Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Diablo 2

Andariel...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Titan_Omega Posted at: 10:43 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 677156
Titan_Omega
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
NPC= non player character. You can kill her if you use the strategy I gave you, Fire damage & posion resist. Health,Mana, & Anditodes in your belt. Have townportal hot-keyed so you can retreat quickly. Soon, you'll do enough damage while being able to get out when you need to, ok?
Signature Unlocked
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
yossy666 Posted at: 15:50 Mar03 2006 Post ID: 716461
yossy666
+
+
hmmm... thanx for the advice, i might give it a try.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
BlackNinja Posted at: 16:05 Mar03 2006 Post ID: 716514
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I used ice, I wasn't as high level as you were, I won, but I had to run away several times
TIP: if you're about to die, take a potion, run up the stairs, and open a portal and go through. You can't die in town and the potion keeps you alive longer
Joshgt3 Posted at: 16:08 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 721097
Joshgt3
+
+
If you didn't know... Poisen will take your health down until you either either get down to 1 health or the poisen wears off... As long as nothing is attacking you then you don't have to go into town to keep yourself alive...

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
BlackNinja Posted at: 16:12 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 721105
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, but:
1)She keeps attacking while you are poisoned
2)You can get instant healing in town
3)You can get more potions in town
PWNed
Joshgt3 Posted at: 16:26 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 721137
Joshgt3
+
+
1.If you were smart you would conserve your potions
2.Your merchant (the person who comes with you) would be the one Andy would attack while your running away
3.You can run faster than Andy which would mean that the computer controling Andy would not make her attack since she is not in range
4.Going into level 3 would make Andy still move around and go back to were she would start in level 4 witch would make it so that when you come back to level 4 she will not be there waiting for you unlike a townsportal

Now who got schooled?

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
zanzoken Posted at: 10:12 Mar09 2006 Post ID: 727970
zanzoken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok first off, an NPC means Non-Player Character pretty much a robot that you can talk to for information... Second, you should be able to OWN her at lvl 17... No matter WHAT the skills/stats you have as a sorceress... Im not saying anything you just might not be as experienced as I am but at lvl 17 you should be able to and its REALLY hard to get past lvl 15 in act 1.... Waste of time the hardest monsters there wont give you any exp at that level.. lol

So yeah you supposed to go with on element, if not you would have all three but they would all suck... So thats why you lvl either Fire Ice or Thunder... Look at the skills decide which damage spells you want then decide which buffs/other spells you want besides dmging like Teleport, The Energy Shield or Lightning Aura... Any more help, im pleased to help ya! =)

From, zanz
Death to the unclean, and cheetos for everyone else! =)
Joshgt3 Posted at: 20:56 Mar09 2006 Post ID: 729278
Joshgt3
+
+
Anyone should own Andy at level 17 but really at lvl 18 since they got another set of new skills to choose from...

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
zanzoken Posted at: 21:29 Mar09 2006 Post ID: 729330
zanzoken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah your right JoshgtTHREE sorry my three key is messed up lol cant use it heh but yeah your right didnt think of that one, but for me i can own andy with any class lvl 15 some even lvl 12 =) cause im just good like that ya know? =P !!! Well good night all heh later.

From, zanz
Titan_Omega Posted at: 16:51 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734286
Titan_Omega
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Or use my strategy-

1)Carry lots of potions in your belt for quick acess.
2)Carry townportals in your belt. If you carry a tome, then hotkey the portal.
3) Have a weapon that offers fire damage or use fireskills. Make sure you have good poison resistance or antidodes in your belt.
4) Fight ferociously, don't hold anything back. If your close to dying or you've run low on supplies, open a townportal.
5)Keep running & recharging when neccesary until she's pwned. areful though, when she dies, a flame tower will burst from her,cause a quake, & a pile of rubble might end up pwning you!

*If your a paladin use the spikes aura. If your a necromancer, summon an iron golem (with golem mastery) because iron golems get spikes. If you use hacks, then a charm with spkes won't be to hard to come by.

& just for the record, I pwned her at lv.6!!
Signature Unlocked
yossy666 Posted at: 04:00 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 735076
yossy666
+
+
pwned her at lvl 6? very nice... but that's impossible, u get to lvl 7 before you even start the quest before her. and u cant die in town? and u cant die from poison? interestin...
---
Titan_Omega Posted at: 11:12 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 735858
Titan_Omega
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not true... It is possible, because the host of the game started that quest & I was in his party, then he made a townportal leading to her lair
Signature Unlocked
zanzoken Posted at: 09:15 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 737358
zanzoken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol nice but i play open so yeah i would be able to pwn her at lvl 1 =P just from auras or a ranged attack... even melee... at level 1 i could have like 8million life so i mean yeah not to brag or anything =) just get some charms or items from someone ask nicely! and then you can own her easilly too just like me but i doubt you would have 8million life like me im an awsome hacker so i think not... =)Thanks!

From, zanz
hunter15shadow Posted at: 20:28 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738625
hunter15shadow
+
+
you can just use his first name i think other members dont care because some of the super mods have abreviated names or they like to be known for another nickname like how you can be called zanz and you know that they are talking about you. i have some forums you should check out

general chat
forum games
graphics and artwork
suggestions and problems
and other games you might have
Joshgt3 Posted at: 21:17 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738713
Joshgt3
+
+
OMG! This is not the forum for saying things like that! You said you 2 go to the same school so tell each other about thing like this their and not here, please.

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
zanzoken Posted at: 22:24 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738816
zanzoken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Haha, i guess he doesnt understand but i only come on these forums so thats maybe why lol
yossy666 Posted at: 16:16 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 759627
yossy666
+
+
you cant pwn her at lvl 1, its impossible, i dun believe u. u cant get 8million life no matter how good u are at hacking.
---
supersmash-man Posted at: 12:19 Jul21 2006 Post ID: 937904
supersmash-man
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its most likely your resistan's so get charms and antidotes thats all u need

« Last edited by supersmash-man on Jul 21st 2006 »
sup homies visit www.illwillpress.com or foamy will kill u join the foamy card cult
aaronfezdeat Posted at: 08:31 Sep25 2006 Post ID: 1060881
aaronfezdeat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what u should do is lure her to the room with the lava in the middle and shoot her with a powerful bow.Use ur cold power to slow her and u should be good.try to get a strong bow with fire damage and cold damage.preferably try to get a hunters bow with two sockets and put a ruby and sapphire (preferably chipped cause this is only for andariel) into it. that should help. i bought antidotes and put them in my belt.i did that with my paladin(without the cold skills) and he was only lvl 15 to 18. well good luck, lates.
My name is aaron so deal with it. If you don't like it ill mess u up. go video games!!!!!!!!
aaronfezdeat Posted at: 08:37 Sep25 2006 Post ID: 1060882
aaronfezdeat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
u can pawn her a lvl 1 i have done it but i hacked lol!=)
but all those plans r good but stick wit mine and ull do good. lol!
My name is aaron so deal with it. If you don't like it ill mess u up. go video games!!!!!!!!
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close