Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy 7:Crisis Core

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bklacc187 Posted at: 19:12 Feb24 2009 Post ID: 2556126
bklacc187
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Applause anyone help me plzz. i dont know were can i get GODDESS MATERIA

where can i get that item..
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted at: 19:37 Feb24 2009 Post ID: 2556157
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
+
Goddess Materia?!! Havent heard of that one. If you dont have any luck here we have a submissions board. Underneath the supercheats banner there are a number of links. All you need to do is hit questions and you will be able to ask this same question. Alot of the supercheats community regulary check the submissions board and almost certainly someone here or there will be able to help you.

Good luck and I hope you find the answer.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 01:59 Feb26 2009 Post ID: 2557036
The Ultimate Cheater
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Watch the cut scene that starts this chapter, then go north to the next screen, then east. Climb down into the large crater to watch another scene. After that, proceed east to the next area, the Depth of Judgment, which has a Save Point. Use it. You've also unlocked some new missions: 2-2-4, 2-2-5, 3-2-6, and 5-2-3.

You now have to open four chests containing the first four of the seven Goddess Materia you need to continue with the game, so open the first chest (the Light Materia) near where you entered the area, then head to the end of the northern cliff to find the second (Heaven Materia). The third (Ground Materia) can be found in a cave that runs beneath that cliff, and the fourth (Star Materia) is in the southwest corner of the area. Now read the Loveless prologue written on the plaque in the center of the area by the save point, if you haven't already.

Next, head west to the area known as the Portal of Severance. Read the third Loveless chapter on the stone on the left, right where you come in, then return to the Depth of Judgment and go east to the Howling Fang. Turn the valves here to open all the adjacent cells and claim the X-Potion and Mug materia. Read the second Loveless chapter on the wall next to the save point in one of the cells, then head back to the Depth of Judgment.

Now take the southern exit. Read the plaque there, then enter the cave to reach the Lake of Oblivion. Read the first chapter on the stone, then open the other three chests here to find the last three materia that allow you to proceed to the end of the game. The Life Materia is just north of where you come in, the Being Materia is on the western path just left of the center path, about halfway across the room, and the Sabbath Materia is in the northeast corner.

Before proceeding to the game's finale, you may want to tackle the Goddess Keys sidequest in the Lake of Oblivion. If not, save your game and place the seven materia in the altar in the Portal of Severance to open the gate, triggering a boss fight.

« Last edited by The Ultimate Cheater on Feb 26th 2009 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close