02:15 Jul17 2010 Post ID: 2870509
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
The Shotgun attachment, for every time that I used it. I needs to hit them 2 times.
I have seen some Bugs with the SPAS. With Holographic and Grip, and when you quick scope it, it goes really far. Maybe about 10+ Range.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

sphynxx Posted at: 04:19 Jul17 2010 Post ID: 2870529
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Yeah, I haven't noticed the so called 'glitch' with the UB attachment on the PS3. Perhaps on the PC, but no-one I know that plays MW2 has ever experienced this glitch. I've tried this today to see if what you say is true, & even on a reasonably enclosed map like Favela or Salvage, the UB underperforms for me, as well as the others I've asked to trial this. Eh

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close