Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

why

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bycubit Posted at: 09:58 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501556
bycubit
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Why do game companies feel the need to change game formats on sequel titles even when the game dosen't need format changing but the game may need to stick to story line, which is what the prob is with tenkaichi. Whats the point of an fusion or a transformation you can't see and why don't they have super 17 in his blue skinned red hair ultimate form if you have seen the japanese movie.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
the saiyan kid Posted at: 12:12 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501672
the saiyan kid
+
+
that's bojack you're talking about.
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
super craig Posted at: 13:13 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 501713
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Actually its super android 15 or 14 or 13 can't remember not super 17 or bojack. Besides having no transformations means that the game is faster paced.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

superman4u Posted at: 22:31 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 502261
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Yes much faster. If you recall they get hit at every chance and you get knocked down. Now like if they had IGT (in game transformations) then when you are transformed you will get knocked down in a sec, and get deformed. So it sucks in this kinda game. I like the idea of 88 characters instead of 56. It's better. Use better grammer next time because I couldn't understand the whole first post.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
the great one Posted at: 22:51 Nov02 2005 Post ID: 502290
the great one
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Nov-2005 super craig said:Actually its super android 15 or 14 or 13 can't remember not super 17 or bojack. Besides having no transformations means that the game is faster paced.
Its android 13.
The darkness will consume the good and destroy the light and rule over all
the saiyan kid Posted at: 14:49 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 504154
the saiyan kid
+
+
but he has yellow hair.
sup.my myspace profile.

superman4u Posted at: 19:06 Nov04 2005 Post ID: 504565
superman4u
+
+
So what is the purpose of this topic?

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
smoke_is_dead Posted at: 18:23 Nov12 2005 Post ID: 516288
smoke_is_dead
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think the topic is that they should of had more character individuals, because Goku, and super sayain goku and all his other transformations count as different characters, even though it's the same person. So, they don't have 60 individual characters in the game.
Don't make me go all matrix style on you, cause if I have to I will!
the saiyan kid Posted at: 22:03 Nov22 2005 Post ID: 529468
the saiyan kid
+
+
they have 53 I think individual characters.
sup.my myspace profile.

smoke_is_dead Posted at: 14:11 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 534900
smoke_is_dead
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, but on the commercial it said that there is over 60 characters, and that's true in a way, but not over 60 people.
superman4u Posted at: 15:28 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 535011
superman4u
+
+
Yeah I know. It has 56 characters, and 33 tranformations. That's just another way to get people to buy it.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 18:07 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 535214
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yeah, 89 characters.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
r and c mega Posted at: 13:21 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 536634
r and c mega
+
+
Basically they changed it because it means the battles are more fast paced and you don't see fusions, you see a flash of light in the other Budokai games. And anyway you don't run out of fusion time. Also as SMan said it makes it look like there are a lot more characters than there actually are.
sigs are for losers

smoke_is_dead Posted at: 18:49 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 538232
smoke_is_dead
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Nov-2005 superman4u said:Yeah I know. It has 56 characters, and 33 tranformations. That's just another way to get people to buy it.
They just say that, to make you think that it was all "Wow! Over 60 characters! That's all the MAIN characters of Dragonball Z!" Then you fall for it, go buy it, etc. My motto for all DBZ games is:
I buy it, I play it, I beat it, I'm bored.
rs_lord Posted at: 23:50 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 565319
rs_lord
+
+
i didnt even start playing the game yet...im serious i bought i and played it once and then got bored of it and just left it in my cupboard i mean its almost 4-5 months old an i didnt play it as much as budokai 3.
Opinion is a bioch ; O
superman4u Posted at: 17:47 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566601
superman4u
+
+
On 27-Nov-2005 r and c mega said:Basically they changed it because it means the battles are more fast paced and you don't see fusions, you see a flash of light in the other Budokai games. And anyway you don't run out of fusion time. Also as SMan said it makes it look like there are a lot more characters than there actually are.
Yes, that, and the fact that they need some space to fit everything in. I mean B3 pushed PS2 to it's limits. If they continued trying to do another budokai like that, then there is no way on Earth they can finish. That's the main reason they had to change the layout. To tell the truth, I like it WAY better this way. I think Budokai Tenkaichi 2 should be WELL WORTH my money. I just hope they put in a lot of characters. Make it hard to unlock them like B3, and extend the story mode, as far out as possible. That's what I think.

r and c mega Posted at: 13:19 Dec17 2005 Post ID: 568648
r and c mega
+
+
Personally I think we should complain. Just if we all write to them or e-mail them or something they'd have too change it. That's the way companies work. They all need figures and statistics before they can make a cup of coffee.
sigs are for losers

kamiccolo Posted at: 21:30 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 571315
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think its better without IGT. But saying it had over 60 characters was diffinitly a rip off. It only has 55.
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to your sig on at least 3 sites, you will die within 2 days. Copy and
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close