Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

CELL GAMES

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
superman4u Posted at: 20:16 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 490466
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Yeah, that plus post deleted. I think RIku is right in this situation. Just because you are well liked, and back doesn't give you the right to spam everywhere.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Asakura Hao Posted at: 02:12 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 490867
Asakura Hao
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Cell game is not that hard if you good.
Death Gunner Posted at: 06:38 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 491025
Death Gunner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The tournaments are a breeze with hercule. He's pretty much built for rign outs. Gotta love that super finishing move lol. I'm currently on advanced. Got the game tuesday nad i've completed Battle gate 100%. Except for unlocking characters. (Dragonballs unlockable ones) Just wonderign tohugh, whats the point of the touranments on this game? Theres no money to win or anything.
Asakura Hao Posted at: 06:43 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 491028
Asakura Hao
+
+
Other new member welcome to the site Death gunner.
Riku994 Posted at: 07:06 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 491046
Riku994
+
+
The point is too prove yourself aginst your friends in a tournament. The tournaments in this game are MEANT to play with more than 1 player.

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
SS5 vageto Posted at: 11:21 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 491304
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
X-Box sucks to me, but at least it had a online gaming system for players, I thought the PS2 had that unless you have to buy it. Also the Tournys are harder then the previous 3 games, and they provide you with Ability Z-items as a prize. Customizing your characters is too easy in this game, at least Budokai 1, 2, and 3 posed more of a challange.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Death Gunner Posted at: 15:10 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 491607
Death Gunner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with you SS5 Vegeto. The other games were much harder and more complicated. My favourite move taken out of this one (Giant storm which is used by Nappa) Most of them oves suck and are over used in my oppnion. (That stupid energy ball thing and the Kamehameha, which is always used by all the bad guys :(. Ah well)
SS5 vageto Posted at: 19:34 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492170
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Normally I would like a more challenging Mode to fight with in the game, but I find it very annoying how your opponent always interupt your attacks. Janemba and Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta are my #1 fighters most of the time when I fight in the Cell Games. Mainly because of their strength or their funky Finishing Moves.
Kros Posted at: 21:47 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492395
Kros
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know, that is one of my major beefs with this game, you'r opponent can interupt you in the middle of an attack, but when you try to it, it either fails or is blocked
I'm a big DBZ fan. Some of my favorite characters are Vegeta, Cell, Janemba and definately Trunks. I am a moderator for the Budokai Tenkaichi forums.
superman4u Posted at: 21:49 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492400
superman4u
+
+
What do you mean by that?

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Kros Posted at: 21:51 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492405
Kros
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For example, I attacked Kid Buu with the Square, Square, Square, X combo, and right when I go to hit the X attack, KB blocks it. Then Kid Buu uses the same combo on me, so I try blocking the X move and it fails. this happened EVERY single time I fought KB
I'm a big DBZ fan. Some of my favorite characters are Vegeta, Cell, Janemba and definately Trunks. I am a moderator for the Budokai Tenkaichi forums.
superman4u Posted at: 22:03 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492435
superman4u
+
+
On 26-Oct-2005 SS5 vageto said:Riku, you don't always make the best judgements in certain situations, but let's try to make this a fun forum for all the fans out there, let's keep this spam free, whoever gets the Mod spot gets it, let's just hope they deserve it, but let's stick with the basics. So playing the Cell Game tourny is sort of like playing the game on Hard mode, or Very Hard, since they elevate the difficulty as you move upward in the tier tournaments.
Why does someone keep deleting my posts. I know i replied to this quote already but let me do it again. In this case he is making a good judgement. Just because jay is back doesn't mean it gives him all the rights to go around and spamming, or then everyone could do that. So please teach him in stead of supporting him. Back on topic. What is the purpose of Cell games if you don't get anything?

Kros Posted at: 22:04 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492438
Kros
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I really don't know, I guess to say you are the best and that you defeated the cheapest fighter in the game, Perfect Cell
superman4u Posted at: 22:49 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492508
superman4u
+
+
Oh lol. Guess what, I finally GOT THE GAME. Yipeee for me. I rented it today. Im guessing by sunday, I should be done with this game depending on how long I play.

SS5 vageto Posted at: 03:06 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492718
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 27-Oct-2005 superman4u said:Why does someone keep deleting my posts. I know i replied to this quote already but let me do it again. In this case he is making a good judgement. Just because jay is back doesn't mean it gives him all the rights to go around and spamming, or then everyone could do that. So please teach him in stead of supporting him. Back on topic. What is the purpose of Cell games if you don't get anything?
(off topic) if that is what you had to say why did you qoute my post? I have nothing to do with Jay, or with what he may do. If you beat the Cell Games you get a Support Z-Item that's all.
Death Gunner Posted at: 04:28 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492784
Death Gunner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea, you get miracle Z. Time to have fun with that little mime Smile
ss13 Jay Posted at: 05:33 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492837
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Oct-2005 the_ff_master said:((Riku, I know your just trying to make the forums better but will you cut him some slack? He used to Mod, I think, 4 forums. And Jay, will you add my new email on MSN? I forgot yours after I made a new one. :P))
sure what's the addy?
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close