Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Be Glad the AA12 isn't like this.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
sphynxx Posted at: 10:20 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900108
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Video contains some 'gore,' you've been warned..

Spoiler:
click to reveal

Scene from the movie "The Expendables" feating Terry Crewes (the guy with the AA12) Sly Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li and Steve Austin & cameos from Arnold Swartzenegger, Dolph Rudgren (or whatever his name is) and Bruce Willis

« Last edited by sphynxx on Sep 11th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jirachi X Posted at: 10:24 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900112
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Sphynxx, I love you.

That scene does the AA12 it's justice and shows why it is my main Shotgun.
I'm gone - bye
sphynxx Posted at: 10:33 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900114
sphynxx
+
+
Is the video on the page, or not. Because it isn't for me, I'm seeing the tags & the URL. If it's not working so the videos here, I'll try & fix it Eh

Edit; got it to appear for me Smile

« Last edited by sphynxx on Sep 11th 2010 »

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

stormform Posted at: 10:35 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900115
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
Jirachi X said:Sphynxx, I love you.

pretty much that

qwertyuio Posted at: 14:46 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900186
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Jirachi X said:Sphynxx, I love you.

No no, the reason you have it as your main - not just main shotgun - is because you're a n00b with a depressing connection. :p
I jk, <3

AA-12 can go burn. I'll take my Rangers thank you very much.

Also, sphynxx, gore warning over the video pls.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
stormform Posted at: 15:02 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900198
stormform
Eternal Lurker
+
+
Yeah... I dont use AA12 mostly because I dont like it in general and I consider it overpowering at close range.
I mostly use akimbo models as my shotguns.

sphynxx Posted at: 15:23 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900214
sphynxx
+
+
lol Qwert, spoiler tags & warning added.

Rangers are alright for marathon classes & HC. Well, they suit my style of play best that way. I'm only using the AA12 this prestige (I'm 4th on this account) because I haven't touched it before now. I set myself little challenges each prestige, like using only X, Y, Z guns or get X amount of kills with weapon Y before using another weapon kind of deal.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 19:41 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900324
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Saw The Expendables before, I agree. :D

Used the AA-12 last night (I actually played MW2 iknorite?) and thought "Well, I know why I never play this game again..." and then I see this and know that it could be worse.

Thank you, sphynxx!

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 03:49 Sep12 2010 Post ID: 2900437
sphynxx
+
+
lol your welcome Alex...

As much as the game annoys me, I still have fun running around with Scav & AA12 extended Mags. Or RShielding with Scav. TK & just taking the **** outa the game like I was doing this afternoon on my LegacyOfFear account with my mate Paul.

iiRAGEQUiiT Posted at: 16:13 Sep12 2010 Post ID: 2900666
iiRAGEQUiiT
+
+
I see someone rushing from behind and taking a large group out at close-mid range with 1 clip of the AA-12. This happens ingame alot. ._.

Let go, and then I, Lose control,
And I'm falling faster than I'd really like,
Down I go, further, Out of control,
But it makes no sense to give up at this height,
I just need a sign to tell me I'm alright...
hatershateme Posted at: 16:16 Sep12 2010 Post ID: 2900672
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
That looked amazing!

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

sphynxx Posted at: 22:54 Sep12 2010 Post ID: 2900906
sphynxx
+
+
That is true Rage, but even MW2 doesn't have this kind of range haha, nor does MW2 have the propelled grenades that are used in this movie.

I wish they did. It'd be a good addition to a primary AA12 haha. Shotgun shells & little propelled high-explosive grenades. God that'd p!ss people off sooo much Evil

qwertyuio Posted at: 01:03 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2900935
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
sphynxx said:That is true Rage, but even MW2 doesn't have this kind of range haha, nor does MW2 have the propelled grenades that are used in this movie.

I wish they did. It'd be a good addition to a primary AA12 haha. Shotgun shells & little propelled high-explosive grenades. God that'd p!ss people off sooo much Evil

They're called n00b-tubes.

My CoD related depression +1
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
sphynxx Posted at: 06:39 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2900981
sphynxx
+
+
Obviously there are n00btoobs Qwert.

I was talking about the fact that there are special shotgun shells for the AA12 that are in military use that are miniature grenades that arm themselves in flight, like the M203 grenades.

stormform Posted at: 06:59 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2900985
stormform
Eternal Lurker
+
+
Oh, those would be awesome.
Automatic N00btuubs... Thumbs Up

iiRAGEQUiiT Posted at: 08:18 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901011
iiRAGEQUiiT
+
+
sphynxx said:That is true Rage, but even MW2 doesn't have this kind of range haha, nor does MW2 have the propelled grenades that are used in this movie.

