Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Alternate Costumes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
CaoRen Posted at: 20:35 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1327077
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have finally gathered slightly detailed info on the alternate costumes of the characters. I may be having problems and only be able to submit parts at a time cause my computer sucks. Without further ado, I present alternate costumes.

Goku 2- This costume has a large insignia on the back and a smaller version of it on the front of his shirt. Those are the only differences. This applies to Goku, SS Goku, SS2 Goku, and SS3 Goku.
Goku 3- This costume features a different insignia than #2, but that is the only difference. This applies to Goku, SS Goku, SS2 Goku, and SS3 Goku.
Goku 4- This costume features a different insignia than #2 and #3, but that is the only difference. This applies to Goku, SS Goku, SS2 Goku, and SS3 Goku.
Goku 5- This costume shows Goku already with some battle damage. His entire orange shirt is gone, and some of his blue shirt is gone. This applies to Goku, SS Goku, SS2 Goku, and SS3 Goku.
Goku 6- This costume shows Goku already with some battle damage. His entire orange shirt is gone, and so his most of his blue shirt. This applies to Goku, SS Goku, SS2 Goku, and SS3 Goku.

Vegito 2- The main part of Vegito's suit is black, and he has a brown belt. This applies to Vegito and Super Vegito.

Super Gogeta 2- The vest of Super Gogeta is green instead of being blue, and he has a yellow belt.

Kid Gohan 2- In this costume, Gohan has a blue saiyan suit that is almost identical to (Scouter) Vegeta's 1st suit.
Kid Gohan 3- In this costume, Gohan has the exact same clothing as his 1st costume, but he has much longer hair and a white head band running through it.

Teen Gohan2- In this costume, Gohan already show signs of battle damage. Most of his shirt is gone. This applies to Teen Gohan, SS Teen Gohan, and SS2 Teen Gohan.

Gohan 2- Gohan is wearing most of his Great Saiyaman costume, though he doesn't have his helmet or cape. This applies to Gohan, SS Gohan, and SS2 Gohan.

Great Saiyaman 2- Gohan is wearing a white bandana and black glasses instead of his helmet.

Ultimate Gohan 2- Gohan has lighter orange and blue clothing.

Piccolo 2- In this costume, Piccolo is wearing his cape, wings, and turban.

Krillin 2- Instead of his dojo costume, Krillin is wearing a black saiyan suit.
Krillin 3- In this costume, Krillin has grown hair and changed into a red shirt and beige pants.

Yamcha 2- Yamcha has mid-back length hair in this costume.

Tien 2- Tien's outfit is entirely blue, excluding his belt/sash and socks.

Chioutzu 2- Chioutzu has a blue vest on instead of his green one.

Vegeta 2- He now has black spandex instead of blue spandex. This applies to Vegeta, SS Vegeta, and Super Vegeta.

Vegeta (second form) 2- He now has a black outfit instead of a blue one. This applies to Vegeta (SF), SS Vegeta (SF), and SS2 Vegeta (SF).

Sword Trunks 2- This Trunks has shed his blue jacket, though everything else is the same. This applies to Sword Trunks and SS Sword Trunks.

Fighting Trunks 2- This Trunks has a black saiyan suit instead of a blue one. This applies to Fighting Trunks, SS Fighting Trunks, and Super Fighting Trunks.

Goten 2- This outfit has similar changes to Ultimate Gohan's in that is lighter than the previous. This applies to Goten and SS Goten.

Gotenks 2- This outfit has a bunch of minor changes. The main part of his vest is green, his belt is blue, and his pants are slightly whiter than before. It seems he got a hold of some bleach. This applies to Gotenks, SS Gotenks, and SS3 Gotenks.

Trunks 2- This Trunks look alot like Goku. He has a main orange outfit, with blue underparts. This applies to Trunks and SS Trunks.

Majin Vegeta 2- This Vegeta is pretty much the same as all the other Vegetas. His blue spandex are black now.

Hercule 2- I didn't care much for this character. I didn't get very detailed stuff about him. I just now that his shirt and pants and shoes and stuff are all different shades of green.

Videl 2- Videl seems to like Goku's color choices, cause she's gone with a blue shirt and an orange undershirt.

Great Saiyawoman 2- Saiyawoman is now just more girlie because her helmet and cape are now pink. Woohoo!

Supreme Kai 2- Kai has undergone a few minor changes. He now has a green jacket, lighter green sleeves and pant legs, and a yellow sash.

