Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
DC Universe Online

Are You Looking for a League?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Colish Posted at: 20:55 May28 2015 Post ID: 3379574
Colish
Post Likes: 26
+
+
Good evening SC Guests & members,
I decided to post a topic for those of you who play DCUO on the US PS servers and might be looking for a league and members to play with. Our DC UNIVERSITY league is a strong and active league that has been in game since early release 2011 and are always recruiting players to join us and have a good time. We take any CR's, Roles, and Powers. If you are in need of a league feel free to post here or send me a message VIA SC. You can also send a text through Mail in DCUO to one of our Alumni (Leaders): Me (Colish (CR:118 Ice Tank)), DC P0LICE (CR:117 Hard Light DPS/Troll), Fashizzle (CR:116 DPS/Troll Munitions) , and CUTS HALL (CR:118 Hard Light DPS/Troll).

Avatar & Signature created by Colish

A Typical Genwunner
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:49 Oct04 2015 Post ID: 3389807
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm looking to join a league I need help with missions on dcuo like right now I'm trying to beat level with slasher trying to find the crime bible so I'm madam viloette8200 I'm a leopard with pink hair ...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Colish Posted at: 18:08 Oct12 2015 Post ID: 3390638
Colish
Post Likes: 26
+
+
Good evening madam viloette8200,
Thank you for posting. Right now im in college and because of the workload i will probably not play as much as i used to and my league knows this. However don't worry i will contact one of our Alumni and let them know. Im sure we have room in our league for you.

Avatar & Signature created by Colish

A Typical Genwunner
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close