Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Draglade

Cheats, Ratings, etc.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 19:49 Jul20 2012 Post ID: 3131112
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How many peope love Draglade but me? Thumbs Up I want the sequel now because I beat the first game. But you have to buy it online and patch it in the english download. Once I have no trouble logging in, look for me. I go by the name DragladeFan. And who's your favorite character? Mine's Yuki. My second one is Hibito. Think Post anything you want about this game! But please use kind language. Also, and please don't make fun of me because for some odd reason I've fallen in love with TV characters I like, I think Yuki's kinda cute. Wiseguy He's my first character in a video game I've fallen in love with. Shhh And I'm proud to make this topic. Well, I'm proud to be the first one to create it. Drool
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:00 Jul20 2012 Post ID: 3131117
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
P.S: Love the theme song! Rock

-DragladeFan
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:03 Jul20 2012 Post ID: 3131118
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Love the theme song! Rock

-DragladeFan
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:05 Jul20 2012 Post ID: 3131119
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Sorry! Didn't know it was still up there! Doh And about me loving Yuki, I had to post it! Sorry! Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:06 Jul20 2012 Post ID: 3131120
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Sorry! Didn't know it was still up there! And about me loving Yuki, I had to post it! Sorry!

-DragladeFan
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:11 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131172
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My review: I got Draglade when it was new and once I started playing, I got sucked into the game. If you think this game is targeted toward boys, it can be entertaining for girls, too. It may be a surprise, but why I said that is because... Eh I'm actually a girl! Anxious If you thought I was a boy, hence the name, I'm not. But I guess it was the color selections that drew me in. I love selecting my own color, and Yuki has a color swap (he's unlockable) that has brown hair, like me. I love using it and some of his other color swaps. He is pretty easy to use. He has attacks similar to Hibito's and one similar to Guy's "X" move and if you've played as any story character, you may notice similarities. Here's a list:

"X:" Makes him perform a quick stab attack. Similar to Guy's rapid punch attack.

Up+ "X": Swings his rapier up into the air in a half- moon swing. A certain glitch I found can be performed. Check the Draglade cheats to see how it's performed.

"Y": Jabs his rapier out quickly.

Up+ "Y": Points rapier into the air. Almost similar to Hibito's up+ "Y" attack.

Down+ "Y": Bends over and jabs his rapier outward. Similar to Hibito's down+ "Y."

Down+ "X": Bends over and slides across the floor, jabbing his rapier out while cutting a swathe of air.

Dash "X," "Y": Dashes and jabs out his rapier.

Jump+ "X": Can be useful for attacking foes who jump in the air.

Basically, you can defeat any CPU character (only in CPU Vs. Mode) with lots of practice and the right Bullets. Best Bullet: Light Wing. I like to combo it with any character that gives damage to the foe while doing a "Throw" attack. I've just about mastered every character, even unlockables, and I can beat them, and I don't mean to brag, without blocking. I can even beat Guy in CPU Vs. without trouble when I play as Yuki and other unlockables, including story characters also. You can spam any attack you want, which gives you an advantage when you spam Shelly's "X" move! You'll get KO's faster also. I haven't posted it as a hint yet, though. But someday I will. But I give the game 5 stars. I decided to review this on my forum because I already started typing it up before I got the idea to post it as a forum. Oops!

Coming soon to my Draglade forum: Which Draglade character would you be if you could be any character? It will be separate from this forum. It will be in its own Draglade forum. Wiseguy

-DragladeFan
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:21 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131174
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please add to my forum if you have any cheats, hints, etc. Just use a separate forum and if I have time I will post cheats for you if you don't have time. I will not take credit for your cheats, hints, etc. It was easy making this forum because I saw it and things posted was zero. So I was lucky. Please be kind since it's my first forum. Anxious

-DragladeFan
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:26 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131176
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I will be back tomorrow. It's ten o'clock now and I think that I have to get off because I've had enough time. And I believe I don't have anything left to say. Think Good night! Salute
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:00 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131274
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My second favorite character is Kyle, too. He's funny! Hibito, sorry, but you may be my third favorite. Or maybe Hibito shares the same place. But does anyone think that Hibito and Guy are enemies? Think

P.S: I think I'll make a forum about whether you think they're friends or foes. Eh

-DragladeFan
DragladeFan Posted at: 02:47 Aug03 2012 Post ID: 3135425
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
*sarcasm* Congratulations! This forum may be dying! Halalujiah! Applause What the heck. Just delete this forum if you wish. Brick Wall I said to delete it except my Draglade video one and my Bullet one because they're my latest ones, please. Doh

« Last edited by DragladeFan on Aug 3rd 2012 »
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close