Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans - Use This Thread for Clan Member Recruiting.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 27 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:06 Sep21 2014 Post ID: 3346630
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: EmErAldDrAgOnS

clan leader: Dane Dad

Our clan is a fun clan that loves to war. check out our record. We fight and win. we have a simple atk plan and it works. If you dont war then plz dont join us.come check us out. elder and co are earned.
Chat and donate often. We do and we need players that chat and donate as well. ty
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:55 Sep22 2014 Post ID: 3346817
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Detroit 313
Small clan, trying to expand. We constantly donate troops...1win, 0 losses in clan wars. Please join!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:23 Sep24 2014 Post ID: 3347124
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan: 805
Leader: unExtinct

We are currently a strong 20-25man war clan that does wars twice a week and looking to expand, we currently have over 25 wins and are only looking for dedicated and skilled players. If you are th8 or higher (will accept maxed th7s) and have a good base and participate in wars you are what we are looking for. We are laid back and easy going but expect you to use both attacks in every war. We hope to see you In our clan soon.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:29 Sep24 2014 Post ID: 3347309
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Brogan

A little about our clan: Our leader Ben is from Ireland. We have members from Texas, Minnesota, Ohio, California, India, and all over the world!

We donate quickly. Donations typically consist of wizards, but dragons and archers are frequently given out as well. We war weekly.

We do not hand out elder or co-leader, as those are earned through loyalty, contributions and donations.

We don't deal with childish behavior and like to discuss base layouts, strategy, etc., or just talk about family, drinking, and whatever else comes up.

Search for Brogan with leader Ben and co-leaders Atook, Sawdey, and Jack.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:17 Sep25 2014 Post ID: 3347523
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join our clan 'Here 4 War' a daily war clan.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:45 Sep25 2014 Post ID: 3347551
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Nezahualcoyotl

Leader: Kenny

About theclan: Most of members barely started. We are looking for active people to participate in wars and donates troops. We will donate too and grow togwther to become a power!
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:56 Sep26 2014 Post ID: 3347676
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Drowned Company

Leader: Kenney

Why You Should Join: Mature clan, lower level clan for Burning Company. Anyone can join. Looking for loyal players that wanna help make this clan strong and fun.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:59 Sep26 2014 Post ID: 3347744
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan leader : V-GEe7
Clan name : ?AlfaQ?
Do join!
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:52 Sep26 2014 Post ID: 3347747
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Looking to start a clan with a champion in clash of clans if so I'm silver two but looking to start a clan with a champion
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:16 Sep27 2014 Post ID: 3347805
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
sphynxx said:Please use this thread only to exchange IDs here to grow your clans!

join my clan gold mine glory
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:39 Sep27 2014 Post ID: 3347945
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Living On Clash

Welcome to Living On Clash, a brand new clan created on September 21, 2014 with the goal of establishing a very friendly and cooperative team. Here in this clan we love to farm, but love to spice things up with wars starting every Friday (Once we get 10 members). If trophy pushing suits you better then go right ahead! Farming isn't mandatory at all. We are a relatively small clan at the moment but that will change as we increase in size. The majority of our members are in the Pacific Coast Time Zone as well.

Our requirements are as follows:

Townhall 6 and above
Level 3+ archers
Non-Rushed base
Show Loyalty (No hopping)
Be Friendly

I am a maxed Townhall 9 (minus walls and heroes, which I?m working on) that has been playing for well over a year. I have accumulated a large amount of knowledge on this game and plan to help all members of the clan grow and expand. Don't forget the maxed out Townhall 9 troops that could be going into your clan castles!

If you are interested in joining feel free to apply in game with a nice introduction about yourself! My IGN is Dillon, and if you have any questions feel free to post below. See you guys around, thanks!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:19 Sep28 2014 Post ID: 3348077
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
New Clan : Members needed. MOOSE TURDS. Donate, swear and have fun. MOOSE TURDS
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:50 Sep28 2014 Post ID: 3348078
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Genetic 9000
Leader: Swizzy
New clan looking to go to war. I am 25 from UK any one is Welcombe. Want to try and make a friendly family clan. Help kick star Genetic in you
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:15 Oct02 2014 Post ID: 3348761
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Social Justice
800 trophies is all i ask.
Good donates although it is new i plan to have all member have a good donate ratio and war attacks, if not i will kick!.
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:27 Oct03 2014 Post ID: 3348843
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hye there my New Clan name: Uzumaki clan..im the leader..my name yusry johnny..please join my clan because i need member..i know if any clan dont have member no one will join..but its just a beginning.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:37 Oct03 2014 Post ID: 3348958
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Need some members for my clan CompleXity. Look for clan with leader Dreamerr23 to join my clan. Recently started clan good members donate all the time and are very nice. Anyone is welcome to join thanks
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:35 Oct03 2014 Post ID: 3348963
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Looking for serious active members, here to help each other out and win wars. Join; clan name global plaque
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:58 Oct03 2014 Post ID: 3348978
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
SwissWatch

A clan run by a middle age leader, who is a leader in real life
No swearing,
No disrespectful behavior allowed
Continuous wars, once we get 5 more members
Minimum 1000 trophies
Must be active in most wars
Troop donation earns 1st promotion
Max 3 co s based on character
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:54 Oct04 2014 Post ID: 3349049
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Rogue's Guild

Leader : Lost Rogue / Maximus

we war twice a week but if you dont like to war you can jump to our farming clan name Rogue's Tavern & comeback if your ready to war again.Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:31 Oct04 2014 Post ID: 3349080
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name : Indian Mafia

Leader name : Hussain

Why to join : We donate lev 5 troops. Lev 3 dragon. All members are active. Back to back clan wars. Do join. Smile
Displaying Page 27 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close