Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans - Use This Thread for Clan Member Recruiting.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 48 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:30 Jun16 2015 Post ID: 3381510
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
clan name champions plz join we donae fast
our clan tag is my clan tag is #PQ99Ol28[size=12][/size]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:44 Jun18 2015 Post ID: 3381620
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Clash of Crowns

Leader: Bladedtails

Why you should join: We are a small clan who do wars frequently and focus more on fun than clan level. Join us if you want to participate in wars without worrying about the clan being mad at you for making a mistake
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:02 Jun19 2015 Post ID: 3381676
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Wasted Ones

Meriella

Solid clan
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:15 Jun20 2015 Post ID: 3381761
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Do my dance

Leader: mattk50

Join for good donations and wars but please know what you're doing in the war. Dont need crappy warrers
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:54 Jun21 2015 Post ID: 3381815
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name:meemo
Leader:BlazeFury
Why You should Join:Top 10 War,Good active clan,Elder for silver up
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:03 Jun21 2015 Post ID: 3381826
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join a constant War clan! We are looking for active attackers. Join "66 And A Kick"

Clan Name: 66 AND A KICK
Clan Tag: #822Q2QCG

If you are looking for a war clan that wars constantly, join "66 and a kick".
This clan was made by and for members looking to fulfill the war hero achievement which requires 1000 war stars.
We are currently a level 4 clan.
We stress donating the correct troops that are requested and kick out anyone who donates incorrectly.
We start at least 3 wars a week.

We have been recruiting off global, but we are now trying to form a more loyal base membership.
(we are no longer recruiting off global because we are looking for more consistent attackers to help improve our war win ratio)

Any town hall level is welcome as long as it is not rushed (very important).

Join "66 and a kick" if you want to war constantly, have a well developed non-rushed base, donate only what is requested, and you're a loyal member trying to earn the war hero achievement.

Clan Name: 66 AND A KICK
Clan Tag: #822Q2QCG
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:59 Jun22 2015 Post ID: 3381853
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
join undead horsemen we are a mature clan tht wants to expand to have large wars clan id is #9PYU29GC come and clash we us (we are a lvl 4 clan)
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:16 Jun23 2015 Post ID: 3381897
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: SPARTAGUARD

Leader: Dalton

Why you Should Join: Because we need more loyal players like you to join! If you join you will get auto elder! We war 2x a week. So far we have reached level 4 in war. So join while you can! ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:32 Jun24 2015 Post ID: 3381945
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: BarbarianKnight

Leader:thebestkingever

You should join: u should join for active growing clan looking for an adventure.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:47 Jun24 2015 Post ID: 3381973
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Raging Gamers
Leader: radleodude
Why you should join: I dont hav any members but i will treat you with reaspect u dont hav to be active alot i will donate what ever i have and i wont kick u if you dont use war attacks. u dont hav to join im just trying to get members
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:10 Jun24 2015 Post ID: 3381975
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: #Annihilators?

Leader: Hep?

Reason: I donate good troops am friendly. Giving heads up this is a new clan I am lvl 85 town hall 9
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:10 Jun25 2015 Post ID: 3382040
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Shadow Walkers (#9JJRG098)

Leader: Nitestar

Why You Should Join: Mature clan, social, we like to donate and appreciate donations back, active and trying to war as much as possible. Trying to build our ranks from people who are starting out to those who know how to play and have a built up base already.
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:01 Jun26 2015 Post ID: 3382072
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey guyz .... i have made a new clan called BATTLE RAGE i need some members leader name is abdullah
Tomb3al Posted at: 07:46 Jun28 2015 Post ID: 3382183
Tomb3al
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Join us @ clash with this, used to be a really strong clan 30+ members with high level users, unfortunately down to just 16 members but we are looking to recruit new active members, wether you are strong and looking for a loyal clan, or just starting up and just want to chill out in a clan to help you get stronger, feel free to join us, all nationalities and ages welcome.
We try to war twice a week, sometimes only once just to give people time to improve their bases.
Farming or trophy pushing both welcome.
Come and join us!!!!
Clash with this.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
winvineeth Posted at: 12:37 Jun28 2015 Post ID: 3382203
winvineeth
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Clan Name: War Mongers
Leader : Bob
Lvl : 2
Reason to join: 6/7 wars won, back to back wars, need one good player for 15v15
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:41 Jun29 2015 Post ID: 3382270
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name : RAGNAROK�
Leader : PitateKing
Co Leader : BeastDragon
Lvl : 4
Reason to join: we are bunch of teenagers and do war frequently loyal friendly and helpful (this will be enough for you to join ;p)
but from past few weeks we are in trouble need some good player for war.... we badly want to level up the clan to 5 and need member for it so far we have only 20 member, and need at least more 30 for 50-50 war and so we are here for Recruiting
Hope you will join us....
thanks
BeastDragon @ COC
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:44 Jun29 2015 Post ID: 3382305
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
New war clan called unruly need good high level players 60+ best but everyone is welcome
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:08 Jun30 2015 Post ID: 3382365
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Welcome to Wrath of Fenrir!

We are a newly formed war clan, looking to evolve into one of the best out there. We need loyal members of all town hall levels, previous war experience isn't necessary.

In our clan are two well known members, 'Harry Monk' and 'Painester' who have agreed to stay and share the secrets of their war success with us.

We donate whatever troops are requested. Our clan is full of international members so there is always someone to donate.

If you're loyal, like a bit of banter, and enjoy crushing your opponents in war, join us!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:12 Jul01 2015 Post ID: 3382416
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
CLAN NAME: K-i-N-g-S
Requirements: anybody welcome
This is a new clan, will need time to grow
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:52 Jul01 2015 Post ID: 3382449
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello guys!
My name is Micha? (Michel) and I would like to introduce my totally new clan called ?Unholy Strength ?. After a few months in some clan, which didn?t meet my expectations (inactive/none organization during wars) I decided to go on my own and create something from scratch. I have already recruited some good friends from last clan, so join us and help create powerful clan to dominate wars!
Clan is international. I?m from Poland and we have guys from South Africa, Finland, USA etc. For now it doesn?t matter if u farm or push for trophies ? just be active and take part in wars. War one after another and all attacks will be coordinated.
As it is brand-new clan, requirements won?t be too hard to meet:

No th rushers
Th7+ with drags available ? to have some realistic chance to score on wars
Be communicative ? have some questions? We are ready to help
Always ready to donate
Adults/teenagers ? but most important ? behave as mature person, don?t beg ? just ask

If you want to be part of this new project, starting from basics and ending up at the top, then you have to join us (find in game and simply join as clan is open for now)!!
Displaying Page 48 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close