Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dark Cloud

Hey, who wants to discuss Dark Cloud with me?!?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Keyblade Master Posted at: 04:37 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378401
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My hardest thing was probably either fighting the final boss first time as all my characters were weak and the best weapon i had was the maneater weapon. Either that or trying to get excellents while dueling so i get gems as i keep on getting 1 ok. Dark cloud was my second favouritest game but after seeing toan die horribly against the killer snake, (the snake eating, squishing noise, part of toans body lying still on the floor etc) I dread to think how toan died or what his body became. Dark clouds dropped 7 places in my favouritest games just because of that. I've seen death against the master jacket as well. I've been having nightmares and feeling sick for 2 days. Stupid snake.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ilovejoeytribbiani Posted at: 03:07 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 384760
ilovejoeytribbiani
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok soon as u r on level 63. plz can u tell me how to get past level 8 because i cant do it, i cant find a way across the river thingy if anybody can help plz email [email protected]
Keyblade Master Posted at: 08:37 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 384944
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
uh, the river thingy?
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
ilovejoeytribbiani Posted at: 14:58 Nov06 2005 Post ID: 508039
ilovejoeytribbiani
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes the river in the cave on level 8 how do you get over it
magma Posted at: 01:37 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 524283
magma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you use the potion to turn the cat human, then use her[color=red][/color][color=blue]

she has a sling shot but is rubbish[u][/u][i][/i]
Riku994 Posted at: 09:57 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582433
Riku994
+
+
This is a glitch. My chronicle sword had 1 whp left. I set an auto repair powder in my slot thing (at the top) Then toan died and i switched to ungaga. I revived toan and switched to him. He has his dagger eqipped and my auto repair powder was gone. I look in my weapon and my chornicle sword was gone. (thank god i didnt save it after that.)

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
Gamewizards Posted at: 22:55 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 587832
Gamewizards
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I hate glitches.I had to erase my old file beacuse when I stored my fishing rod it dissapeared.Atleast the glitches are a bit hard to come by.
Shippo1 Posted at: 22:57 Mar18 2006 Post ID: 747024
Shippo1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think it`s an awesome game. I just got it, so I`m not very far... But I still think it`s really great!
If you are a fan of anime or manga, please come to my website! http://www.freewebs.com/tohru-sama/ And please join its forum, also! We need more members! ^_^
http://www.forumsvibe.com/animefever/
RedDragon848 Posted at: 13:11 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 780422
RedDragon848
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dark Cloud is awsome....... Does anyone know how to get the Mardan Garayan....??

-RedDragon848
cowgrrrl87 Posted at: 12:55 May12 2006 Post ID: 822329
cowgrrrl87
Forum GuestMember
+
+
two questions, (1) what is ruby's best ring, (2) which ring will get there quicker the godess ring, satan's ring, or the fairy ring?
I love Jeromy Taylor (my boyfriend)!!!!!
cowgrrrl87 Posted at: 12:57 May12 2006 Post ID: 822331
cowgrrrl87
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Nov-2005 ilovejoeytribbiani said:yes the river in the cave on level 8 how do you get over it
the way you get past the "river thingy" is you have to turn the cat human, then use her to jupm across
I love Jeromy Taylor (my boyfriend)!!!!!
Helen Baq Posted at: 17:18 May27 2006 Post ID: 843318
Helen Baq
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mardan Garayans can be caught at dusk and at night with a poisonous apple. They appear at the waterfall in Matataki Village and at the Oasis in Muska Racka.
sebastian22 Posted at: 06:46 Jul06 2006 Post ID: 904315
sebastian22
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Where to write the codes for Dark Cloud?

how can i beat dran

« Last edited by Aeshma on Jul 9th 2006 »
bgfl529 Posted at: 17:48 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 913113
bgfl529
Forum GuestMember
+
+
first off sebastian, dont triple post or spam(type less than three words), if you wanted to add something, you should of just edited your first post.
for your 1st question, i dont use cheats so i wouldnt know
2nd, use the cat girl to hit dran, then when he lands change into toan and come up behinde dran and strike him with your sword, run away after that and continue doing this, watch out for the holes in the floor after a while

remember, just edit your posts if you want to change something, i'll try and get an adm. to come and delete them
Bye :c
logo Posted at: 13:57 Jul25 2006 Post ID: 944588
logo
+
+
hey i love dark cloud but i dont remember how many floors are in divine beast cave can someone tell me please?
thank you

« Last edited by logo on Jul 25th 2006 »
bgfl529 Posted at: 09:25 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 971730
bgfl529
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There are 8 levels in the divine beast cave.

Hope I helped=)
Bye :c
anchant Posted at: 18:33 Aug29 2006 Post ID: 1018716
anchant
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-May-2006 cowgrrrl87 said:two questions, (1) what is ruby's best ring, (2) which ring will get there quicker the godess ring, satan's ring, or the fairy ring?
1)I think(havent played in a while cause i'v been playing other games) rubys best ring was the mobius ring.2)the satan's ring gets there fastest. if the best ring is secret armlet(her other"ultimate weapon"then the goddes ring is faster. i have the guide if anyone else wants help and doesn't have it.
Lenny_21 Posted at: 19:29 Jan04 2007 Post ID: 1270531
Lenny_21
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well i play Dark Cloud 1, and the hardst boss for me so fa would have to be the ice queen, thats because i'm having trouble in the time gallary. i'm stuck on the level where i have to use xio (the cat)and its really HARD! because she is usless!!!!!!!
dark_cloud_freak Posted at: 15:05 May11 2007 Post ID: 1588535
dark_cloud_freak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im stuck in the second village. goro wont join my team. for more info go to help please
vampire666123 Posted at: 11:08 May23 2007 Post ID: 1613409
vampire666123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this game is awesome but ur weps break and disappear and u need to drink water those things kinda suck but yea oh and in order to get past the last floor in the gallery of time u need to fully complete the....stuff that u collect in the dungeon(havent played in a long time so i forgot) so go collect all the parts on every floor then put them in the right slots and watch the movie thing then kill all the monsters go to the exit use the special item for the story (forgot wat its called) to unlock the door thing then go thru it and fight the final boss
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close