Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Did that just happen?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
sphynxx Posted at: 04:48 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886342
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
In the same vain as the Clutch <3 thread. Except more encompassing.

Basically, post up anything you can't really believe. Not necessarily just a single kill. We have threads for that already. But things like how a game went for you, or for another person you noticed. Anything you've seen, or done. Post up monster XP hauls or feats of other awesomeness.

My one happened just a few hours ago. I had just come back to my PS3 after being at my sister-in-laws place for an hour babysitting & jumped straight onto MW2. Joined a HCTDM game. Full lobby. Everyone voted to skip Wasteland, and it came to Scrapyard. The game starts, and the person whos lobby host leaves (from my team) so the Host Migration kicks in before the game even starts.

So with the game starts, I decide to use the follow class;

L86 LSW.
Stinger.
Equipt; Claymore
Spec. Gren. Smoke.
P1; Bling Pro.
P2; Coldblooded.
P3; Scrambler (going for pro - HC is easiest as the other team can't use their radar to see you coming lol)

So, I selected my class, & hung back to avoid the usual noob toobs & grenade spamming that happens whenever I play Scrapyard & noticed no-one from my team has moved. I look around, no-one there. Pull up select; I see it's Me, versus 6.

Needless to say I was wondering about what the hell I do & how the hell it happened. I wont go into much boring detail, but I started off geting a 5 KS, used my Predator, then called in my Harriers, which got me my Pavelow & got a couple more kills then died.

The killstreaks did a fair amount of work for me. I died a few more times, then I got on another KS, got my Predator, harriers & Pavelow again & got a few more kills before I died. Repeated a few more times, this time without getting the harriers & pavelow.

Just before the end of the game a clan of 4 joined in & at the end of the game my score was 59-0-11. I could hardly believe it. Mostly because I was up against 6 on HC which makes it damn near impossible to move, but the stupidity of the other team for not using Coldblooded & my air support gave me plenty of time to move from cover to cover.

tl;dr

on HCTDM on Scrapyard; it was me vs 6 & I dominated for a while & ended up 59-0-11 haha

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zeldafan11 Posted at: 10:11 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886411
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
HCHQ on Rust, got a Chopper Gunner in and Emergency Airdrop (Which sucks for Rust) and I got some heavy spawn rape on the other team.

I ended up 132-18 I believe.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
GranTurismo Posted at: 21:47 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886707
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Triple collateral on a teammate and two enemies while spawn sniping. Highrise, HCTDM.

I had to wait a minute to respawn, but it was worth it.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 22:08 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886721
sphynxx
+
+
My highest score on any objective based game is 145-15-28 on Domination -,-

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Jirachi X Posted at: 23:40 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886775
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Playing search. It was 1 v 1, I had to defuse.

Couldn't find him so I just defused anyway.

In the vision not obscurred by laptop; the guy drops off a builing, decideds to be cocky.

I drop laptop, I spray.

I disarm bomb with two seconds left on clock <3
I'm gone - bye
sphynxx Posted at: 00:19 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886791
sphynxx
+
+
I've had that happen to me as well. Except I was so close to defusing, I didn't bother to stop, and so I defuse, it comes up the game ends, or close to it (this was the only S&D game I've played) and then I get SPAS'd in the back of the head -,-

I figured that since the objective has been complete; game ends; apparently not lol

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:24 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886835
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I remember one time i was playing scrapyard and my friend was hitting me.I acciendly threw my sentex to hte other side of the field and got a triple kill.

Another one was on Terminal and i was being a idiot.It was 7400-7400 and i was in the libary.I randomly throw out my stun grenade and the game ends.It seems my stun grenade went out the window and hit a guy down there killing him.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted at: 04:26 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886861
sphynxx
+
+
I've seen game winning killcams of the concussion blasts from Stun/flash grenades killing people in last stand. Most of them were lucky throws lol.