Kibitokai 2- Kibitokai has also undergone a few minor changes. He has a purple jacket, yellow sash, and green sleeves and pant legs.

Bardock 2-Bardock now has battle damage and some parts of his costume are gone. This applies to Bardock and Great Ape/Oozaru Bardock

Raditz 2- Raditz has one minor change to his outfit. Instead of the darker orangeish brown of his wings and stomach plate, he now has yellowish ones. This applies to Raditz and Great Ape/Oozaru Raditz.

Saibamen 2- The saibamen have ditched their green glow for a red and pink one.

Nappa 2- Nappa has removed his saiyan suit and now resides in just his underwear. This applies to Nappa and Great Ape/Oozaru Nappa.

Vegeta (Scouter) 2- Vegeta has lost a few things from one costume to another. He no longer has a scouter, a tail, or wings on his armor. This applies to Vegeta (Scouter) and Great Ape/Oozaru Vegeta (Scouter).

Cui 2- Cui has apparently taken a bath, because his skin is now pink instead of purple. Also, his shoes are white now.

Dodoria 2- Dodoria has changed into blue pants, a purple stomach plate, and lighter brown colored wings.

Zarbon 2- Zarbon, always obsessed with his looks, has changed slightly. He now has blue sleeves, black underwear and pant legs, and a purple cape. This applies to Zarbon and Post Transformation Zarbon.

Guldo 2- Along with the rest of the Ginyu Force, Guldo has gotten blue wings and stomach pieces. His skin is also a slight lighter green.

Recoome 2- Along with the rest of the Ginyu Force, Recoome has gotten blue wings and stomach pieces.

Burter 2- Along with the rest of the Ginyu Force, Burter has gotten blue wings and stomach pieces. His skin is also a slight darker blue.

Jeice 2- Along with the rest of the Ginyu Force, Jeice has gotten blue wings and stomach pieces. His skin is also a pinkish color now.

Captain Ginyu 2- Along with the rest of the Ginyu Force, Ginyu has gotten blue wings and stomach pieces. His skin is also a slight lighter purple.

Frieza 2- Frieza is now even gayer than before. He has purple tinted skin and pink bubbles instead of purple ones. This applies to Frieza, 2nd Form Frieza, and 3rd Form Frieza.

Frieza 2- Frieza isn't as bad once he reaches his more powerful states. His skin has a reddish tint, but he still has those pink bubbles. This applies to Final Form Frieza and Full Power Final Form Frieza.

Mecha-Frieza 2- Frieza still has those pink bubbles when he is meta-resurrected, and he has darker gray mechanical parts.

Dr. Gero/ Android #20 2- Gero now has blue pants and a blue shirt, white sleeves and socks, and a green belt.

Android #19 2- #19 doesn't seem to have any fashion sense of his own, because he has the same exact 2nd costume as his creator, Dr. Gero.

Android #18 2- This is Android #18 after she was resurrected as a human. She has gotten rid of her Red Ribbon jacket.

Android #17 2- #17 has gone completely different in color scheme. He looks like he belongs in the desert with a brown shirt, tan pants, and red shoes.

Android #16 2- Not having much to change, #16 is now all gray instead of all green.

Cell 2- Cell's colors have all shifted to darker forms. The blacks and oranges are darker, and he is now different shades of teal instead of different shades of green.

Cell Jr. 2- Cell Jr. hasn't undergone as many changes as Cell has. He is just a lighter shade of blue.

Dabura 2- Dabura has gone even darker with a black outfit and a green cape.

Good Buu 2- Buu changes alot between costumes. His pants are purple, his cape is green, and his skin is a lighter shade of pink.

Evil Buu 2- He is very similar to Good Buu with his changes. His pants and cape turn purple and green, respectively, but his skin is still dark gray.

Super Buu 2- Much like the other Buus, his skin is a lighter pink, and he has purple pants.

Gotenks Absorbed Super Buu 2- His pants are purple as well, and he has a lighter skin color, and, like Gotenks' 2nd costume, his vest is green.

Gohan Absorbed Super Buu 2- His skin is a lighter color, and he has purple pants.

Kid Buu 2- Like all of the other pink Buus, he has a lighter pink skin and purple pants.

Garlic Jr. 2- Garlic, being so small, had little to change. His cape is blue, and the color around rook on his shirt is blue, too.

Big Garlic 2- Big Garlic, not having much to wear, changed his skin color. He is now a frikin' smurf because he has blue skin.

Turles 2- The wings, stomach, and back plates of his saiyan outfit are now light blue instead of gray. This applies to Turles and Great Ape/Oozaru Turles.

