Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans - Use This Thread for Clan Member Recruiting.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 26 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Mikeyone77 Posted at: 07:25 Sep05 2014 Post ID: 3343085
Mikeyone77
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello Thanks for taking a look! Before I get into the details of this clan I would like to give a bit of backgrounds information. We are a sister clan to Royal Havoc a high level casual clan and Royal Disorder a no requirement family friendly clan. The leadership of those two clans has decided to open up a new branch of the royal family that is this clan Royal Legion. We will focus on War, strategy and remaining active. We are a brand new clan but our goal is to have wars two or three times a week with members who at any time can win a war with ease. This is your chance to join from the beginning.

This is not intended to be clans for casual players who play infrequently those players are welcome to join Royal Disorder. We expect our members to be active and participate in every war. Elder ranks are not handed out they are earned by doing well in wars across multiple seasons.

This clan is not for everyone but if you love wars and the strategy that goes into a raid then this is the place for you. We are looking for players that are TH7 or higher, the most important requirement is the ability to competently raid and being willing to take and give advice. we have a trophies requirement of 1400 to join but we do not enforce trophies we only care about war results.

To make sure you find the correct clan search for "Royal Legion", it has a trophies requirement of 1400, Leader name is Mike, in your application type "saw mikes post" or something like that.

CLAN NAME: Royal Legion
Clan Leader: Mike
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:27 Sep05 2014 Post ID: 3343171
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Attack force x
Clan Leader:Jonathan
Why you should you join:We donate troops up to wizards or if any other people have other troops we need more troops to attack in war .
Clan rules:No asking for elder and co.
Trophies to join:0 and up
Please join us we will rock this game till the ground if u dont join ill keep doing this
WiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyWiseguyRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockRockDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingCoolCoolCoolBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolinViolin
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:40 Sep05 2014 Post ID: 3343229
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: TheRaider

Leader: elmo

Reason to join: because I will treat you with respect I want nothing more but have a place where us gamers can go and chat without trolls or fear of being kicked. Elder is earned not given just like respect is earned.We are English speaking clan.Does not matter what lvl you are or how many trophies you have as long as we work together,play together, have fun together, and not fight with each other it will be worth everything even if we do not have dragons or p.e.k.k.a.s yet. Hope to see you all in the battle field.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:23 Sep06 2014 Post ID: 3343311
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join my clan: Chell clashers
Leader: stanky

Trying to keep clan around 10 ppl so we can win wars easily please join and bring friends
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:10 Sep07 2014 Post ID: 3343638
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name:The Dark Light

Leader:Kevin

Why You Should:We might not have the best in class troops but we always donate whatever we have.We also constantly fight wars for loot.Anyone having 600+ trophies welcome.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:50 Sep07 2014 Post ID: 3343668
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
JOIN BALLERZ CLAN RAINBOW COLOR!! Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:37 Sep07 2014 Post ID: 3343686
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join my clan Uk Heros

Leader = Brandyboy

Green and white badge
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:31 Sep07 2014 Post ID: 3343716
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Carnage Heroes

Leader: Shiva

Why you should join:

We are a brand new clan, looking for players new to the game. We are active farmers with trophy push goals once we have enough members. We also seek to be active at clan warring.

If you're brand new to the game and want to grow together, learn and get all your achievements join Carnage Heroes We have a maxed out player so maxed troops are available to active donors ONLY!

Requirements to JOIN

1) TH 4+ or maxed out TH 3+
2) Level 20+
3) Minimum trophies: 400
4) MUST be an active donor (200/week)
5) MUST be active in wars (2 attacks every war)

We will try to do 2-3 CWs every week for lots of bonus loot! 200 donations/week to stay. 500 donations/cycle for elder. Co-leader based on merit and activity.

Once there are enough active members, we will start a Whatsapp or Kik group to coordinate Clan Wars better. This will be a very organized clan with no tolerance for inactivity so join only if you're serious.
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:17 Sep08 2014 Post ID: 3343942
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Barbaric Clan
Clan Leader: SERG
Why you should you join: Were a new clan that needs all the help we can get, members of all levels , a great starter clan
Trophies to join: 0

Come have some fun with us !
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:27 Sep08 2014 Post ID: 3343945
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: TheUnbeatables

Established friendly and active clan. 19 war wins. Clan war every third day.
38 members looking for th7 and above

Join
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:07 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344161
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've recently created my own clan, we have 20 members so far and we need more! We believe in regular clan wars and using communication and teamwork towards winning! We dont believe in any form of donation/request ratio, if you need troops, ask for them. Elder is earned through regular donations and co leader status for loyalty, donations and war performance. As leader of the clan and self confessed CoC addict (2 accounts), you can be assured i am a worthy clan leader who remains active and hard working towards creating a successful clan.

A little about me - 23, England, two account Town Hall level 8, level 5 troops and level 3 Dragons.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:01 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344207
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join clan need new members: Double Whammy
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:11 Sep10 2014 Post ID: 3344364
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Fokpa Troll

Leader: Schtick

Brand new clan looking for new members to help get our feet off the ground.
Leaders have a long history of successful guilds/clans/teams in numerous other games.
Looking for active, helpful, fun, mature members as we get started.

We will be an active war clan, with two organized wars per week.
Happy to help with donations as we get going.

So join the "Fokpa Troll", and get in at the start of something great!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:26 Sep10 2014 Post ID: 3344424
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join My Clan:

EliteDiscipline

Its A Good Clan,We Got Dragons,Golems,Hogs And Level 4+
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:15 Sep11 2014 Post ID: 3344680
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join- Gardy Loos!

We donate some great troops (lvl 4's and 5's. Dragons, pekka, wizards, etc.)

We are a laid back clan made up of mature players. Also participate in wars regularly.

Join please
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:30 Sep11 2014 Post ID: 3344682
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join my new clan called "Total Wreckage" Lvl 70 required. I was part of an undefeated clan 43-0 and have learned how to win every wars, and plan to bring it to Total Wreckage. Join for a clan I plan to make amazing!
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:15 Sep14 2014 Post ID: 3345185
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Clasher Flare

Clan Leader: Adam9o1

Looking for: Active loyal member that are level 30+ and silver 2+

Why you should join: We can help you with everything from base designs to
army compositions because we are very knowledgeable.

See you there clashers.

Adam9o1
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:35 Sep20 2014 Post ID: 3346386
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join Dropshot Clash clan created 20 September 2014 and is working to the top first five to join gets elder
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:39 Sep20 2014 Post ID: 3346435
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
sphynxx said:Please use this thread only to exchange IDs here to grow your clans!

New coc clan join : Spoiler:
click to reveal

JOIN-JOIN-JOIN
JOIN-JOIN-JOIN
JOIN-JOIN-JOIN
JOIN-JOIN-JOIN
JOIN-JOIN-JOIN
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:35 Sep20 2014 Post ID: 3346505
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name:StrategyLegends

We need active loyal people gold and up we would also like champions to join to!

Clan Leader:Chris_roman98

Reasons why u should join:Join because we are a fun and active in clan wars!!We are farming and trophie push is on!!!!

Join as fast as possible and clash on!!!!!
Displaying Page 26 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close