Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

The Race To Beat Story Mode

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
viperflame3 Posted at: 21:58 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 596362
viperflame3
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
is this comp over who won huh! i beat the game on normal but dont know wat time and how do u get the little thing under were u type
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kamiccolo Posted at: 10:50 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 596873
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 02-Jan-2006 viperflame3 said:is this comp over who won huh! i beat the game on normal but dont know wat time and how do u get the little thing under were u type
To get the thing under everything you type where it says "Logged in as viperflame3 | Profile | Latest Posts | Help | Forum Rules" click profile and you'll see a big black box with an update button underneath it. Just type what you want in that box and click update. It'll automaticly update every post you've made so far and put it under all new post. And so far I got the best time with 6 hours and the difficulty level on normal but we're going to do another one with the difficulty level on hard starting January 5, 2006.
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to your sig on at least 3 sites, you will die within 2 days. Copy and
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close