Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Crime City

Cash glitch that works! No joke, anyone can do this.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:12 Feb24 2013 Post ID: 3219197
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Every wonder how people at such low levels have unbeatable stats,,,upgraded hoods with the best buildings? Well, I am going to tell you. I am sick of seeing all these people take advantage of this cheat and not tell the next guy. Lets level the playing board shall we?

This is a date glitch the game developers totally over looked. Its easy to do and will help you make billions, upgrade your hood to the max and buy anything you want in game, here goes.

Step 1. Open Crime city.

Step 2. Press the home button on your phone to get back to your phones home screen allowing Crime city to be open and running in the background.

Step 3. With CC running in the background, Open your system settings on your phone, look for the selection that says "date & time". Open it.

Step 4. Look for the selection that says set date. If it is greyed out and wont let you press set date,,make sure the "automatic date and time setting is unchecked". manually set the date for your phone one day ahead. example..today is the 24th. Set it to the 25th.

Step 5. After setting the date one day ahead press the home button to your phone again to get back to the home screen, then press the Crime city logo button to get back into the game. Once in the game you will see all of your buildings ready to collect.

Step 6. Collect the cash, then launder the cash and deposit it into your bank! Its that easy. Repeat this process up to 5 times before you start having issues. Read the next bit of info VERY IMPORTANT!

Step 6. After going forward 5 days on the 6th day you will start having freezing issues ect,,,the game will run way slower. So a 5 day cycle is recommended. Once you have done the 5 days exit the game.

STEP 7. This step must be done. once your out of the game open your system settings and set it back to the original date, to your today date. Then open your app settings and look for crime city. Open the crime city App settings and clear the cache and then press the button that says "FORCE STOP". This resets the date in the game. If you do not do this you will have major issues. IT is CRITICAL this step is done. Once your force stop is done,, you can open the game back up and repeat the entire process. Read down for some info allowing you to upgrade ect ect.

If you want to take all that cash you just deposited and upgrade your buildings go for it,,but i would suggest you upgrade the building before you start this glitch. just keep going forward in "the future" and when the time on the update is finished it will update the building,,,now once the building is updated, to make it stick for when you start over you must move one more day and collect from the building. Some of the cheaper buildings can just be updated when your on that 5th day, buy the update and it will go instantly.
Also...I have found there are issues with building and trying to update defense buildings,,,if i was you i would stick to only the cash buildings.
Expanding your hood size with the glitch can be done as well...BUT, once the timer on the expansion is up it stays at 00:00 hours and doesnt expand. The only way to get it to expand is to spend one gold. It will give you the option to complete expansion for the cost of one gold.
Take this and build your hood like crazy,,,over half of the players are using this "hack" and it really works. Now that the playing field is level go kick some ***. oh,,,and your welcome.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:01 Feb26 2013 Post ID: 3219862
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Does not work on iPad.
EeE76 Posted at: 16:25 Feb26 2013 Post ID: 3219900
EeE76
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Never claimed this will work with Apple products. Not to mention your looking in the Android platform thread moron. Besides,,,All Apple based electronics suck. Only Idiots waste money on that garbage. Take your Apple I Phone and use the maps to find a bridge to jump off....oh wait,,,you wont be able to find a bridge. In that case it is advised that you take the charger cord and hang yourselves for buying the Apple product in the first place. At least that is something useful. Thinning out the population of Idiots that buy Apple.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Suds A-Lot Posted at: 08:29 Feb28 2013 Post ID: 3220374
Suds A-Lot
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thanks! This will help me a newbie a lot!Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:28 Mar02 2013 Post ID: 3220972
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Eee76, i think you just can go and **** yourself.
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:42 Mar04 2013 Post ID: 3221421
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I found this on youtube. Maxed my lofts out and mak3 above 10 milma day, Android only.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:11 Apr25 2013 Post ID: 3240600
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
appears that they fixed this bug. Find any work arounds to it?
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:09 Apr30 2013 Post ID: 3242188
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Add me 863 045 6211
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:24 May06 2013 Post ID: 3244271
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Doesn't work for iPhone
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:55 May14 2013 Post ID: 3246263
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Apple user = Morons...
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:47 Jun19 2013 Post ID: 3253778
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Cheaters=********. You guys ruin the game. **** YOU.
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:01 Jul09 2013 Post ID: 3257865
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Add me 635061660
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:49 Jul23 2013 Post ID: 3261642
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I did this glitch an now all my buildings are under construction. 487 hrs for each one. An my money didn't stay in my account. Lmao..know anyway i can fix it?
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:52 Aug01 2013 Post ID: 3264165
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hahahaaaaa, shame you missed the boat and ****** your hood up. Made my day!
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:24 Aug04 2013 Post ID: 3264647
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
add me 996 687 803
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:29 Aug19 2013 Post ID: 3268495
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Add me 890 118 891
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:02 Aug20 2013 Post ID: 3268785
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This doesn't work! I tried it on my Android.

Did they fix it? What happened?
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:56 Sep07 2013 Post ID: 3272226
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
idiot people like you expose exploits like this and they can no longer be used anymore. thank you i was doing this for 3 months and now i no longer can because of people like you .
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:25 Sep16 2013 Post ID: 3273945
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Not TalkingNot TalkingNot Talking:nottalkin:Not TalkingNot TalkingNot Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:34 Sep19 2013 Post ID: 3274562
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i have same problem:(( i try this sucks trick with data and my game niw is a mess...all building upgrade...but is an error...what i can do to back from my normal game!?? pls help me
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close