Lord Slug 2- His shoes, gloves, and scarf are now orange, and his purple spandex are now blue. His jewel on his head and chest are red. This applies to Lord Slug and Giant Lord Slug.

Salza 2- His chest is a darker green, his spandex are blue, his one wing is a darker brown, and his hair is lighter.

Cooler 2- The jewels/bubbles on his body are yellow, his armor is whiter, and his skin is blue. This applies to Cooler and Final Form Cooler.

Meta-Cooler 2- What was once his armor that was blue is now pink and red. His 'skin' is also slightly tinted red.

Android #13 2- His vest and hat are now blue, he has gray pants, and his boots are orange.

Super 13 2- His top half stays the same, while his pants are now gray and his boots are orange.

Broly 2- He has undergone some minor changes to his wardrobe. He has gray pants, a purple sash, blue boots, and red jewels on his headband and armbands. This applies to Broly, SS Broly, and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly.

Zangya 2- Zangya now has a green sash, blue shirt and sleeves, and lighter orange hair.

Bojack 2- Bojack has gone even darker with a black jacket and now has blue pants to match his teal skin.

Post-Transformation Bojack 2- Since he lost his jacket, his sash is now black, while his pants are still blue.

Janemba 2- His main body is a lighter yellow, while his arms and legs have turned blue.

Super Janemba 2- His chest and legs are now blue. His arms and face are a lighter red. His calves and wrists are a lighter white.

Hirudegarn 2- His muscle things that look like the pink bubbles on Piccolo are a lighter lavender, his main skin is white, the top of his head and back are blue, his wings and tail are gray, and his tongue is blue.

Tapion 2- His main suit color is now blue, his jacket is black,and he has a red scarf.

Pikkon 2- His shirt is light blue and his pants are gray. This is the lighter side of Pikkon.

Yajirobe 2- His robe is yellow and his belt is red.

General Tao 2- His pants and sleeves are blue, his jacket is green, and the trim on his jacket, along with his hair ribbon, are pink.

SS 4 Goku 2- His chest hair and tail are gray, his pants are blue, he has yellow boots, and he has a yellow belt/sash.

SS 4 Gogeta 2- He has white hair on his head, tan fur on his chest, a tan tail, and black pants. His vest is a black and orange, his belt is yellow, and his socks are orange.

SS 4 Vegeta 2- His pants are magenta colored, his tail and chest fur is light red, and he has blue boot straps and tips.

Pan 2- She still brandishes her trademark orange bandana, but her shirt is now blue, and her pants are now gray.

Uub 2- Like Trunks, Uub likes Goku's fashion, because he has the orange body suit and blue underparts.

Majuub 2- His pants are purple, much like the Buus.

Baby Vegeta 2- His shirt is blue, and his boots have hints of gray instead of yellow.

2nd Form Baby Vegeta 2- The shirt piece still visible is blue, and the armor on his upper half, his gloves, and his boots, are silver. This applies to 2nd Form Baby Vegeta and 3rd Form Baby Vegeta.

Great Ape/Oozaru Baby Vegeta 2- His fur is white and his armor, gloves, and boots are silver.

Super 17 2- He must like the way he used to look, because the only difference is that his scarf is orange and his shirt is teal.

Shenron 2- His armor body is gray, while the exposed parts on his back, chest, neck, inner thighs, and behind his head are red. The dragonball is yellow. This applies to Syn Shenron and Omega Shenron.

Kid Goku 2- His suit is now blue, and his belt is gray. He also has yellow socks.

Great Ape/Oozaru 2- This monkey is now a black monkey. I know how wrong that sounds, but no racial slurs were intended.

Master Roshi 2- He's now Jackie Chun. For those of you who don't know what this looks like, he has a black shirt, black pants, and a head of hair that looks like the hair of the announcer guy for the world tournaments, only gray.

Max Power Master Roshi 2- He has the same scheme as weak Roshi and costume 2, but he doesn't have a shirt.

Grandpa Gohan 2- He has a green jacket covered in Cheerios now, instead of a red one.

Announcement: If there are any problems with this list, please inform me immediately. If there are any other changes or clarifications about the list, please tell me so I can fix them. I would like to ask that someone tell me what the different insignias on Goku's alternate costumes are for. THANK YOU!!

