Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Crash Team Racing

Make Up Your Own Way to Get N. Oxide

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 14:38 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462810
Cipher_Wizard
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What do you think of the pic?
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DigDug Dude Posted at: 14:40 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462812
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's fuzzy. So fuzzy, in fact, it makes me wonder if it IS a spring...
Romney '08!
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 14:42 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462813
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
It is. But anyhow, I wish someone with a really big knowledge of CTR would come here and teach us more about it.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
DigDug Dude Posted at: 14:43 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462815
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maby that guy who wrote the FAQ.
Romney '08!
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 14:44 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462816
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Which FAQ?
DigDug Dude Posted at: 14:49 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462821
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The one that link goes to.
Romney '08!
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 14:53 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462825
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Unlikely. But maybe, just maybe, it could happen tomorrow or even today.
DigDug Dude Posted at: 15:00 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462835
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well good luck.
Romney '08!
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 15:10 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462845
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Yeah, we'll need it.
DigDug Dude Posted at: 16:32 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462968
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Kenny 2x4 came! Maby he'll be that one guy who we need.
Romney '08!
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 17:06 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 463017
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
True, he could be. But wouldn't it be funny if a new member came and stumped me on N.Oxide knowledge?
DigDug Dude Posted at: 14:08 Oct12 2005 Post ID: 464425
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I still think there may be a code...perhaps somrthing like an advertisement (Like NAUGHTY DOG, even though that's not possible).
Romney '08!
FireDragons Posted at: 09:47 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585392
FireDragons
+
+
maybe in CTR 2 they might put no codes in but they will put oxide in
Stumbed across this old site xD
DigDug Dude Posted at: 09:43 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 974595
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maby, but even if he was in it, I wouldn't want to race as him. I don't know why.
Romney '08!
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 15:13 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 975566
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
He is.

We really need to get back on topic here. Um, here's something I just thought up now...

After obtaining the Time Relics in Platinum colour, challenge N. Oxide in the Gem Stone Valley for a third time. In this race, he will accelerate after the yellow light flashes, and he will leave clouds of black dust in your face, which cause you to spin out. After a poor start to the race, if you can manage to overtake Oxide at the second lap, a vortex will appear at the ramp that leads into a giant jump across the station. It will transport you and Oxide into the streets of the planet Gasmoxia, where you will race through a tough circuit. If you can beat Oxide, he will crash into a Nitro crate that you 'accidentally' dropped behind, and spin directly off the edge of his planet. You'll then be able to select Oxide in your character menu.
DigDug Dude Posted at: 10:11 Aug09 2006 Post ID: 977154
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The vortex idea was cool. As was the idea of Gasmoxia. I'd have never thought to bring that in. Here goes:

1) Beat the game as Penta Penquin, getting all Platinum Relics as well.
2) When you race Oxide for the fifth time, be in 2nd place about 25 feet from the finish line.
3) At that point, Chuck Norris will drop from the finish line and beat up Oxide.
4) He then will take a neon green hedgehog from Oxide's dashboard and give it to you.
5) You place the hedgehog on the front of your car the and then exit adventure mode and go to "BATTLE."
6) There'll be a new arena called "Oxide's Revenge." Go to this arena.
7) It's a sudden death round. Your only weapon is the hedgehog. Oxide has is a sole missle.
8) As soon as the game starts he will fire the missle, which comes strait at you. Fire the hedgehog immidiately- it will go under the missle.
9) Since you cannot dodge the missle press triangle to bail out. As the missle hits your kart, Oxide will start laughing and not see the hedgehog. It's spikes hit the gas tank of his kart and it explodes. Since the hedgehog had its back to the kart, he will not be hurt. You then win the battle.
10) You can now race as Oxide or the hedgehog (named Spike) and you have unlocked the battle arena called "Oxide's Revenge."

« Last edited by DigDug Dude on Aug 9th 2006 »
Romney '08!
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 18:01 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989375
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Here's another one. This is fun...

After obtaining the Time Relics in Platinum colour, return to Gem Stone Valley for one last time. To your surprise, Nitros Oxide will be hovering in front of his Boss Garage. Infuriated, he will point one of his green fingers at you and initiate a challenge, declaring that it's your turn to choose the location of the upcoming race. You'll be competing with Oxide in a winding circuit through the five subsections of the world for three laps. The race may be difficult at first because there will be a few new areas added to make the track connect properly. On a positive note, this time, Oxide doesn't cheat, but unfortunately, he's faster than ever before. Once you've mastered the track and launched a few missiles into the rear end of the alien's kart, you should be able to push across the finish line with Oxide trailing behind. At the end of the race, Oxide will be more enraged than he was in the beginning, complaining that it's discrimination that makes him lose all the time and not any sort of skill that you may have. He will enter his regular losing position of 'hopping mad', and a message will appear in the center of the screen, informing you that Oxide is now an available character.
DigDug Dude Posted at: 11:21 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990619
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's an interesting idea...it'd be fun to race around all the different worlds because they involve different environments.

That gives me and idea. They could have a sort of relay where you race around the worlds going to each track, and at every track you have to race as the home character against Oxide, but every track is rolled into one, so it's non-stop. Wouldn't that be neat?
Romney '08!
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 13:23 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990766
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Yeah, sounds fun. I'd take pleasure in dominating over Oxide in an '18 tracks in one' course. =P

Here's another idea:

If you want to unlock the crabby alien, Nitros Oxide, as a useable racer, then you'll have to steer your kart over two milestones. First, it's crucial that you've obtained every Time Relic in its Platinum colour, and you'll need to have defeated Oxide five times consecutively in his final challenge. After the fifth victory, Oxide will declare that his battle with the racers of Earth isn't over, and that you can expect him to return with more power than ever before. He'll retreat to his space station and re-enter his own galaxy, whereby two new characters (named Turbo and Booster) will join him in his quest to conquer Earth. After the credits pass, and you've awoken from being bored to sleep, you'll be in N. Sanity Beach, congratulated by Aku Aku and all of the others who fought for Earth's survival. You'll be rewarded with an upgrade for your kart, which allows you to drive with an even higher speed. You'll need it. Test out your newly acquired speed in the regions of the beach, and when you think you're ready, head into Gem Stone Valley. You'll encounter Oxide (again) at the base of his station, with Turbo and Booster hovering behind in karts similar to his. Apparently, he's also been given an upgrade. You'll be warped into Oxide Station (which you should be quite familiar with by this point), and you'll have to race Oxide for one last time, along with his two new allies. The race's difficulty has been raised even more; Oxide will accelerate at the first light, Turbo at the second, and Booster at the third, each leaving you behind. Luckily, Aku Aku will be there to give you assistance, and you'll be blest with the mask's protection from the moment your kart passes the starting line. If you can manage to defeat the trio of cheaters, you'll unlock each as a playable character, but Oxide comes without the upgrade.
DigDug Dude Posted at: 22:06 Aug25 2006 Post ID: 1010332
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
We ought to have a vote to see which is the funniest, and which is the most creative of all the ideas.

Let's do that.

EDIT: Nah, bad idea.

« Last edited by DigDug Dude on Aug 25th 2006 »
Romney '08!
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close