Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans - Use This Thread for Clan Member Recruiting.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 17 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:37 Jun02 2014 Post ID: 3321392
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Electric Shock

Leader : teddy

Why You Should Join : Only requirement is that donations be greater than troops received ratio.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
aj2989 Posted at: 07:25 Jun03 2014 Post ID: 3321488
aj2989
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was going to post pictures but since my account is new it doesn't let me to. So I apologize in advance!Smile

Clan Name: The Innocent (one with the yellow emblem with black checkered squares)

Trophy record:
18193(2 months back) - Rank(Best) 16036Thumbs Up

I'm a Co-Leader: !:aj2989:! (CoC name), Level 99, Townhall 9.

Leader: El Hefe
Clan Type: Moderately Active, Mostly Farming, Friendly, Mature, Immature, Laid Back, Non-Gemming & a one extremely perverted kid:P(no, not me)
Clan Age Group: 10years - 45years, mostly above 16-26 years
REGION: We are an American Based Clan, but we have a few international members(like me)
CURRENT No. Of Members: We kicked many Th7's so we are down to 34 from 45+
CURRENT Level Range: Few in 60-70 range, Rest are 70-99 range
CURRENT TownHall(TH) lvl range: Townhall lvl 8 and 9's
Elder system: Free Elder (Will have to do some stuff maintain it in the near future)
Co-Lead system: Only given to our most trusted, loyal, non-selfish & moderately active member.
Clan Wars: We take part in wars our stats are (4 Wins / 5 Lose), this is only because we had many th7's in our clan and the matchmaking was way to unfair for them.
TROOPS Donated during regular times & in Wars/Push: Level 6: Archers, Giants, Barbarians(Regular & Wars) & Balloons(Mostly in Wars). Level 5: Wizards (Regular & Wars) & Hogs - available in 5days (Mostly Wars. Level 2&3: Dragons(Regular & Wars), Pekka's(Regular & Wars), Minions - Some have level 4 & 5 (Regular & Wars) & Healers (Regular & Wars).
Level 1: Witches(regular & wars), Valkyries(mostly wars) & Golems(regular & wars but mostly wars)

What we do for our members(apart from the stuff listed above):
We use KiK Messenger to send you good base layouts for TH8 and TH9's, We give you tips in-game and share strategies for farming, war etc.

WE ARE NOT A HARDCORE CLAN! We are a moderate clan which has been alive since 2012!

What is REQUIRED to join:
1000 Trophies, A Good Th8 player or Lv 70+ with Lvl 5 Barbs, Archers, Giants.. Lv4+ Wiz and Lv2+ Dragons(Trust me you will need it to win wars).

A player who is moderately active and is not selfish in wars(Anyone who doesn't taken an effort to 3 star with at least one or with both attacks combined in wars = kick).

Donation Ratio tolerated 1 Donated : 200 Requested (Beyond this will result in warning, then kick.) You can request for anything you want but don't only request for a certain type of troop, for example: ONLY DRAGS.. (Instead request for Dragon or Archers, Barbs,Giants etc) to be flexible and have a good relationship with our clan.

And Lastly... A Sense Of Humor, Willingness to tolerate our 10-12 year old members, hahaSmileThumbs Up.

« Last edited by aj2989 on Jun 3rd 2014 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:50 Jun03 2014 Post ID: 3321579
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hey guys i m a newewbie in clash of clans....i m building a clan named Supercell..so join there leader is Tsedhun
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:17 Jun04 2014 Post ID: 3321671
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Bridge Four

Leader: Jake

Why you should Join: Great donating and support. We love having and winning wars. Fun and friendly place to chat. Just starting up so min trophy requirement is 600.
WaterCreeper Posted at: 05:01 Jun05 2014 Post ID: 3321715
WaterCreeper
Forum GuestMember
+
+

INFO
WaterCreeper is a fresh clan! This clan is suitable for all ages! We have a very good system and currently we have spaces for more players! We are not aiming for the best of the best, but to have fun and be proud!

Legit System
Users have to donate 50+ troops per season. So we could keep the donating and requesting fair.
Elder is earned by helping other members about questions. Donating good troops, staying active and being kind. Usually for every 5 players there's an Elder. Remember, you don't have to be a high level to be a good Elder! Just try your best and keep the system active!
Co-Leader is a very important role in this clan. They are players who a very active and legit. They are very high level players and must required to be Elder first before asking for Co-Leader.

