Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans - Use This Thread for Clan Member Recruiting.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 52 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:01 Sep01 2015 Post ID: 3387116
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
**** uCool
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:08 Sep01 2015 Post ID: 3387120
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join my clan White Cocs, we only have 6 members right now and are ready for war, join for war and a fun clan.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:22 Sep01 2015 Post ID: 3387121
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello everyone please join Clan: Boom Boom
Clan tag: #Y2G2VCGV
We donate high level troops. We are in need of active players who can participate in wars at daily bases and promotion is given immediately based on your performance.
CLASH ON!
Iamdeathbane Posted at: 12:10 Sep03 2015 Post ID: 3387193
Iamdeathbane
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
We are Dragons Gate!

A war clan looking for new members, our current record is 8, 1, 1, and we are almost a Lvl 3 clan, required trophies are 1000. We need more solid players that can contribute to a winning team. I am the Leader, Death Bane. I maxed my th8 base before going to Th9 and have war experience from a long standing clan that is very good.

We currently have 23 members 10 of which are solid war attackers. We are finding that global doesn't have the quality of players we need. So we are trying a few other avenues. Our low bases are pretty solid and we need mid to high lvl bases most.

We are a primarily a U.S. clan but accept English speaking international members. We war constant but don't require war so you can opt out whenever you like.

We respect troop requests and expect the same in return. There are no limits or requirements on donations. However if you don't contribute no one will want to donate to you outside of war requests. All war requests should say war in them so we can fill them as quickly as possible with the highest lvl available.

Elder is earned in war by using both attacks and following team strategy. If either attack is missed you are not eligible for Elder and you will miss 1 war for each attack missed. If you make a habit of being unreliable you will be kicked, so don't opt in unless you are ready.

I already have a couple Co-leaders that I know and trust so I am not looking for more. One of our co leaders is a female and we have 4 female members so it is a good clan for women to join and not be harassed.

Basic war strat.
War within a few #s, Low bases attack early and get both attacks in first 12hrs if possible. High bases save 2nd attack for clean up. First attacks are important so attack down for 3 stars and go from there. Only high bases donate to war castles and war attack requests. Bring a full war attack with CC troops for every war attack. Mid to low bases need to know how to lure and kill enemy clan castle. If you need tips or to learn some of this that is okay but if you show little to no improvement over a couple wars, you wont work out. If you need these tips and guidance on basic war strategy you MUST be active in chat and read clan mail or you wont improve.

We are an adult clan but since that is more about attitude we don't check age, we go by behavior. If you are a mid level to advanced player come join us we could use your strength and our less experienced members can use your guidance. If you are a mid level player without war experience, join us and learn to war as long as you try you will get better. After all our motto is "We grow strong together"

Dragons Gate
clan tag: p9vqqouy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:58 Sep04 2015 Post ID: 3387310
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name : Access Point
Leader : AssAssIn
Clan Level : 5

We need active players for war...
so join here...
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:54 Sep04 2015 Post ID: 3387331
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Gold Empire

Clan Tag: 2CUVUR9

Leader: kingcross

Info: We are a brand new clan looking for active, loyal members. Town Hall, level, and trophies do not matter, we just want good players. War will be starting once we reach 10 members and we will continue to war twice a week from there. Elder and Co are earned by being trustworthy and reliable.
Donations should stay 1:1 and only what is asked for. I would greatly appreciate it if you could check my clan, we can build it into something really strong in the future! Clash on!!
iambookus Posted at: 01:00 Sep05 2015 Post ID: 3387404
iambookus
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
JAYDES CLAN!
#JC9GJJL

Description: There really are no requirements. We are a new casual clan between TH4 and TH9. So far we've had one war which we have won, and currently there are 10 members. We just need a few more so that everyone is active during war. Speaking of which, we haven't decided on 1 or 2 wars per week. One is perfect for me, but two probably for retention, and we'll have set times probably starting in the evening. It just works better.

So if you are a casual player that's not too serious, JAYDES CLAN! is for you. Everything is new, so you can be a part of building from the ground up.

BONUS: We also have a facebook group for strategy, sharing, fun, and just being human. Let's face it, not everyone is a redditor.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:09 Sep09 2015 Post ID: 3387957
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Join YoloBoss!!! Reasons why u should join r...... We always donate troops war every day free elder .co is earned by donating 50 troops. And we have war every day!join now or it will be full.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:43 Sep10 2015 Post ID: 3388033
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: UEvenWar?

Leader: Dwahrve

Why you should join: Lvl6 clan and lvl4 (almost 5) hero down and practice clan (UEvenReady?) Check us out online at uevenwarclan(dot)wix(dot)com/website {those are actually periods, but i can't post a web link i guess] or join our bindle recruit thread at #UEvenRecruit.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:48 Sep11 2015 Post ID: 3388080
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan name: The Levi Unit

Clan leader: the Great Kahn

Reason to join: Newer players welcome. This is a new clan so please don't leave right away if you dont see much activity, we are trying to grow.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:10 Sep12 2015 Post ID: 3388316
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
? RECRUTING? Loyal Clan? Good Troops? Lvl 70+ WILL KICK LOWER LVLS WHEN HIGHER LVLS JOIN? ?JOIN NOW? King's Landing #L8CROGYY
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:54 Sep13 2015 Post ID: 3388331
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WAR WINNERS (#PUQPPJLQ) | NEW CLAN | WARRING AND SOCIAL | ANY TH LEVEL | I WILL BE DONATING | LEADER: FARIS (TH7)
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:37 Sep16 2015 Post ID: 3388585
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi wowwww
deruginm Posted at: 22:28 Sep17 2015 Post ID: 3388683
deruginm
+
+
Clan Name: Cafe Milonga

Why you should join: Pro War Clan. We only take experienced players and do 3-star strategy attacks in war. Golaloon, Logowipe, walking queen, etc. TH7+ no rushed bases. Please say where you heard of us when you apply. 2 war attacks every war, attacks not on time and poor attacks will result in a kick.
Sinitron Posted at: 00:05 Sep18 2015 Post ID: 3388687
Sinitron
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Clan Name: WarWhorz

We're a new clan looking for reliable and active members to join. Founding members have war experience and are looking now to strike out on their own, with their own clan. We war twice a week. Come join us!

Seriously, come find us, we'd love to get to know some new people and have fun playing Clash of Clans
kesanapalli Posted at: 02:04 Sep19 2015 Post ID: 3388771
kesanapalli
Forum GuestMember
+
+
clan name:rough nation

leader:kesanapalli

we need loyal memberes we will donate troops at anytime and daily war and friendly clan
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:58 Sep19 2015 Post ID: 3388793
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
CoolJoin Me 'The Gladiators'Bounce
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:00 Sep20 2015 Post ID: 3388874
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
New clan looking to recurit
Free elder to start
Co is possible through donations and attacking in war
Join us help us grow
Club LTFU

TAG #LOCGU8C2G
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:17 Sep21 2015 Post ID: 3388924
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Clan Name: Smash and Clash

We are an all adult, judgement free clan that wars as often as possible. Made by a group of friends (All TH7 and over) that is looking to make a clan that doesn't rule with an iron fist. All we ask in return is that you give it your all and be respectful. Accepting all applicants and we hope to see you soon!! ^_^
Initiative Posted at: 04:41 Sep22 2015 Post ID: 3388986
Initiative
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Clan Name: Paradox
Clan Leader: David
Clan Tag: #L208GV89

Why you should join?
1. We will donate whatever you ask.
2. We will do wars constantly
3. We are active and like to talk.
Displaying Page 52 of 58
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 56 | 57 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close