« Last edited by CaoRen on Jan 29th 2007 »

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
super craig Posted at: 12:06 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1327596
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
lol, impressive list. I like the one of Goku's that changes the way he looks at SSJ1 since none of the others do that.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

CaoRen Posted at: 17:18 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328380
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanx. It sure did take a while. I had to go through each alternate costume vs the original to make comparisons and make sure I wasn't putting anything useless in it. I think that SS4 Gogeta and Shenron have the coolest second costumes. The ones where there's one difference annoy me. That's why I wish they'd had diff costumes for Goku, like a saiyan suit, or diff colors.

SS4 Gogeta looks alot like SS5 Goku. The hair isn't long enough, though.

Aquaman DS Posted at: 23:35 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1329303
Aquaman DS
+
+
Thank you for that list now I don't have to be all of them to know what they look like!
KODAKUMI Anyone?

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 01:36 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329357
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
lol, That is impressive, At first when i saw the silver/white oozaru Baby Vegeta, i was like "Wow, Silver Oozaru!" lol.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
super craig Posted at: 11:53 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329623
super craig
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:lol, That is impressive, At first when i saw the silver/white oozaru Baby Vegeta, i was like "Wow, Silver Oozaru!" lol.
lol, he does look pretty cool like that.

super craig Posted at: 11:54 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329624
super craig
+
+
On 30-Jan-2007 CaoRen said:Thanx. It sure did take a while. I had to go through each alternate costume vs the original to make comparisons and make sure I wasn't putting anything useless in it. I think that SS4 Gogeta and Shenron have the coolest second costumes. The ones where there's one difference annoy me. That's why I wish they'd had diff costumes for Goku, like a saiyan suit, or diff colors.

SS4 Gogeta looks alot like SS5 Goku. The hair isn't long enough, though.
I agree, better and more variety is Gokus costumes would be good.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 13:38 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329814
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
lol, Baby Vegeta Oozaru 2 does look like my made up Silver Oozaru, Though it's white and not silver.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

CaoRen Posted at: 19:00 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1331040
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My favorite diffs are SS4 Gogeta, Shenron, Great Ape Baby, and SS4 Goku.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 12:01 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1332059
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
lol, Mine are Baby Vegeta Oozaru, Android 13, Vegeta (second form) or any of them, Goku's 5 and 6, and SSJ4 Gogeta's.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

CaoRen Posted at: 22:24 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1333332
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What do you like so much about 13? I like all of the Vegeta's cause they all turn black.

super craig Posted at: 15:30 Feb02 2007 Post ID: 1334376
super craig
+
+
U know i don't think i've seen #13 alternate costume.

CaoRen Posted at: 17:10 Feb02 2007 Post ID: 1334672
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
As normal 13, he is the same, but his shirt and cap are blue instead of yellow. He also has grayishblack pants and orange boots. As super 13, nothing is really different except for his pants.

super craig Posted at: 17:27 Feb02 2007 Post ID: 1334736
super craig
+
+
On 02-Feb-2007 CaoRen said:As normal 13, he is the same, but his shirt and cap are blue instead of yellow. He also has grayishblack pants and orange boots. As super 13, nothing is really different except for his pants.
Just realised we've got that massive list and i didn't look at it, lol.

I must admit i quite like Adult Gohans where it is like his Great Saiyaman costume.

CaoRen Posted at: 12:35 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1337261
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think it is retarded. I like his normal outfit better.

super craig Posted at: 14:17 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1337514
super craig
+
+
On 03-Feb-2007 CaoRen said:I think it is retarded. I like his normal outfit better.
Its cool because it contrasts the crapness of Saiyaman, with the goodness of Adult Gohan, lol.

They should have had GT Vegeta as a character or at the very least an alternate costume for him.

« Last edited by super craig on Feb 3rd 2007 »

CaoRen Posted at: 17:27 Feb08 2007 Post ID: 1351561
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They should have had an alternate costume for Kid Goku where he doesn't have his tail and he's wearing the GT costume. That would be cool.

super craig Posted at: 14:05 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1353243
super craig
+
+
On 08-Feb-2007 CaoRen said:They should have had an alternate costume for Kid Goku where he doesn't have his tail and he's wearing the GT costume. That would be cool.
Yeah, even if he didn't have the moves of GT Goku.

CaoRen Posted at: 17:36 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1354075
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh well. I guess our word probably wont count worth much. Onto other things, why is Hercule so gay?

super craig Posted at: 15:59 Feb10 2007 Post ID: 1357267
super craig
+
+
On 09-Feb-2007 CaoRen said:Oh well. I guess our word probably wont count worth much. Onto other things, why is Hercule so gay?
Haven't seen his alternate costume either, doesn't matter bet its crap anway.

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close