Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

MW3 - Improvements & disappointments.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sphynxx Posted at: 06:25 Nov26 2011 Post ID: 3080227
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
So just quickly, what kind of things have disappointed you abuot MW3, and what kind of improvements do you want to see implemented (even if they never will be made)

For me - I have no real issue with the game play, except for Stalker Pro being a tad overpowered in my mind. Hipfiring without Steady Aim seems to be pretty close to what Black Ops FAMAS was like - but not as bad.

The other thing - Final Stand, Martyrdom & Dead Mans hand.

As annoying as they are - I realise they're there to stay. What I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to happen, is if you get killed by these death streaks - your own strike package DOESN'T get reset by a death due to a Death Streak.

It gives the person on a Death Streak the lil boost they may more than likely need to get back into the game, but it doesn't become a detriment to those who are doing well.

Kind of like how Black Ops introduced the adjustment to being team-killed in HC game modes.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jirachi X Posted at: 08:35 Nov26 2011 Post ID: 3080236
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Fix the bloody shotguns so that they are actually worth the primary slot.

Other than that (perhaps the mediocre maps too) it's excellent.
I'm gone - bye
hatershateme Posted at: 11:17 Nov26 2011 Post ID: 3080266
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
The spawns are horrible, Assassin does almost everything in 1 perk, and the Type 95, PP90,P90, are all OP.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

sphynxx Posted at: 15:21 Nov26 2011 Post ID: 3080292
sphynxx
+
+
Assassin's not that big of a deal.

P90 isn't OP. Type 95 depends on the hit location - if you can hit upperchest - you deserve a single burst kill. The Tye 95, without Rapid Fire and Stalker Pro is at a major disadvantage to the full auto Assault Rifles.

The MK14 is a 3 shot kill - one if it's a headshot. With my trigger finger, I can fire it as fast as some of the other ARs.

X said:Fix the bloody shotguns so that they are actually worth the primary slot

I'd agree - the only one I'd say that fits in with being a primary is the Striker. The rest need to be on par with MW2s shotguns. Not weakened versions.

As for the maps - they're pretty good. Only people who play defensively (like I used to in MW2) will have problems, as holding down areas is now much more difficult thanks to multiple flank routes almost everywhere.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 14:09 Jan14 2012 Post ID: 3086706
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
I'll be honest with you all. All of my friends and I hated this game, but we kept at it. We played for over 30 plus hours and now we all like it except one of our friends.

The maps are smaller and I really like that no looking all over the map again just to get a kill.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:39 Jun28 2012 Post ID: 3124606
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am really disappointed with multiplayer why can't we have computer enemies like black opps?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
gamemaster121 Posted at: 00:51 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125480
gamemaster121
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I personally like the maps. They are a different type of gameplay strategy-wise than MW2, but still fun. Also, for computer enemies, that's what spec ops is for! I know it's not like combat training (more like zombies) but it's still pretty cool.Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:21 Jul08 2012 Post ID: 3127646
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
kickass game period though if the mmake a mw4 they need to add MORE features in there spec ops mission
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 20:42 Aug19 2012 Post ID: 3140963
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Only bad part is the respawning, sometimes you will get spawned in enemy fire. Probably the worst thing in the game, other than that it's rather solid.
sphynxx Posted at: 01:14 Aug20 2012 Post ID: 3141034
sphynxx
+
+
Spawn killings (where you die immediately after being killed by the same person) usually only happen if you die whilst your changing your class, or pretty soon after.

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 10:51 Aug20 2012 Post ID: 3141141
Aeon-Flux
+
+
I've had that happen several occasions.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:16 Dec18 2012 Post ID: 3185502
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Some one needs a lesson on these weapons. most of the time I have to shoot some one 2 to 3 time with a .50 cal sniper to get them to drop. Thats even if they are not moving at all. As for most of the ather weapons the range and damage are all out of wack. But then again this is a game no matter how poor it is.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:26 May27 2013 Post ID: 3248992
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hi! i think that this game sucks altogether. i shoot the guy like 1000 times to finally get him to die. with riot shield i once knifed this guy like 3 times before he died
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close