Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Need help?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

zackattack999 Posted at: 10:46 Dec20 2005 Post ID: 573857
zackattack999
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've done pretty much everything there is to do in this game, and i've written 2 FAQ's on it, so if anyone has any questions about anything in the game I will answer ASAP.
My nintendo DS friend code is 0473-0592-9408
Name: Zack
Town: Eden
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kamiccolo Posted at: 16:07 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579197
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got this game finished 100% so I don't need anything but I know where you got your user name rip off artist. lol just kidding its cool half the people hear take names from tv like me for instance.
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to your sig on at least 3 sites, you will die within 2 days. Copy and
killa 4 life Posted at: 20:58 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 586131
killa 4 life
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i need help.I am fighting great ape vegeta in the saiyan saga and i cant survive untill the time limit runes out.HOW CAN I STAY ALIVE UNTILL TIME RUNES OUT!!??!???!!
Hey ppl,im the leader of ~The Devil's Soldiers~ clan Join the clan's OFFICIAL site...
http://www.forumsvibe.com/clan/
kamiccolo Posted at: 21:34 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 587758
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Rush up at the begining of the battle and press square. Then press square, square, square, X. Repeat the last step untill time runs out.
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to your sig on at least 3 sites, you will die within 2 days. Copy and
SuperSayian4 Posted at: 10:32 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590014
SuperSayian4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
keep hittng him with big ki energy when he falls power (charge up)and repeat
killa 4 life Posted at: 10:57 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 593817
killa 4 life
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks supersayian4,i was able to beat him.
i have completed every saga except for 2 that are,??? and the majin buu saga.in the saga i am hercule fighting against kid buu in a ''survive untill the time limit runs out match.''how can i survive untill time limit runes out,any strtegies?
hercule is a terrible fighter,im sure evryone noes that...lol
Hey ppl,im the leader of ~The Devil's Soldiers~ clan Join the clan's OFFICIAL site...
http://www.forumsvibe.com/clan/
kamiccolo Posted at: 14:12 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594091
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Guard the entire time and kid buu's melee combo will knock you too far away so kid Buu's guard crash can't touch you.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close