Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Priceless Pissy Moments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

qwertyuio Posted at: 01:29 Sep17 2010 Post ID: 2903331
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Have you ever specifically done something in this game just to screw with one person or a group of people, for any particular reason or way?

So today I was host in an S&D match, as I usually am. My team all died, the last dude was running a JTAG w/modded controller and had to diffuse the bomb. He was 10-2. As he started to diffuse the bomb, I dash-boarded, knowing I was host. Game disconnects, person rage quits. (according to the people in the lobby when I went back in.) Lovely.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 02:39 Sep17 2010 Post ID: 2903345
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Forgive the ignorance; but JTAG?

Umm, this morning, after being woken up by a massive car accident outside, I decided to play MW2. I almost never play early in the mornings & I was half asleep when I joined a TDM on Wasteland.

It had just started, & I was using the typical snipers class. I was pretty much winning the game for my team. About half way through I was 25 & 1, the next on my team 9 & 8.

So getting sick of doing all the work I switched to my riot shield class & just kept getting in the way of my team mates. If they started shooting I'd jump infront of them & make them miss the kill. I threw my care package where my team mate was camping & got him killed.

I managed to kill my entire team with an EAD. They were all being idiots & camping at one of the starting spawns. & they were so unobservant they didn't realise the EAD marker was right ontop of them. The crates landed right on top of them. I died just after they last one of them got squished.

Game winning killcam shows all 5 of them getting squished & me spinning around in circles & jumping up & down xD

« Last edited by sphynxx on Sep 17th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
hatershateme Posted at: 05:49 Sep17 2010 Post ID: 2903371
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
qwertyuio said:Have you ever specifically done something in this game just to screw with one person or a group of people, for any particular reason or way?

So today I was host in an S&D match, as I usually am. My team all died, the last dude was running a JTAG w/modded controller and had to diffuse the bomb. He was 10-2. As he started to diffuse the bomb, I dash-boarded, knowing I was host. Game disconnects, person rage quits. (according to the people in the lobby when I went back in.) Lovely.

I'm mostly host also in other gametypes such as TDM and Demolition.

I Dashboarded when this guy got a Nuke, with 1 second left. I bet he was mad

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

stormform Posted at: 06:25 Sep17 2010 Post ID: 2903377
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
I've done some things in HCTDM.
Including 20 team kills. I was angry couse they were all camping.

sphynxx Posted at: 03:35 Sep18 2010 Post ID: 2903847
sphynxx
+
+
stormform said:I've done some things in HCTDM.
Including 20 team kills. I was angry couse they were all camping.

Oh so that guy was YOU?

haha, I seriously hate peopel that join HC games, team kill & bugger off again.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

stormform Posted at: 04:23 Sep18 2010 Post ID: 2903870
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
Nah that was just one time

sphynxx Posted at: 05:04 Sep18 2010 Post ID: 2903885
sphynxx
+
+
lol I always end up with team killers. Generally run into 1 or 2 every couple of hours. Accidently team killing, or shooting a team mate to get a kill (like if I walk in front of them whilst they're shooting on accident) I'm cool with.

but a guy that spawns & rockets all 5 of us then proceeds to kill us all for the entire game just plain pisses me off lol

qwertyuio Posted at: 05:55 Sep18 2010 Post ID: 2903898
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Mmm, there's a reason I only player Ricochet on the off chance I'm feeling like playing hardcore.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
sphynxx Posted at: 08:28 Sep18 2010 Post ID: 2903913
sphynxx
+
+
It'd be good if HCTDM was Ricochet - but it isn't. When I play HC - it's usually because my mates want to & they don't have the patience for objective based games so we usually just hit HCTDM - and we usually run into one prick or another. then it turns into a team killing war between my mate & the knobhead lol

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close