Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

The WaterCreeper Clan [Professional] [Family] [System] [Friendly] [Alliance]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

WaterCreeper Posted at: 05:02 Jun05 2014 Post ID: 3321716
WaterCreeper
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
INFO
WaterCreeper is a fresh clan! This clan is suitable for all ages! We have a very good system and currently we have spaces for more players! We are not aiming for the best of the best, but to have fun and be proud!

Legit System
Users have to donate 50+ troops per season. So we could keep the donating and requesting fair.
Elder is earned by helping other members about questions. Donating good troops, staying active and being kind. Usually for every 5 players there's an Elder. Remember, you don't have to be a high level to be a good Elder! Just try your best and keep the system active!
Co-Leader is a very important role in this clan. They are players who a very active and legit. They are very high level players and must required to be Elder first before asking for Co-Leader.

?Requirements
600+ Trophies
lv 2+ troops
Active
selflessness
Awesome
(You don't have to reply or anything! I trusts you! Even if you don't have the requirements above, it's alright! If you think you should join, just do it! I will be opening the clan to public so everyone can join for free! )

How do I find your clan?
Go to clan>Search clan> then type "WaterCreeper"

Got any questions? PM me or ask below! Yay
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close