Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Donkey Kong Land

Stuck in World 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bikerchick96 Posted at: 16:41 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46619
bikerchick96
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Does anyone know where to find the K in world 3 level 3?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
98765 Posted at: 15:04 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102345
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have the same propblem. I found that when kong appears you must reverse direction and you will see a barrel or something gooing up, I have not been able to get in or on it. Good Luck. If you master it please reply. Thanks.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 15:46 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 284410
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have done it before, but I honestly don't remember how. I recently picked up the game again but I'm stuck on the same area now. If Somebody could please help that would be great.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
tschoerk Posted at: 14:21 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 294912
tschoerk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its a bit tricky but i managed to to it again after several tries. Shortly after you pressed A on the Level-selection screen, press B+Left and then Jump at the right Moment. If you manage to run right at beginning left, the Jump will be easy to do.
GAMEBOY GRANNY Posted at: 09:05 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314648
GAMEBOY GRANNY
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks very much for the hint. It did the trick. It was very greatly appreciated. Now I am at world three level 4. It will take a small miracle to get through this all together. Any hints or advise would be appreciated and accepted. Once again thank you very much.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 13:39 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 320252
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok I completed it!! Thanks for the tip Tschoerk
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
tschoerk Posted at: 07:35 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 327161
tschoerk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh this world is kinda tricky. I have beaten it again but it was very hard. I think you already know if you jump once on this plattform it changes direction. try to collect every single coin cause you will need as many lifes as you can. Try to avoid enemies cause if you jump on them it's hard to get back on the plattform.
It's very hard so you should also get as many lifes as possible from another world.
I hope you can bet it good luck

Edit: Lol I just found a shortcut. When you get to the plattform, right at the start, jump down to the hearts bottom left. Then you finsih the level immediatly.
cutie em Posted at: 20:08 Jun29 2006 Post ID: 892087
cutie em
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi...um..i'm sorry but i really don't get this shortcut or the other way, the other i don't get because you can't make that jump well i can't any way PLEASE HELP ME just a little simpler please.

P.S. I am a girl just to let you guys know and i'm not the brightest.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close