Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Why do people hate pre game trans.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

D B Z Posted at: 02:19 Jul17 2006 Post ID: 927938
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Pre game trnsformations are awesome ! why do other people hate pre game !?!
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superman4u Posted at: 18:43 Jul18 2006 Post ID: 932152
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Yeah, I totally agree. I don't mind having to transform in the middle of the battle, but I hate when you get knocked down you loose your form. I mean I never saw that happen in DBZ , almost ever. Except for when Gohan stopped being supersaiyan after he defeated cell.

Except for that ONE TIME.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
D B Z Posted at: 06:40 Jul19 2006 Post ID: 932829
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you know , the storymodes are never matches to the tv show , so for fun , i make my own story in dueling mode . sometimes i need pregame
I\'m going to be the next comicbook writer!That is once I know how to get the word out.I\'ve made comicbooks but how do I sell them?Can someone help me sell these books?If you do,You'll get chocolate!The mighty powerful CHOCOLATE!Mwuhahaha!
Kros Posted at: 16:06 Jul24 2006 Post ID: 943392
Kros
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I prefer Pre Game Transformations, as you said before, with in In Game transformations, you lose your form as soon as you are knocked down. Hopefully this will be rectified in Tenkaichi 2
I'm a big DBZ fan. Some of my favorite characters are Vegeta, Cell, Janemba and definately Trunks. I am a moderator for the Budokai Tenkaichi forums.
superman4u Posted at: 00:20 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947282
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
You have in-game trans, and you loose your form when knocked. It sucks. =(

You should only loose your form on a super powerful attack such as bigbang kamehameha or something like that.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
D B Z Posted at: 02:22 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 968639
D B Z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Element D is gonna be cool in the next game . you basicly have pre-game trans. but you can transform again in the fight . sorry if this changes the topic but I'm not asking why you like Pre game , I'm asking why people hate it .

« Last edited by D B Z on Aug 9th 2006 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close