Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

The moderating thread.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

superman4u Posted at: 18:24 Sep29 2005 Post ID: 439792
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
First of all, I would like to say that I'm actually a nice person, and just am following the rules. If you think that is wrong, go ahead and report me. But I just want to welcome everyone to this site. Riku this thread is mainly for you. I want to be friend's with you not enemies. Im just following the rules. So all members, and mods, I welcome you to the Tenkaichi Forums. Here are the rules.

1. No spamming (double/triple/quuadriple,ect posting, and useless posts like "HI", or What's crackin")
2. No flaming (do not be mean to others, do not say anything to hurt other peoples feelings< and do not be mean to MODS!!)
3. Do not misjudge, or underestimate the mod. Let them do there work.
4. Welcome others to the site (espicially mods here).
5. No scamming (trying to get others passwords)
6. No underage people are allowed.
7. No advertising sites that Rival SC, such as message boards, and so on. Pictures, and info is ok.
8. HAVE FUN. Get along with everyone, and just have a blast at the site.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Flamedrario Posted at: 18:04 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2316744
Flamedrario
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Umm late post I guess. But this thread is slowly becoming active again. I want it clear that no bumps of 1 year old are permitted and are to be deleted.

-Re Closed-
Goodbye SuperCheats

MSN: [email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 435822

Post Top
Click to close