Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Will these coaches make the Hall of Fame?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

zhouanlin123 Posted at: 01:32 Jul21 2015 Post ID: 3384061
zhouanlin123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
He averaged 9.9 points as a sophomore on a team that could have used more action from him. He averaged 10.1 as a junior. After both seasons, he laughed at me when I asked the obligatory questions about whether he would leave for the NBA Draft. I asked, because there is little doubt that he would be chosen in the first round. He laughed, because, well, he knew he was not ready.

Is there a question of those who found him through these first three seasons, that for all the blocks and rebounds he produced, and there was plenty of each was never, he could be a great player to be comprehensive if he believed more in his offensive skill development.

The progress came through his work with Bob Huggins, Mick Cronin, Dan Peters and the rest of the Cincinnati coaches. But faith came when he stepped down from this cocoon and tested for USA Basketball entry into the World University Games in 1999. He encountered the best remaining college players in this training camp - Stanford Mark Madsen, North Carolina Brendan Haywood, Ohio State Michael Redd and Texas Center Chris Mihm. It dawned on Kenyon soon: He was the best player in the gym.

He led that team in scoring with 13.9 points per game, and the USA went 8-0 en route to a gold medal.

When the nominations came out that autumn for wood or Naismith Award - I can not remember what - I had an obligatory quote from him for what as a routine "He is on the list" story for the Enquirer seemed to get.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close