Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Champions: Return to Arms

Finding Cheats?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

TigerKity Posted at: 22:55 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 217264
TigerKity
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am having a hard time finding any cheats for this game. It seems that even though I think that it is better in some ways than the first one, no body is playing it. I would love to know how I can get my 48 level cleric into a game that is up to her abilities, but no one can tell me. Is anyone playing this game besides me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aazh Posted at: 17:19 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255555
Aazh
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I play. But I only have a level 15 Iskar Shaman and a level 14 Erudite Wizardress.
orkslayer Posted at: 11:25 Sep08 2005 Post ID: 396272
orkslayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+

RTA Ultimate Champion
First you need both CON and RTA to perform this trick, you will also need to have played CON until you have reached the Giant Air king in Champion level. Attack the Air king till he is almost defeated,Do not kill him, then run back to the save point and save your game. If you do not have a large amount of Explosive potions in your inventory gate back to the island and buy a few and gate back to the save point. Now use the item dupe trick to build up a major stockpile of explosive potions, 50+ should be good, and save your game. Remeber, do not kill the Giant Air King yet, he must be alive in your save game for this to work. Part 1:Using Champions of Norath create a new character in a two player game, the first player is the only character you need worry about, so make that character the one you want to max out. Assign all the attribute points to the first player, name them and move on to your second player. When you get to the second players attribute point DO NOT ASSIGN ANY POINTS, back out till you are back to the first players skills menu, you should now have 20 attribute points to distribute again. You can go back and forth like this til 3 of the attributes are 100 and 1 is less then 100, if you have points left over when all you attributes are at 100 you will not be able to move beyond that menu and will have to start over. After you have your first player finished assign the points to your second player, name them "a", and continue into the game. After the intro and before moving any characters hit the Start button and goto add/remove players, and remove the second player. Now head straight for the save point, DO NOT KILL ANY ORCS. Your characters has to be completely exp. free for this to work.Part 2:Load your saved game from Tower in the Clouds before you kill the Air King. Hit start and goto add/remove player and import the character you created with no exp. into the second player slot. Drop all the explosive potions the first player has and let the second player pick them all up and save. Hit start and goto add/remove players and import the character with no exp. you just saved in Tower of Clouds into the first players slot and delete the second player. Now save this character in a new slot, do not overwrite any of the previous saves, you will need them later. Now run forward to the almost defeated air king and start throwing explosive potions at him until he dies, if you did this right it should only take about 15-20 potions, just avoid his attacks by running in a tight circle around him till he drives his lighting staff into the ground and is hunched over, then pelt him with potions. Upon his defeat your new character should be a level 50, you can hit select but DO NOT ASSIGN ANY ATTRIBUTE POINTS TO THIS CHARACTER. Let the clip with Lazlo run and then go back to the save point and save you game in a new spot. If you want you can import your character from the original Air king fight, drop all their armour and weapons and have your new character pick them up before saving, just make sure you save this level 50 chararcter, and I repeat, do not assign any attribute points.Part 3:Start a new one player game on Return to Arms, it can be either Adventours or Courageous, Adv works best if your just wanting to get it done, Cour may be good for another level up. Import your level 50 character from CON, he should now read as a level 51 and have 147 attribute points, do not assign them yet. Complete the Plane of War quest under good or evil, and unlock the side quest Blood Bath. Start Blood Bath read the bit about 4 potions and press X, before the Death horse gets a chance to attack you press Select, now you may assign the 147 attribute points however you like, do not use the skill points. Exit your character menu and let the Death horse kill you, Choose try again and once again the bit about the 4 potions hit X then Select, you will have another 147 points to distribute. You can do this over and over again as much as you want, and it goes a lot quicker then 3, 6, or 9 from just the start of the game. When you have the attributes to what you want say Strength 3500 Int. 3500 Dex. 3500 Stamina 4000 then you can assign your skill points however you want and finsh Blood Bath, the four horsemen should be no problem at this point. One last tip, level up your stamina last, you want the horsemen to be able to kill you quickly at first so that this goes faster, if you load up your stimina first it will make you harder to kill.Happy Hunting

Berserker Axes Trick
Summoned Berserker axes can be augmented with an upgrade item and any axes of the same type summoned post-hence will be added to the stack, complete with the augmented effect. The effect will remain on the axe stack forever so long as not all of them are thrown.
SlAyEr
dark_king Posted at: 18:19 Sep08 2005 Post ID: 396886
dark_king
+
+
cool it must have taken you a long time to right.
BlackNinja Posted at: 13:49 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 539171
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's true though. It works. I don't know personally but its on loads of cheat websites and the Blood Bath level can be used for infinite stats. Shame there's no code for skills though :-(

EDIT - I am pinning this

----PINNED----

EDIT: I found another cheat! Apparently if you keep going into the Junkyard Fights area, you will gain gold every time you enter. I haven't had a chance to test it though...
annefranman52 Posted at: 11:43 Nov02 2006 Post ID: 1122505
annefranman52
+
+
There's no point in this been pinned anymore, go to the submission area for cheats, and it's way inactive.
gigorga Posted at: 21:43 Dec14 2006 Post ID: 1215534
gigorga
+
+
Ok i havent played in like a long time ever since i got all my characters to levl 80 and one 99 for some odd reason Anyways ill try to retype the dupilicate cheat So you can understand it.

First you need two controllers. Then Make another copy of your stongest character. Play Co-op and get the copy to drop all of there stuff and the other one picks them up. Then just delete the copy that has no items and just repeat this until your satisfyed.
Now then Understand now? And Please do not make the mistake of deleting the character that has the items. The best part about it is picking up all my fine bear figurines and all my other ones all over again allowing me to do unbalievable damage on my warrior.

« Last edited by gigorga on Dec 14th 2006 »
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 02:33 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1239936
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
On 21-Jun-2005 TigerKity said:I am having a hard time finding any cheats for this game. It seems that even though I think that it is better in some ways than the first one, no body is playing it. I would love to know how I can get my 48 level cleric into a game that is up to her abilities, but no one can tell me. Is anyone playing this game besides me.
Try Super Cheats; Cheats, User Cheats and Hints.
slachy Posted at: 03:43 Jan09 2008 Post ID: 2071760
slachy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
: think :
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close