How We Have Won 32 Wars | Clash of Clans Forums
|Post ID: 3331264 Posted at: 22-Jul-2014 04:34:12|
Joined: 22 Jul 2014
Post Likes: 1
Some clans keep losing Clan Wars not because they are not strong enough but lack strategies. Though my clan is a small one, we have won more than 10 wars with clear rules. So here I want to share them with you. Hope it helps.
* If your clan wars regularly, specify the date and make sure every member know which day is the battle day.
* For those who can?t participate, update the Leader/Co-leader. Kick them before searching and allow them to come back after opponents found.
* Set up the war base. Try to minimize risk of three star and two star losses. Remind members with outside Town Hall.
* Fill up the Clan Castle with request troops. Leader will decide what defense troops will be donated.
* Discuss strategies. As clan chat and clan mail are too limited, it?s suggested to use other way for better communication, such as Facebook group, subreddit. My clan uses Clan War Assist to pass information to players at different timeline.
* Use both two attacks. The second attack should be only used in the last 12 hours in case some clan mates haven?t used the first attack.
* Unless you clan are very sure to win or there is leader?s approval, don?t Town Hall snipe.
* Train your best troops and go for max stars.
* Do not leave the clan once war has started. Breaking this rule will get kicked.
* No cheating. No spying. Fight for the loot with honor!
Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
|Reply in this thread|
Smilies, click to use
Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.