Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Celtic Kings: Rage of War

Celtic Kings: Rage of War Walkthrough

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 07:29 Jun16 2012 Post ID: 3120603
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It is very necessary to have a walk-through for single player missions of both Larax and Camelius. I have played more than 30 games, but this campaign causes many questions.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:32 Jun24 2012 Post ID: 3123025
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi guys i got a problem with the mission that I have to send 500 peasant in a trade post in the northwest part of the map. When i sent the peasants in the post nothing happens!I'a really ****** off.I have to speak with one Gaul but i cant.Please help me!
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:12 Dec23 2012 Post ID: 3187568
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i need help help with the mission of protecting 2 villages for 300 sec any help
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:39 May19 2014 Post ID: 3319667
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
you need to send 500 peasants to that post, then move all your 3 characters to that Gaul and talked to him.
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:22 Oct07 2014 Post ID: 3349644
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
in the 2 village for 300 sec just take over the two outpost on the east north side and then go and hold the village of the north side. on the souther village there will be no attack at all. i did that and it works first help the other king and then help the one with 300 sec for 2 village one.

I too tried and find that romman arrmies are way too powerfull for me in that 500 people mission. i went upto 450 and then my stronghold got doomed. i will try few thing different like collecting peasent before the sequence being started. that way i don't have to worry about romman army. will update you soon
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:02 Dec31 2014 Post ID: 3365937
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a question. I am on the mission after saving the 500 peasants and have returned to Ceasara and it hasnt given me any new quest requirements. Im given some horsemen and archers but i cant do anything. I can capturestrongholds but cant capture villages. Theres villagers thay say save us but i dont no what to do. Ceasara is full of men.
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:53 May09 2015 Post ID: 3378046
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Im stuck at the Camelius campaign.. where we have to capture a Gaul village.. it is very hard to defeat all the Gauls in the area.. I first took a huge army and i was turned into a crow and my army got hypnotised.. after i came back.. i created another army and attacked... this time i was able to hold them for a few minutes.. but eventually all my troops die..because the gaul army is massive... So i tried to cheat the game using a trainer.. which freezes my gold... And then i created a massive army of 200 preatorians 200 gladiators 100 archers and 100 scouts...i was able to buy population as my resources were freezed.... When i took this army and attacked the Gauls were still able to kill every one of them.... pls help
Achilles_almighty Posted at: 03:06 May09 2015 Post ID: 3378047
Achilles_almighty
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm stuck at the Camelius Campaign.. where we must capture a Gaul village...The Gaul are way too strong... After lifting the curse as a crow.. i rebuilt my army and attacked but the Gaul overpowered me...So i tried cheating the game by using Trainer.... which freezes my resource consumption... with this i was able to buy infinite population... and i created a massive army of 200 preatorians, 200 Gladiators, 100 archers , 100 scouts (level 10), and 50 priests.. even with my massive army i was not able to do anything... so i thought i should build a bigger army... but within i build an army the gauls capture the roman villages.. and kicks me off the game.... what should i do.. please help
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close