Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans - Use This Thread for Clan Member Recruiting.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 21 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:35 Jul10 2014 Post ID: 3328708
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: AmericaElite

Why to join?:100 troops /wkly. We ask new members to donate prior to requesting. We are a loyal group of friends who love to play clash. We are most active during day and evening USA time. Represent USA! you don't have to be from USA. Please help!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:37 Jul10 2014 Post ID: 3328709
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Turndown4what

Leader: Liz

Why You Should Join: We are a brand new clan looking for loyal co-leaders and elders. We want members to build this clan together and make it our own. Join and let's get trophies together and make this clan awesome!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:23 Jul11 2014 Post ID: 3328878
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Dark Matter
Emblem: Black and white
Minimum Trophy Count: 1400 (Must be in at least Gold III)

I need more people! Also being Level 60+ is a must.

My name in the Clan is Vincent so look for me, I am the leader.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:30 Jul13 2014 Post ID: 3329394
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hi im lvl 74 with lots of maxed troops like hogs and giants and archer in oven ..
i created clan that can accept low players and help them to improve
my ckan name is OUtlANdiSH and i offer for the one who get twice most heroic in war
to get 10 $ google play card gift
elder will be given to loyal player who recrute and help the clan after we improve we will create a feeder clan for all of our weak players
i have 10 cards waiting to you
if you are lvl 110+ you will get co leader and you will get 15 $ card after 15 days of stay
we make fun only plz dont ask for free cards
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:13 Jul14 2014 Post ID: 3329584
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
CLAN NAME - da boizzz

LEADER-Bryce
Co's are - Adam chad dylan

Awesome
Guys all of us
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:13 Jul14 2014 Post ID: 3329709
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Looking for new and loyal members.

Clan name: LHSSparta

We donate good stuff and we're active
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:01 Jul14 2014 Post ID: 3329726
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name-Raging Drags
Leader Name-Nitin Level103 At The Moment
Donations-level3 drags level5 wizards level3 pekka level5 hogs level6 balloons level6 giants archers and barbs level6 also
Requirement To Join Us-Level50+ Level4+ Archers !active,loyal,donating,use good troops to attack in war.
Enjoy our clan
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:22 Jul14 2014 Post ID: 3329810
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: The Chosen Ones
Required trophies: 400
Members (right now): 16
Reasons to join: We Donate Alot, Started 3 Days ago, and winning our first clan war
Leader: Aaron
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:05 Jul16 2014 Post ID: 3330141
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
clan name next move G.O
next move game over

my IGN is DL age 29 from Baltimore MD and I been playing maybe a month or two. I want to build a strong clan with Friendly, Active, Mature players ages 18-50

my goal is to help every member of my clan become the best so we can help each other reach the top of the leader board but I know it won't be easy or fast so I'm taking my time to make sure everything go right. Every day I watch videos to get ideas and tips for strategies and also welcome experienced players advice. Most of my raids are 100,000 and better gold and elixir. Right now trophies are not important but it will change. I donate any troops you ask for and i expect the same.

elder and co leader can be earn by how many troops you donate 50 weekly .progress of village and troops. The time you been with the clan and attending meetings. The meeting will be every Friday at 9:00 eastern time on the game to talk about progress or if you need help. If you can't attend let me know through the game before the meeting and we will be participating in clan wars. I will be checking on each clan members progress. If you do not follow the rules you will be kick

my info
Town Hall level : 7
Level of troops : level 1 balloon and healer. level 2 barbarian, archer, lighting, healing and wizards. level 3 goblin, giant and wall breaker
walls level : 4,5, and 6
In game name (IGN) :DL
Current level :45
Picture of base coming soon or search for next move G.O aka next move game over

If you want to join fill in the application or email it to [email protected] and I will check the forum every day at 9:00 eastern time

Town Hall level :
Level of troops :
In game name (IGN) :
Current level :
city :

lets all have fun and get strong
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:47 Jul16 2014 Post ID: 3330168
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please join the clan "Midknight armor" We lost all our members bacause i gave this one guy co leader. Co leader and elder are earned by the way.
Our clan is really active,and donate a lot. We would reall appreciate anyone that joins
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:34 Jul16 2014 Post ID: 3330200
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Olympian Gods

Leader:Tyralyon

Why you should Join: If you are a Greek player who looks for a friendly enviroment with active members.
If you like to be in clans that good people matter more than good bases.
If you like to be in clans that each member respects each other then we are the place to be
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:33 Jul16 2014 Post ID: 3330245
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: iboardsports ep (with blue navy and light blue waves badge)

Why you should join us: we are a very active clan from all over the world, we have lvl5+ troops, a lot of max troops like golems giants hogs archers wizards witches! pekka lvl4 dragons lvl3. We war back to back, after we finish a war, we start another directly. Very friendly members and active ones.
zymaze Posted at: 18:00 Jul16 2014 Post ID: 3330253
zymaze
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Clan Valeria Victrix

Valeria Victrix was the name used by a famous Roman Legion 2000 years ago that existed for almost 250 years and is Latin for "Valiant Victorious". We are an adult Clan that has members rated from 29 to 113. We help newer players develop and prepare their base for farming or Clan Wars.

We usually fight a Clan War on the weekend although we poll members on when is the best time for all. We ask that people apply to join the clan as we want serious people only to apply.

We work had at building and fighting and believe that victory is always possible for a team the refuses to give-up. We have Level 10 players that feed the Clan with the best troops during War and War CC and assign first attacks so that top players don't attack a lower player to get an easy three stars.

Requirements: Age 18+, Active Clashers Only (min 40 attacks per season), Level 4 Archers, Be Active on Chat, Participate in Weekly War, and most importantly be and have FUN!

We are a very social clan and we have members from literally all over the world, Australia, South Africa, India, Turks and Caicos, Belgium, Spain, and the United States to name a few. If you love the game and want to join a group from around the world that shares your love of the game please ask to join you will not regret it!

ttt10 Co-Leader Level 98
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:33 Jul17 2014 Post ID: 3330358
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: The unstoppable

Leader: mohand7

Why you should join: we donate troops
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:55 Jul17 2014 Post ID: 3330381
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name snifmykrak
We donate and active member and no matter where you or in this game will donate and help you win battles invite your friend to this clan
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:37 Jul18 2014 Post ID: 3330623
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Dark Karma

Leader: Base Killer

Why you should join: Mature Clan. We are looking for anyone with more than 500 trophies. You have to be looking to donate, because everyone will donate anything when you request it. Looking for loyal members who are willing to work towards being elder or co leader, opposed to just demanding the position.
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:20 Jul19 2014 Post ID: 3330711
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan: clash bash
Symbol: yellow and black checkers
Leader: VALDOR
Why you should join: we are a clan where we love to talk and chat with eachother and discuss the game. We are one of the most loyal clans out there. Not only that, but we are mostly looking for members that LOVE war. We participate in wars almost 24/7, so we need serious members to fight in them with us. Finally, we donate good troops, such as high level healers dragons and dark troops. So join us now!
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:25 Jul19 2014 Post ID: 3330818
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name:KryptonSurvivor
Leader:LORD PATRICK
Discription:be cool respectful and active
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:36 Jul19 2014 Post ID: 3330830
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join : hostile intent
Look for: mother of pearl
We are active
I alone have donated 1300+ troops this round d
We love to war
We want players that stay
maskeradeqc Posted at: 19:23 Jul21 2014 Post ID: 3331198
maskeradeqc
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here is Maskerade. Invite me back please the trophie requirement is to high and I cant't come back. I quit last weekend cuz I was on vacation and I didn't want to mess up the upcomming war
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 21 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close