Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans - Use This Thread for Clan Member Recruiting.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 49 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
wisevid15 Posted at: 19:02 Jul01 2015 Post ID: 3382459
wisevid15
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Clash of Clans Gems Hakcs July 1 Update. --->> clashofclansonlinegenerator (dot) olnwan (dot) com

« Last edited by wisevid15 on Jul 1st 2015 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:03 Jul01 2015 Post ID: 3382475
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
join c4 kings!�
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:01 Jul02 2015 Post ID: 3382525
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name- Rich Hooligans
Clan leader-la beast
Reason to join- we have high level troops love to donate and war

Min trophies is 600 must be active donate at least 100 per season and use both war attacks
mikejpar Posted at: 16:54 Jul04 2015 Post ID: 3382647
mikejpar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you're looking for a clan with respectful players, good wars, and the best leadership, check this out!

Clan Name: Tree Star Wars (it's a unique clan name)
Clan Tag: #YCCUQGL9

Synopsis: (optional read)
I've been through my share of clans, quite a lot actually. I'm sure I'm just like many of you in that manner. I've also managed a clan in the past of 40 or so people and we had a really good war win rate. This was a long time ago, before clan levels even, so I can't remember the exact win rate, but it was definitely high. This time I plan to do better!
I left this clan and relinquished power to my brother because the members were mostly very low in level and I wanted to join a higher level clan

With the clan searcher and the clan perks out I decided this was the perfect opportunity to join high ranking clans right off the bat without having to test them out and join to see how there wars were. This was great at first! I joined a level 5 clan when 5 was the highest and stayed there for a while. I joined a level 6 and a level 7 clan. The problem with these clans is that I found they were so demanding and sometimes just plain rude to other players.

The last clan I was and just finished leaving had a really good war record when I joined. But as soon as I joined they started losing. Of course this was partly due to them reaching one of the highest levels and playing other high level clans constantly. Of the last 15 or so wars I think they won 3. This was annoying because leadership was doing nothing about it and I knew I could do a better job. The worst part though was that when I told them that I was going to leave because I was tired of losing wars I got cussed out and trash talked to even though I was one of the top scoring war players in the clan. Other players came in and said ?gtfo then? and things like that. If I was leading this clan and I saw players acting like that I would?ve kicked them or at least had them correct their behavior.

I?m tired of cycling through clans who have bad leaders, players with bad behaviors, or players who are tolerated through countless wars having horrible attacks. So here I am starting this new clan.

Goals:
- To have every player getting at least one 3* in almost every war.
- To have respectable players.
- To have helpful players.
- Leadership positions (even elder) only given to active players that are respected in the clan.
- To work with people that don?t necessarily attack as well at first instead of kicking them on the spot.
- To have everyone in the clan have a say in what goes on.

Rules: (to help achieve these goals)
- TH5+ to participate in war. Eventually this rule will change to TH5+ to join but anyone who stays active and is lower than TH5 will not be kicked if they join prior. This might also move up to TH6 in the future but again you will not be kicked if you join prior.
- Be respectful to others even if they aren?t respectful to you. If you are mean to another player and I see it, I will give very little leeway. Help others if you can. Offer advice and tactics.
- Donate if possible. Donate only the requested troops. At the moment there will be no donation minimum but we will keep a close eye on donation count.
- If you want elder or co-leader it will be earned and offered. You may ask but it will likely be denied. The requirements for promotion are that you are more active than most and follow rules. Personality traits such as leadership will also be considered.
- NO rushed bases. If you do not have all of these upgrades or close in your previous town center level you will probably be kicked. If I allow you to stay you will not be able to war with us until your base catches up to your level.