It's because IW can't seem to find a "middle point" for thier weapons. They either have rediculous range ("Makimboes") Or the range of knifing distance (Silenced AA-12). Super-crazy-wtf recoil (Any gun with a thermal) or dead accurate (ACR).

« Last edited by iiRAGEQUiiT on Sep 13th 2010 »

sphynxx Posted at: 08:26 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901014
sphynxx
+
+
Well as each gun is manufactured differently, using different components & materials with differing styles, the guns are all different.

Despite what you may think, the Models IRL pre-patch & AA12 DO have that range. Like-wise the MasterKey (underbarrel shotgun) has the same range IRL as well, and should be just as powerful as the secondary shotguns, although they've nerfed that power to stop people complaining. The ACR was designed to be incredibly accurate. Same with the M16. Where-as the AK47 wasn't designed for accuracy, but reliability.

It's best that the guns have inequal stats, it's just bad that the perks system creates unbalanced classes & with so many people using those classes; players are, in most circumstances forced to either change their style of play to something they're not familiar with, or use those same unbalanced classes to be competitive.

Camping is one to combat a class like the SCAR-H with Scav Pro, Stop. Pro and say Commando Pro. The Weapon itself if extremely accurate, as well as one of the most powerful guns in the game, it has crappy ammo capacity though.

Scav Pro negates that. Stop. Pro gives a 40 percent power boost (or something like that) and Commando Pro gives the user a HUGE advantage in CQB over a non-commando pro user.

Camping pretty much negates that entire class by forcing the SCAR-H user into a field of play that it isn't suited to by shutting down almost all of it's advantages.

Back to the point; IW did a decent job, but there's no pleasing everyone. If they Nerfed commando & got rid of Stopping Power & a couple of other perks, things would be a hell of a lot better.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Sep 13th 2010 »

stormform Posted at: 08:27 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901016
stormform
Eternal Lurker
+
+
iiRAGEQUiiT said:

It's because IW can't seem to find a "middle point" for thier weapons. They either have rediculous range ("Makimboes") Or the range of knifing distance (Silenced AA-12). Super-crazy-wtf recoil (Any gun with a thermal) or dead accurate (ACR).

That be the truth.
But the akimbo models are not that bad anymore.
Spas would've been a better example.

iiRAGEQUiiT Posted at: 08:55 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901032
iiRAGEQUiiT
+
+
sphynxx said:Well as each gun is manufactured differently, using different components & materials with differing styles, the guns are all different.

Despite what you may think, the Models IRL pre-patch & AA12 DO have that range. Like-wise the MasterKey (underbarrel shotgun) has the same range IRL as well, and should be just as powerful as the secondary shotguns, although they've nerfed that power to stop people complaining. The ACR was designed to be incredibly accurate. Same with the M16. Where-as the AK47 wasn't designed for accuracy, but reliability.

It's best that the guns have inequal stats, it's just bad that the perks system creates unbalanced classes & with so many people using those classes; players are, in most circumstances forced to either change their style of play to something they're not familiar with, or use those same unbalanced classes to be competitive.

Camping is one to combat a class like the SCAR-H with Scav Pro, Stop. Pro and say Commando Pro. The Weapon itself if extremely accurate, as well as one of the most powerful guns in the game, it has crappy ammo capacity though.

Scav Pro negates that. Stop. Pro gives a 40 percent power boost (or something like that) and Commando Pro gives the user a HUGE advantage in CQB over a non-commando pro user.

Camping pretty much negates that entire class by forcing the SCAR-H user into a field of play that it isn't suited to by shutting down almost all of it's advantages.

Back to the point; IW did a decent job, but there's no pleasing everyone. If they Nerfed commando & got rid of Stopping Power & a couple of other perks, things would be a hell of a lot better.

I know the shotguns do have that actual range, but They make alot of other things obselete, like other shotguns. Also, Commando does give a HUGE advantage. It's so HUGE, it encourages players who don't use it to camp out at long ranges, otherwise the commando players will just lunge them and kill them. so you got the Commando people inside, and everyone else camping outside.

Also, Stopping power affects guns differently. UMP gains 1 damage with it, apparantly.

sphynxx Posted at: 09:02 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901039
sphynxx
+
+
The UMP is over-powered as it is, it doesn't even need Stopping Power -,-

I'm glad Black Ops has gotten rid of it.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close