Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans - Use This Thread for Clan Member Recruiting.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 36 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:15 Jan26 2015 Post ID: 3369141
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Angels Fortress
Leader: pickles_kurt

Why you should join? Hello fellow clashers! zian from the clan ANGELS FORTRESS here, currently at about 6,000 trophies.

We are nearly all adults, are heavy donators (MOSTLY 700 - 1000 plus), but you don't have to be as crazy about it as we are (but that's also nice lol). Mostly TH7-9, but we are accepting TH5 up no rushing of town hall please.

We play well as a team - we share strategies, base layouts, etc. And most of all, we have fun. We swear a lot, since we?re all older and it's all in good fun we don't put up with drama either, you'll find it refreshingly fun to be in our clan.

So give us a visit, our clan tag is 9P9QRCVG

let me know your thoughts and hopefully talk to you soon!

MiChiKo (ign: zian)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:18 Jan26 2015 Post ID: 3369142
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: North Wizards
Leader: Apex
Tag: #82PCYRPC

Mature clan with active leaders that are competitive and always want to win. For players above lvl 30. Welcome!
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:02 Jan26 2015 Post ID: 3369223
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: fire flies
Leader:Wally
Resons:Heavy war clan, no drama, good donations
Looking for 50+ mature clashers who loove to war
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:41 Jan26 2015 Post ID: 3369238
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: Exalted.
Shield description: Purple and white shield.
Members: 31 members
Why you should join: We are an active and donating clan. We are nice and respectful. We also have quite a few good players.
Requirements: Th 7 and up. Need to have at least level 7 and up archer towers and cannons. Good walls and all around well upgraded defenses
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:08 Jan26 2015 Post ID: 3369241
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey guys and gals! started my first clan Smile looking to start a nice youtube channel for us as well but we need members...
not just any members. KICK BUTT ACTIVE WAR MEMBERS.
Looking to rake in loot and trophies as we rise to the top!
So what do ya say? Join here at Hobo Blood.... if you dare ;)
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:07 Jan27 2015 Post ID: 3369273
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join Into emperor 7 bagi yg indo ya,makasih.leadernya Dede,sy donate apa aja yg di barrack
Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:00 Jan27 2015 Post ID: 3369308
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: P.I.E.R.C.E
Leader: Candelabra (a.k.a Dave)

I would like a big clan. You can help. I give elder to everyone so they can invite people. I would like to get active, loyal, warriors with level 50+. Donations and advice important as well. I want to war continuously but a small member clan fight is difficult. I am an active leader who does all I can for my clan. No hoppers please unless you just want to give troops and leave. Thanks.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:34 Jan27 2015 Post ID: 3369346
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Last Admirals
Leader: J-Orgus
Co-Leader: Dibs On Her

Clan Description
: Donate before requesting. Can only request double what you donate. Only request what you can make. Must attack once EVERY WAR. Be active in Chat. Elder::4-5 stars in war. CO::400 donations and 6 stars in war. Strict demotions/promotions/kicks.

Requirements:
Anyone can Join
Required Trophies - 1400
War Frequency - Around twice a week
Language - English
Clan Tag - #20YRV2CP
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:53 Jan28 2015 Post ID: 3369391
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: COC 4 Eternity

Why you should join: Its a new clanCool.Strong players only.Co is free to strong and reliable players.Elder is given almost to every member.Super Donations. Lets get strong together.Not TalkingEvilBounceBe the clans founding member and stand tall when the clan gets powerful.Bounce

Thnxxx
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:13 Jan28 2015 Post ID: 3369447
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name - Wixards
This clan is for lower level town hall. So this will be everyone's first and if we grow through this, we will be one strong army.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:41 Jan28 2015 Post ID: 3369448
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Patriot Fresh

Clan Leader: wyatt smith54

Clan Shield: red/ white

Requirements to join: preferred lvl 50+ strong war attackers.

Extra information: I have been a part of two very successful war clans one with 92 wins and another at 65-2. I was hoping to pass on my clash of clans knowledge and war strategies in my own clan. Btw I am level 96 and am a well developed th9. Join if you're interested. We will be accepting everyone to start off.
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:32 Jan29 2015 Post ID: 3369533
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Gorilla Cookies is a new clan. Start fresh.Cool
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:27 Jan30 2015 Post ID: 3369627
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join me clan name
Lost Soul's
leader name
LostSoulKing lvl 70+
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:40 Jan31 2015 Post ID: 3369696
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Exoruh Legacy
Requirements: 50+
Why You Should Join: Will do back to back wars one we have enough members, need help recruiting.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:35 Feb01 2015 Post ID: 3369741
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join here we are looking fir new members and we donate high lvl troops ComBat SquaD join all leader altaf remmbr dont forget to join...... Thnks a lot
Jacdog8 Posted at: 14:25 Feb01 2015 Post ID: 3369751
Jacdog8
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Clan name : pepper and salt

Why you should join: we are a chill clan that likes to war. If you dont play 24/7 like we do join us its a good clN to be in to get good troops and talk to good people
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:35 Feb01 2015 Post ID: 3369764
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join our growing clan: hot tomalians

New clan and want to build a strong team to fight at war. Patience is required guys.

Let's take on those clans and bring them down!!

Tomalians! Tomalians! Tomalians!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:31 Feb02 2015 Post ID: 3369799
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Looking to recruit loyal players. We are a friendly chatty bunch mostly from the UK and USA, though we have members from Sweden, Canada, Egypt and other places. The main clan is called "NEXTGEN EXILES" Clan Tag=#8UG8UPLL, this is for level 60+. We also have a recruitment feeder clan called "NEXTGEN EXILES2" if you are below this level - you can go to the feeder clan even if you have only just started playing. The war searches are started at the same time twice a week, on a Monday and Thursday afternoon/evening (10pm GMT/5pm US Eastern). We have a simple fixed war strategy so everyone knows their targets. We also communicate using the free app "KIK" which we encourage everyone to download and use (its like facebook messenger only anonymous), using this app, I post up the war results in a spreadsheet. I hope you choose to join us
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:59 Feb02 2015 Post ID: 3369857
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
STICKY FLAMES IS RECRUITING!
Looking for dedicated players who wanna have some fun!
If you join this week you get Auto Elder Status.. if you Recruit and bring Friends you get CoLeader (3 remaining coleader spots)... Join Now!
amrhussaini Posted at: 09:48 Feb03 2015 Post ID: 3369920
amrhussaini
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Clan Name : Clash OF TITANS
Search By : #20CYCCGL
Description : this A new clan, it's first priority is to be the most active clan in wars and in working as a team,everyone has to participate in order to achieve great victories !! we are a group of individuals that always been active in clans and achieved great victories so we decided to make a new clan !! everyone is welcome to join but u have to be active.

anyone can join for the moment but by the next week you will be required to be at least experience level 46+
Clan Location : Intentional
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 36 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close