War Eligibility:
- Your base cannot be rushed.
- You must have at least one 3* in your last war if you were in one. 3*?s on a loot (bases that already have 3*?s) do not count. This rule is not absolute and there can be exceptions made. Having a 3* in the last war also does not guarantee you a sport. For instance, if a TH10 attacked a TH5 and got a 3* that does not help our cause of winning the war.
- I will personally watch war videos, if your attacks need improvement you will probably have to sit out for a war.
- Ask before attacking. This rule can be lifted for those who are trusted attackers from previous wars. I will let you know.
- War bases must be constructed to my approval. If you are not in war it might be because your base is lacking in its potential.
- Both attacks must be used always. If you cannot participate in war you must let me know ASAP. If there is an unexpected emergency there will be some leniency but this won?t work multiple times. Even if we are going to lose the war you still have to use both attacks. It is not fair to others if we do not all use both attacks. Cheap armies are also unacceptable and unfair to your other clan members. Looting will never be allowed period. It is not fair to the people that attacked earlier and there is plenty of loot outside of war. Consider it training.
- War donations are not required and will often be filled by me personally. This rule will change. Do NOT donate giants, goblins, wall breakers, or healers.
- Heroes, spells, and clan castle must be available.

Summary: (TLDR)
This little recruitment forum was put together in a short time. In the future when more people join and I can have more definitive rules, I will make a page for better references. I will also show places where you can find base layouts, attack strategies, donation suggestions, and etc.
The purpose of this clan is to have respectful players AND good attackers. Those who cannot attack as well or do not have war requirements will be excluded from war but not necessarily kicked.
Clan name and tag are listed at the top of this page. Come check us out. This is a brand new clan and as I am typing this post no one is in the clan yet. I expect to get 10 players by evening tomorrow. (7/4/15)
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:36 Jul05 2015 Post ID: 3382733
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
New clan recruiting memebers, Gym Rats clan tag: #YJROYUGU any members are welcome at the moments Preferably high level TH7, 8 and 9. We are an active clan looking for good members!
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:56 Jul07 2015 Post ID: 3382812
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join in my Clan pinoy army
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:24 Jul07 2015 Post ID: 3382844
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Knifey Spoony

Clan Leader: Curtron

Clan Tag: #2L9Y2Q9Q

Reasons: Members can collect fat loot from clan wars | Receive troop donations for attacking or defending | Socialize and be awesome

Optional Read:

Friendly members, plentiful troop donations, and bountiful loot!

Do you have a thirst for blood that can never be quenched? Are you looking for others that share your insatiable appetite for death and destruction? Then look no further than Knifey Spoony! We?re a moderately sized clan of 26 members looking to grow and conquer. We are looking for pillagers of all shapes and sizes to join our unremitting war machine!

We don?t have many rules and our membership status is open to anyone who has a minimum of 1000 trophies.

We are always participating in clan wars, and we like to win!

Participation in clan wars depends on availability and rank. We will assess war involvement at the beginning of each war.

Eldership is earned by the following criteria:

1. 1:3 donation ratio (this is a lax requirement).
2. You must utilize both attacks during war.
3. You must have a minimum of a 3 star average over at least 3 wars.
4. You must be an active participant in the clan for over a month.

Eldership is evaluated at the end of every month.

Join us for the spoils of war or join us for the donations! Glory awaits you!
rehman21 Posted at: 09:39 Jul08 2015 Post ID: 3382927
rehman21
+
+
can any one tell me any useful coc tricks
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:04 Jul09 2015 Post ID: 3382989
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello guys,
This ia vivek from india.
We have clan - "MaHaRaSHatRa.."
We are regular into wars without any gaps.
All people help each other by donating troops actively during war
On preparation day we decide proper strategy for every attacks and for every member.
We are not new group and clashing since last year.
I hope you guys will love the atmosphere in our clan.

Clan tag - #2RLCLP0

Thanks and regards
mAc
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:48 Jul09 2015 Post ID: 3383001
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: iNDia

Leader: UMi

Why You Should Join: We donate lots and most importantly, we strive to be the #1 clan in the world.
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:50 Jul09 2015 Post ID: 3383025
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: SECRET OF NAGAS

Clan leafer: Demon Slayer

Clan location: India

Why you should join: obviously to have some fun
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:45 Jul10 2015 Post ID: 3383127
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join Quantum Demons, leader: Fozzi
We are a new clan looking for loyal members, if you're loyal you will be treated well and donations and wars aplenty.
Please join and grow with us the Demons in the darkness.
mikejpar Posted at: 08:17 Jul11 2015 Post ID: 3383161
mikejpar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just won a TOUGH war! Still 16 hours left to go.

