Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Oozaru Vegeta!!! Help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
superman4u Posted at: 12:26 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493483
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
OK, I face him about 56 times, and lost everytime. In the raditz saga. How do I beat him. The closest I came was 16 seconds. So I lasted for 44 seconds about 3 of the 56 times I tried it. Can someone help me please?? Thank you!!

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Kros Posted at: 14:36 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493646
Kros
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Try hitting Square Square X over and over again, is he gains the upper hand, fly away from him at super speed. You can also try changing your altitude and flying away.
I'm a big DBZ fan. Some of my favorite characters are Vegeta, Cell, Janemba and definately Trunks. I am a moderator for the Budokai Tenkaichi forums.
superman4u Posted at: 15:22 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493701
superman4u
+
+
I don't know I will try the super speed though. While your close to an enemy you can't dash anyway!! Im at the broly saga part thingy right now.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Kros Posted at: 15:53 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493743
Kros
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that is weird, cause i have been able to dash away from Bojack, Brolly and Oozaru Vegeta when he goes to attack me
I'm a big DBZ fan. Some of my favorite characters are Vegeta, Cell, Janemba and definately Trunks. I am a moderator for the Budokai Tenkaichi forums.
superjonny Posted at: 16:45 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493841
superjonny
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Oct-2005 superman4u said:OK, I face him about 56 times, and lost everytime. In the raditz saga. How do I beat him. The closest I came was 16 seconds. So I lasted for 44 seconds about 3 of the 56 times I tried it. Can someone help me please?? Thank you!!
you know that you can keep charging you ki and knock him over and over the run off repeat the prosess

die!!!!!!!!!!!! ah! a supersayan?, master chief ,I AM.... GOKU! oh noooooo!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!! AHHHHHH!
superman4u Posted at: 17:13 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493879
superman4u
+
+
Nah, I didn't do that. all I did was *spoiler* Keep shooting ki blasts at him until the time ran out. The first time I tried doing that it didn't work. The second time I killed 30 seconds like that, then flew away charged up, and kept shooting ki blasts at him again until the time ran out. I found that the easiest way. HAHAHA lol. Smile

Riku994 Posted at: 17:37 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493908
Riku994
+
+
Well the master is here dont worry dont worry! lol Jk kros your way better than me but superman what I do (it woked even on the buu's) Dash away at the begining until he uses a finishing move. Then blast him until you have no ki left. Then keep dashing away. If he catches you, press [][][](whatever your ki button is) to send him flying. If it doesn't work the first time, it WILL work the second time. That works 90% of the time. Then when he's away from you, blast the ****out of him. By now, time should be up.

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
superman4u Posted at: 20:51 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 494263
superman4u
+
+
I did it anyway lol. I think the buu saga was the easiest saga (out of the 4 main sagas). By 4 main sagas I mean Raditz, freiza, andriod, and buu saga. All I did for the survival thing was block the whole thing until the time ran out. It was super easy. Smile

Kros Posted at: 22:52 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 494542
Kros
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I see my advice to others of "Just hold Block" worked.
superman4u Posted at: 00:44 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 494688
superman4u
+
+
lol yes it did for the buu saga. For Great ape, shooting ki nonstop worked for me. That is a cheap way to win lol.

SS5 vageto Posted at: 00:57 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 494703
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Great Apes are slow and easy to dodge, just keep blocking, when they are about to crush guard punch you just simply jump the other way. Like S-man said, just keep shooting finishing move long-range attacks from a safe distance.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Asakura Hao Posted at: 07:25 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495028
Asakura Hao
+
+
Well then Sman do you beat the Oozaru Vegeta i hope you will.
superman4u Posted at: 13:07 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495602
superman4u
+
+
I beat the whole game. lol. I unlocked everyone, and everything. Now I am working on getting ultimate battle. I have ssj4 gogeta at level 50. Oh wait I forgot, the only person I am missing is evil buu. How do you get him?

SS5 vageto Posted at: 13:17 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495638
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Majin Buu (Pure evil) is a fusion Z-Item requirement. You could look at the pinned guild I did; it has it.
Yawn - what is there to say?
superman4u Posted at: 13:24 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495663
superman4u
+
+
Aright thanks vageto lol.

the great one Posted at: 13:34 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495702
the great one
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now im stuck on him. My first try I only have 11 more seconds to go.
The darkness will consume the good and destroy the light and rule over all
superman4u Posted at: 13:59 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495774
superman4u
+
+
Ok it's easy I will tell you how lol. At the start of the match start pressing triangle non stop until you are out. Keep pressing it even though you are out of ki there will be some left. When the oozaru starts attacking then do the superdash thing. Then hide somewhere and charage your ki atleast to maybe half way or little bit less. Right when you comes to your sight keep pressing triangle again until the time runs out. That worked for me it should for you.

r and c mega Posted at: 14:04 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495787
r and c mega
+
+
lol that's exactly what I did.
sigs are for losers

superman4u Posted at: 14:09 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495802
superman4u
+
+
lol. Two minds think alike. Smile. At first I tried kamehameha, but it took too much time to recharge, and hit. I lasted 44 seconds with kamehameha (my highest). Then I just tried dashing through the whole level, and lasted 57 seconds my highest. Then I was like oh screw this, I am just shooting ki lol. And everytime I shot a ki blast he just stood and watched, and I won the second time I did it with the ki blasts lol. Smile

r and c mega Posted at: 14:13 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495816
r and c mega
+
+
I used dashing coupled with alternate charged ki blasts
sigs are for losers

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close