?Requirements
600+ Trophies
lv 2+ troops
Active
selflessness
Awesome
(You don't have to reply or anything! I trusts you! Even if you don't have the requirements above, it's alright! If you think you should join, just do it! I will be opening the clan to public so everyone can join for free! )

How do I find your clan?
Go to clan>Search clan> then type "WaterCreeper"

Got any questions? PM me or ask below! Yay
psyducker Posted at: 06:43 Jun05 2014 Post ID: 3321726
psyducker
Forum GuestMember
+
+
leader: psyducker

Clan: "Pokemon Famers"

why to join: it is only me we donate tons of troops friend's get instant elder at least 20 donations a week so plz join
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:16 Jun05 2014 Post ID: 3321733
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan: Ethans United
Leader: EthanGatch (me)
About Clan:
A new clan looking for more members
No requirements
elder for first joined member
5 donations minimum
Elder is earnt after first player
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:45 Jun05 2014 Post ID: 3321785
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join okc southsiders we are a great clan
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:36 Jun06 2014 Post ID: 3321873
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: TATSUSHI

Leader: Tats

Do you like Clash of Clans? Do you like Sushi? IF so, join TATSUSHI and have loads of fun! We will donate as much as possible, and will have a friendly environment! Please JOIN!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:39 Jun06 2014 Post ID: 3321874
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Carwood
Indestructible Posted at: 08:49 Jun06 2014 Post ID: 3321878
Indestructible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
New clan looking for active members

Name: 2367728.png
Views: 1
Size: 9.4 KB
Requirements
-LVL 3 Troops
-Townhall 5+ M
-Silver Leauge

Rules
-No swearing
-No Racism
-English Only (So everyone can understand)

Timezone=GMT(It would be better if your in a gmt timezone)

Please fill up the forum and pm me or just leave a reply

IGN=
Townhall lvl =?
Lvl=?
Troop lvl=?
Leauge=?

Example
IGN=Cr2o7
Townhall lvl=7
Troop lvl=4
Leauge=Gold III
kodyk123 Posted at: 01:12 Jun07 2014 Post ID: 3321947
kodyk123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Clan Name: k&k clan (with blue fire emblem)

Leader: kodyk123
Trophy Record: 15202 cups
Clan Type: Moderately active clan that pushes cups last 5 days of month. Friendly willing to help each other out.
Clan Age Group: Youngest 14 oldest 32 with most somewhere in between. Kids sometimes a bit annoying but we keep them in line.
Region: Mostly American with a mix of Indian and Japanese clashers.
Level range: 50 to 97 with most in high 50's to mid 60's
Town hall levels: 7 to 9 with one lv 10
Elder system: Based on donations and length of time with clan many have been around months
Coleaders: Based on donations, time and helpfulness to clan
Clan Wars: We are a near constant war clan who takes pride in helping each other with attacks and have strict rules about war prep. 15 space clan castle 3 wiz 1 minion 1 arch or 3 arch. 20 space dragon and 25 space dragon wiz and archer
Why you should join: We are a group of fairly active clashers who can help you with raiding comps, base layouts and just chat with you.

To join have lv 4+ troops and a fairly developed base

« Last edited by kodyk123 on Jun 7th 2014 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:37 Jun07 2014 Post ID: 3321950
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join clan please
NAME: bang bros
REQUIREMENTS: 800+ trophies anyone can join
Will be promoted to elder after 1 month
Or on donation of 500 troops
Thanks
From Joel
CLAN LEADER: ic3 (old
JOIN US!!!!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:23 Jun07 2014 Post ID: 3322015
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Maximus Pro
Leader: Hassan
Why you should join: Do you have guts to lead a clan to top 100 clans? You are the person we are looking for. Join us and be loyal. You will reap rewards as the clan strengthens.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:00 Jun07 2014 Post ID: 3322055
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Battle Day

Flag colors: yellow and black checkerboard

Why join: Looking for a few co-leaders to help manage a clan that focuses on wars. 2 wars a week. We are active and donate a lot. But also try to keep it fun. Looking to keep the numbers to 30 or so to keep wars manageable.

Some of us ...We work in entertainment industry in Los Angeles and like chatting about newest movies tv shows and games.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:09 Jun07 2014 Post ID: 3322113
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Muffin Cart

Leader:CrispyLips

Why you should join:We are a new clan looking for members of any level range to participate in wars and receive high level troops. Anyone 800+ trophies can join, everybody gets elder. Im currently looking for new co leaders as well, although asking for it will get you removed from the clan.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:21 Jun07 2014 Post ID: 3322116
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
EVERYONE JOIN Shnart clan! were the only Shnart! hope to see you soon 50 donations weekly and 800 trophies to get in! new clan to be made but have multiple good donators!
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:58 Jun08 2014 Post ID: 3322250
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: War Mongers
Why you should join: Well we just started the clan me and some high level friends (100+) and we r looking for begginers ot tough players who are always active as we really think winning wars is a must so me and my friends will teach you all the tactics we use in attacking and thus we can have an awesome clan that way .
Requirement:Activiy only th lvl or exp wont matter
Joinus now
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:12 Jun10 2014 Post ID: 3322679
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Virtutis
Leader: huyt1701
Level 70+
Donate a minimum of 200 per week
Elder is earned by loyalty and high donations
We are a very active clan that donates lots of troops. We have lots of high level troops and we go to war every Saturday at 5:00pm central time.
We are experienced clashers looking for other clashers.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:22 Jun10 2014 Post ID: 3322696
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
need tp clash memeber for the clan named wreck it
Displaying Page 17 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close