Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

finding the sylver ring

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cobis Posted at: 11:55 Jul30 2007 Post ID: 1790472
Cobis
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok i kno i started this topic but can someone give me a detailed explanaition on how to get it plzzzzzzzzzzz
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 10:01 Jul31 2007 Post ID: 1793346
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Please don't double post dude. I know they don't mention it in the rules, but it is a form of spam. Every post has to have 3+ words in it also. Deleting posts 2 and 3...
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 14:40 Aug09 2007 Post ID: 1823995
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Jul-2007 Cobis said:ok i kno i started this topic but can someone give me a detailed explanaition on how to get it plzzzzzzzzzzz
The silver ring is in down the hall with spikes on the floor and ceiling. here is what you need to get it.

1. the power of mist: (obtained in the collosiam, after beating Richters minions.)
2. the power of Bat: (obtained in the labrary after getting double jump relic.)
3. the echo of Bat: (obtained in the top room after beat orlox.)somthing like that.
4. the spike breaker: (obtained in the catacombs.)

in the catacombs the echo of bat is a must have ability cause you will enter a room that is picth black and cant see anything. turn into a bat and constinly use the echo ability thats the only way you will make it through the room filled with spikes. once you past that step onthe glowing floor and it will lite up the room. continue on and the rest should be obvious. once you get the spike breaker head over to the Chaple level and look for the room that is covered with spikes, equip the spike breaker and you can safly break through the spikes. once you past the hall you will encounter Maria asking you if you found Richter. after she leaves head over to the end of the room and the silver ring will be there waiting for you. if you have the gold ring from beating Succubus, head to the room with the giant clock and equip them both you will open up another room.

well i hope this info helps you out. if you have anymore questions let me know.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4r2c21v.jpg
Cobis Posted at: 10:48 May03 2008 Post ID: 2225607
Cobis
+
+
thx even though i did it 3 weeks b4 u posted but thx anyway!Thumbs Up
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close