Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Which character can you control the best?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
t0ms0nic Posted at: 08:00 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 233832
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello all,t0ms0nic,bringing another topic of discussion.Basically,you say the cahracter your best with,your best combo's,and your best set-up.I'll start off...

Raditz = >P,K,K,K,E = Very cool looking launch for Saturday Crush,he punches them,then does 2 straight kicks,followed by a kick that launches them pretty high up,then blows them away with his death move,i can use this and do at least 1000 damage in one go with this set-up...

Double Sunday
2x Saturday Crush
Concentration
Saiyan Spirit
Moon Light
Yakon against opponents with Transformations,WE GOTTA POWER if in DA,or Battle Testament if desperate for attack.

Yes,im really good with Raditz,so what?He's fast,powerful,only 2 moves (more supporting cpasule space) ,and can do really good damage!He's probably one of the best character's i've seen,and is really powerful.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
t0ms0nic Posted at: 10:39 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234032
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you want to say it for real,don't you mean..

->P,P,P,<-P,E = Hell Blitz Sword Doom....that's what I call it

...Yes,it is a AMAZING combo,good damage,and his fourth slash makes their head duck down,then you can just blow them away with Hell Blitz,im glad they put it in.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 10:41 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234036
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
I'm really good using Trunks and Kid Goku, weapons are sweet!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 10:55 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234061
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
True...how come the topic says 4 posts,but there's only 3?And where did Beby Vegeta's post go?Im confused now...

Dabura and Kid Goku...I did that in DA once,that was WACKY!Sword VS Extending Pole...what a long battle...
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 11:00 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234068
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Have a battle in Duel, Trunks vs. Dabura. First round, both at normal with full health, second round, both with Breackthrough at full health. Last round, no skills, but full health. Find out who's the better swordsman
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 11:33 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234100
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just done it,Dabura won...

I went to DA and done it,reset Dabura and Trunks,then did the tests...
Xyber Posted at: 13:52 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234405
Xyber
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would say; Goten, Equipped with the Gotenks fusion, he's little, fast, and has great moves, like the Charge thingy, it's a great move to counter-attack your opponent, when he launches let's say a kamehameha...
I love Goten, Kid Trunks at the otherhand doesn't feel right, don't know why, maybe I should train a little more with him...

Captain Ginyu is also cool, with his Change Body death move, just let your opponent do the work, and than change moves, just make sure you don't have any capsules that can be activated when you change body...

Last but not least, Vegeta, my all time favourite, great combos, and I can control him like it was me fighting in real life, I know everything about this dude...
Sighs...
Tenshinhan Posted at: 14:14 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234456
Tenshinhan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Trunks is my all time favorite, he's got great combos, and his Finish Buster clearly the best death move in the game. one of the greatest flaws in the game is that you can't play as long haired Trunks
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 14:28 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234491
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Everyone sais that people are faster than others, I don't notice it at all.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:43 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234547
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When it means faster,they mean the attack speeds,like Trunks sword slashing attack,which is VERY fast,you dig?

To Tien:I told you about Collector's Edition:Long Hair Trunks is avaible in it,it owns.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 14:47 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234561
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Ohh, thanks, I keep haveing races in pratice mode to find speedy characters. I'm really glad that Collecters edition is coming out. Finally we should get trunks in saiyan armor.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:54 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234590
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah,I love Evil King Piccol...Wait,this is going off topic...

So,im best with...

1.Raditz
2.Dabura
3.Super Buu (good combo's,and all you need is Absorption)
Tenshinhan Posted at: 18:49 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 235136
Tenshinhan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Jul-2005 t0ms0nic said:When it means faster,they mean the attack speeds,like Trunks sword slashing attack,which is VERY fast,you dig?

To Tien:I told you about Collector's Edition:Long Hair Trunks is avaible in it,it owns.
I know, by the way, thanks for telling that to the rest of us, I'm gonna buy the CE as soon as it comes out in my country.

Here's some tips about characters:
if you want to use sparkling, Tien and Kid Buu are good choices because they have big combos that do a lot of damage without using ki. and here's a tip for Nappa's capsules:
Break Cannon x2
saiyan spirit
Bulma's armor
this gives him 135% attack at full ki
and 170% defense
these are the people I'm best with
D-Gameplayer86 Posted at: 16:03 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240057
D-Gameplayer86
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Goku,Vegeta, and all the other saiyians except for kid goku his moves r hard to control and easy to dodge like his power pole and brodlys attacks r easily dodged too
t0ms0nic Posted at: 16:30 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240080
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's semi true,but Kid Goku is the smallest one,and in my case,one of the best.He's fast,powerful,has the best power up capusle called "Moon Light",and can use Power Pole in World Tornament to get ring out's easy.
Lord Vader Posted at: 22:19 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240819
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Legendary Super Sayian Broly i'm the best with
You don't know the power of the DARK SIDE Join Team SITH
D-Gameplayer86 Posted at: 23:05 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240889
D-Gameplayer86
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes kid goku is the most nimble person in the game and his powerpoll
is strong so the worst charector to control in (my opinion) is brodly. And the weakest r the cell jrs. and saiybian men.

*P.S.* in Sagas if sum1 uses a uppercut and u have counter press A and u will turn invisable
jetpilot1000 Posted at: 09:34 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241410
jetpilot1000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Goku is my fav. Especially if I have ss4 gogeta. then, it's awesome. My fav. attack is 100 times warp kamehameha.
Go to http://jetpilot1000.proboards27.com You will love the music!
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 09:37 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241415
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Here's the list of characters i control the best

1.vegeta
2.broly
3.trunks (kid-teen)
4.cell
5.frieza
6.cooler
7.cell jrs
8.saibamen
9.goten
10.piccolo
11.omeaga shenron
12.bardock
13.goku A.K.A KAKAROT!
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
serenade Posted at: 14:56 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 244168
serenade
Forum GuestMember
+
+
goku rocks! i can beat anyone with him
voices in my head! make them go away! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS KERRY!!!!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 182083

Post Top
Click to close