Of course; that works both ways; In HCTDM I usually use Last stand & kill myself with either a stun/flash or C4 xD I like stealing kills from people haha

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 06:42 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887397
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The only one I can think of is the time when I got a Chopper Gunner on S&D.
It was in Estate, and i camped up in the big house, took out most of the enemy team, then took out some more, got a harrier.
Called it in next round, got a load of kills, got a Pavelow.
Then that got me an AC-130, but the game ended before I could call it in -_-

I also got a 25 killstreak on W@W not that long ago.
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 08:48 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887433
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:I also got a 25 killstreak on W@W not that long ago.

Where you playing as an American? You could've nuked Japan.

Jirachi X Posted at: 09:04 Aug18 2010 Post ID: 2887440
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
sphynxx said:
CRAZY CHEATS said:I also got a 25 killstreak on W@W not that long ago.

Where you playing as an American? You could've nuked Japan.

I lol'd.

Heres something we all laughed at at the end of the game <3

On Highrise, We were playing a pretty terrible team and Our team was winning by about 2000 points (We were about 1000 off 7500) and then we see in the killfeed that the entire other team suicided.

When they respawned; they all ran to the edge and jumped off again.

So my team just starts rushing in while I'm sitting back roaring my head off and just pick off these idiots when they come in my sights.

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Aug 18th 2010 »
I'm gone - bye
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:26 Aug19 2010 Post ID: 2887893
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I lol'd to.

I remember once on Estate we were playing domination and i was hiding in the bush near point A(i think the one near the back of the house).And everytime an idiot or two would come up and i would just knife him.Then every 5 or so kills i would just switch bush and watch them run around like headless chicken looking for me.I ended the match 30-0-0.I didnt have killstreaks or else i would've used them.I was boosting hte match before and was getting the title for having no killstreaks.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

stormform Posted at: 13:15 Aug19 2010 Post ID: 2888036
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
My only one is achieving 27 killstreak in barebones tdm.

I wasn't camping at all. Whistle

sphynxx Posted at: 05:31 Aug20 2010 Post ID: 2888419
sphynxx
+
+
stormform said:My only one is achieving 27 killstreak in barebones tdm.

Hey, hey, it isn't camping if you get a kill or two in one place & then bug out to another Evil

Unless you switch between only 2 or 3 places an entire game. That is camping lol

superbird5005 Posted at: 10:14 Aug20 2010 Post ID: 2888457
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I was playing S&D in Terminal, and we spawned outside. I ran under the plane to the window that leads into that big room by the tunnel to the plane. I always throw a semtex in there. I threw one, and I got a multi-kill, and then the round was over in around 10-15 seconds.

Quickest round of S&D ever.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

hatershateme Posted at: 11:56 Aug20 2010 Post ID: 2888480
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
OMG^ I remember that...you were freaking out, and I was laughing at the other team when the round was over...Funny

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

stormform Posted at: 14:07 Aug20 2010 Post ID: 2888549
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
sphynxx said:
stormform said:My only one is achieving 27 killstreak in barebones tdm.

Hey, hey, it isn't camping if you get a kill or two in one place & then bug out to another Evil

Unless you switch between only 2 or 3 places an entire game. That is camping lol

then i didn't campThumbs Up

superbird5005 Posted at: 11:35 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888945
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
+
hatershateme said:OMG^ I remember that...you were freaking out, and I was laughing at the other team when the round was over...Funny

Yeah, and then I woke up my mom and she was extremely ******, like last night.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

sphynxx Posted at: 17:40 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2889063
sphynxx
+
+
Super, I do the exact same thing, except not in S&D. Either a semtex or launch a rocket into that spot Evil

Playing HCTDM last night, 10 games in a row I got first blood with a multi-javelin kill & got game winning killcam with a multi javelin kill in those games as well.

I really do love the javelin Smile

bowow Posted at: 06:15 Aug25 2010 Post ID: 2890236
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
HCS&D: Estate.

I hid in the big house in the basement and put a TI on the snooker tabke and hid behind the bar, i waited the whole match and no one come, then it says im the last person on my team and two people come, i run from behind the bar with a magnum (not the ice scream -_-) and fire everywhere like a maniac, killed them both and won the game.

One of the guys kept saying i was lucky and i was cheating, the other praised me.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close