Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

how should they design dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2(if there will be one)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
goku1991 Posted at: 22:58 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551720
goku1991
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think they should make free running around like sagas did and more character's,way more good character's then useless character's and a hard mode,Im not talking about some stupid very hard mode Im talking about a utimate hard mode where they will beat the crap out of you(well then you will just get better in a day)but anyway,and more moves and I want it to follow the actual story where you can get mecha tao and kid krillin and king piccolo and mecha cooler now that to me would be a good fighting game.
this forum is open for any idea's so feel free to post here.
and I hope it stay's open for long time.
thank you for leting me become apart of supercheats.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
r and c mega Posted at: 10:53 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 552489
r and c mega
+
+
Welcome to SC dude. Smile
And yours are good ideas, but unfortunately Tenkaichi2 isn't going to be made. Induldge in propenganda here though.
sigs are for losers

goku1991 Posted at: 11:19 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 552544
goku1991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well thats stupid they are just going to stop right there,so that means that dragonball z bodukai tenkaichi is the last dbz game,well thats a kick in the butt,I mean how can you just stop it right there it is a good game and all but dbz fans are looking for more ain't they?.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 15:45 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 553045
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yeah, i wish i could make atari and spike make tenkaichi 2.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
goku1991 Posted at: 20:58 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 553407
goku1991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think all of us wish that too,well we can still dream of another dragonball z game,any ideas anyone cause you never know when a atari or a spike worker could be reeding this and they might take it.
r and c mega Posted at: 12:32 Dec09 2005 Post ID: 554157
r and c mega
+
+
Well there might be a new series, perhaps the GT more for PS3, which personally I'm getting.
sigs are for losers

goku1991 Posted at: 12:32 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 556554
goku1991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well I don't know if this is true but I heard that the ps3's are like $300.00 I don't if that is true or not.
Asakura Hao Posted at: 13:03 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 556613
Asakura Hao
+
+
If the budokai tenkaichi 2 have be make do you think is in PS3
sckisback14 Posted at: 16:22 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 556941
sckisback14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think Budokai tenkaichi 2 will be made for both PS3 and PS2
Hey...Where am i?
goku1991 Posted at: 10:46 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561192
goku1991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't think they are going to make another tenkaichi,but they might make another final bout,well they could and should cause I never played the first one,speaking of the first one,was it any good?
Fatt Person Posted at: 17:42 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561840
Fatt Person
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if they made a sequal to final bout,that would be awsome.ther are only like two dbgt games.anyway,if they made tenkaichi 2,i would like:all shadow dragons,ubb & supreme kai(they were good in b3)ss little goku,and maybe a few more gt characters.and if they do make tenkaichi 2,ther would be a chance of it being on ps2 and 3.(look at the harry potter 2,its on ps1 and 2.who says we have absolutly NO chance for a sequal on this?)
Take a crap and you'll feel better.
goku1991 Posted at: 18:19 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561946
goku1991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
first off why would you want superme kai?in bodukai2and3 he did not show much promise to me,now if they did come out with tenkaichi2,then I would like power hiters like great ape and great ape gold,and if they were going to make superme kai in the game they should also but in kabito(I think thats how you spell his name)and the big guy with the double blades legic or however you spell his name,and you can't forget the all powerful moves that were not in the game like kamehameha wave X10 as a normal move,and one they forgot to put in final shine.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 17:29 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564738
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
DBGT Final Bout sucked, cause it wasn't like Budokai 1,2,3 and tenkaichi.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Fatt Person Posted at: 21:17 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 565091
Fatt Person
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Dec-2005 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:DBGT Final Bout sucked, cause it wasn't like Budokai 1,2,3 and tenkaichi.
what can you expect?it was like...the second dragon ball game on ps1.just learn the controls,and get used to the game speed and its good enough.
Take a crap and you'll feel better.
superman4u Posted at: 17:51 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566604
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 08-Dec-2005 r and c mega said:Welcome to SC dude. Smile
And yours are good ideas, but unfortunately Tenkaichi2 isn't going to be made. Induldge in propenganda here though.
HTH do you know? I mean some idiot can come along, and decide to make the game. :P. I mean it can never be impossible.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
superman4u Posted at: 17:51 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566605
superman4u
+
+
On 08-Dec-2005 SS 4 Baby Vegeta said:Yeah, i wish i could make atari and spike make tenkaichi 2.
Maybe dimps can make Budokai 4?

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
superman4u Posted at: 17:52 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566607
superman4u
+
+
On 10-Dec-2005 goku1991 said:well I don't know if this is true but I heard that the ps3's are like $300.00 I don't if that is true or not.
Meh, that's the minimum. It can cost all the way to 500 dollars.

superman4u Posted at: 17:53 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566609
superman4u
+
+
On 10-Dec-2005 sckisback14 said:I think Budokai tenkaichi 2 will be made for both PS3 and PS2
Man, OF COURSE NOT. PS2 does not have that much space to hold everything that BT-2 should have. So no way can that happen. Hopefully they make another game, because this game left out ALOT of details, and characters.

goku1991 Posted at: 21:52 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 567064
goku1991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok I know the rules but do you I did not mean that in a bad way or anything but you posted four times,while you could of made one large post,but hey its your thing do what you want to do.
kamiccolo Posted at: 22:03 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 571356
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Tenkaichi 2 should have all of these character that haven't beenlisted in this topic yet: all of Bojack's Crew, Garlic Jr., The Spice Boys, Pikkon, Olibu, Caterpy, Aqua, Chapuchi, Torbie, Cui, the Saiyans from the pendulum room where Tien, Chiaotzu, Krillin, and Yamcha trained, Kami, all King Kais, all Supreme Kais, Daizenshu, MajUub, Baby, General Rildo, Baby Vegeta Golden Oozaru, The Mega Cannon Sigma Force, Lord Slug, Nail, General Blue, Assasin Black, Yajorobe, Old King Piccolo, Tambourine, Drum, Symbol, Goz, Mez, Boss Rabit, all the DragonBall World Martial Arts Tournament participants, all of Baba's Warriors, all of Bardock's Crew, Launch, Bulma, Chi-Chi, Froug, Grandpa Gohan, Jewel, Kilah, King Yema, Korin, Marikoh, Mighty Mask, Mr. Popo, Oolong, Ox King, Pintar, Puar, Sharpener, Zaacro, Raiti, Moori, Grand Kai, Pan, Androids 13-15, Dr. Wheelo, King Cold, Pui Pui, Spopovich, Turles and his crew, Yakon, Yamu, General White, Colon Silver, Hasky, Metal Metallitron, Ninja Muraski, Jackie Chun, Master Shen, Suno, Android 8, Mutaito, the Para Para Brothers, Mutchy, Zoonama, the buff version of kid buu (the one after he absorbed South Supreme Kai and inbeteewn Super Buu and Kid Buu), Shou, and Mai. Plus more attacks, support, and fusion items and an extra secret mode like Legend of Hercule, Babidi's Spaceship, and Dragon Arena were for the last 3 Budokais. And some of the powerful characters and characters that don't contribute much to the story line (like Assasin Black, Yamu, Hasky, and Jewel) should be hard to unlock (like Cooler, Broly, Syn, and Uub were in Budokai 3). And more characters and other stuff should be unlocked with DragonBalls. Also there should be more attacks and you should have to earn skills again. It'd be cool if you could pick a lot of enemies to find all over the map. But most of all it would be awsome if all of earth was just one big map and you could fly all over the world to a desert, jungle, beach, island, forest, city, sea, world tournament, and the mountains all during one battle.
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to your sig on at least 3 sites, you will die within 2 days. Copy and
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close