Tree Star Wars
#YCCUQGL9
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:47 Jul14 2015 Post ID: 3383439
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Name Of The Clan: Magnum Troops.
War: Everyday
Looking For Town Hall: Level 7 and 8.
Active Members.
Clan Location: International.
Wars Won: 26
Draws: 5
Loses:2.
Crunchy Noodle Posted at: 21:08 Jul15 2015 Post ID: 3383521
Crunchy Noodle
+
+
Clan Name: The Krusty Krab

Leader: Crunchy Noodle

Why You Should Join:
We war back to back, with strong donations. War is not mandatory but it is encouraged.
We are a feeder clan for our lvl5 mother clan. We have dedicated members working to create a powerful clan alliance to better both clans. The weak will be weeded out to make room for the strong. If you are a strong member it will be the perfect home for you, come give us a shot.
Must be TH6+ and not rushed with 3+ builders.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:08 Jul16 2015 Post ID: 3383548
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: D.O.A. Combat (#29QRRPUQ)

Leader: Ares

Why you should join:

Hey, my IGN is Ares and here at D.O.A. Combat we are look[size=12][/size] ing for chatty, friendly and mature members that are looking to commit to war and use both attacks.

We are a Level 4 Clan and currently war twice per week to allow for rests inbetween and support the opt in/out feature as we are aware that we all simply have things going off in real life to expect non-stop war. All we ask is that members who do join and opt in, ensure that they follow our clan strategy and make both attacks count towards the overall success of the entire clan. We are also looking for members that have acquired at least 1000 trophies.

We are team players and as a team we do not tolerate target stealing and for this reason all our members know in advance exactly what base they will be attacking during war. We have seen and lived through all the drama and we are all about keeping things simple to follow within the clan where members can do their bit to contribute and play at their own leisure. For those who miss attacks, we will simply opt you out from the next search although further failure to attack whilst opted in from the next war after, may result in more serious action to be taken.

Whilst it would be awesome to have a clan full of 3 star strategists, we are by no means the best ourselves so we cannot ask this as an entry requirement and whilst we would be willing to at every opportunity, to offer and share advice regarding attacks, we are also very open to taking advice ourselves aswell. We are greatly appreciative of each member playing to the best of their ability and we are looking to promote exactly that.

We ensure War CC's are filled with the highest troops we possess although outside of war the standard donation is archers and we expect each member to donate to a ratio of 1:2 each season. We also have a variety of levels here and whilst we are open to any level joining, we are looking for members that have defences that are appropriate in comparison to their TH level to provide better matchmaking searches. We will make exceptions in certain cases but we may ask you opt out until you are strong enough for war as we usually keep to a formula of TH7+ to be opted in but rest assured you are most welcome to join and develop with our guidance.

We want to offer a friendly, mature atmosphere aimed at helping improve our game and experience and to benefit as a team. If you are dedicated to war and put great effort and thought into your attacks no matter the ending result, then we will definatly like to hear from you. Promotions here are earned by trust, reliability and commitment to the clan and are discussed by our Co-leaders before reaching a decision so please be patient and do not ask immediately.

To apply please contact us in game by entering our clantag (#29QRRPUQ) in the clan search and please mention that you are from the forums when you request to join and we will look forward to having you with us.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:09 Jul16 2015 Post ID: 3383557
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
CLAN NAME: Clashified

Leader: SteveJack

Join a new war clan to help us grow and win wars
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:32 Jul16 2015 Post ID: 3383558
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: D3AD RABBITS
LEADER : Rico the VIII

Why you should join: new clan looking for people who want to go to war. Active members get co leader and elder easily . Looking to war as much as possible.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:34 Jul19 2015 Post ID: 3383936
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join here
United empirezz
Leader Julius ceaser
Joi.join join war always
Rashaunbroadnax Posted at: 18:03 Jul19 2015 Post ID: 3383940
Rashaunbroadnax
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Join here if u like war and is a serious clash of clan player
Clan name- united empirezz
Leader- Julius Caesar
Displaying Page 49 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | ... | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close