Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai

whos your favourite dbz character in the game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CHRIS_MC_2006_UK Posted at: 17:41 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 913097
CHRIS_MC_2006_UK
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hi and i was just wanting to know whos your favourite dbz character in the game and why.
my favourite character in the game is gogeta super saiyan because i just love his moves such as big bang kamehameha and this move is the one i love and use the most with him soul punisher.
plus i like him because he is the fusion of goku and vegeta both at super saiyan.
he just looks awesome.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
danzx Posted at: 11:58 Aug01 2006 Post ID: 956290
danzx
+
+
Vegetto is just as cool and you get to transform him yourself. It's even cooler when you get to transform him yourself.

monster master Posted at: 08:36 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 958505
monster master
+
+
gogeta rocks more that vegetto.
danzx Posted at: 11:14 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 958760
danzx
+
+
No he doesn't Vegetto is much better than Gogeta plus Vegetto has savage counter.

monsterhuntaman Posted at: 11:25 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 992432
monsterhuntaman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
gogeta is the best for the time attack as all u need to do is keep using big bang kamehameha and for the survival janeba is the best as all u need to do is keep using needle mountain hell
monsterhuntaman Posted at: 11:26 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 992437
monsterhuntaman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my fav character though has to be pikkon with his special attaCK (CANT REMEMBER THE NAME)
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted at: 06:52 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1481330
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
+
4 sum reason in all of the DBZ games i've played Teen Gohan has always been my fav, i jus reckon he is good coz he's small and fast!

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
spursfan20 Posted at: 13:36 May30 2007 Post ID: 1628532
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
piccolo and vegeta rule all

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
majinvegeta123 Posted at: 19:22 Jul26 2007 Post ID: 1778478
majinvegeta123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
VEGETA all the way because i like his big additude and because I am a DIE HARD VEGETA FAN
Flamedrario Posted at: 12:52 May02 2008 Post ID: 2224624
Flamedrario
+
+
I say Teen Gohan. Gohan is my favorite of all time. Oh and vegeta
Goodbye SuperCheats

MSN: [email protected]
charizard322 Posted at: 02:20 Jul04 2008 Post ID: 2311087
charizard322
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Goku because I like his sense of humor
-Char is no more-
C3yungMONe Posted at: 15:06 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2539260
C3yungMONe
+
+
My favorite DBZ character is Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan because he has fast, and strong moves.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:43 Jun24 2012 Post ID: 3123072
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
well, im at a mix of faves with teen Gohan ss2 and super perfect cell and Janamba... soooooo DIE!WiseguyViolinThinkSilencedSickShhhSaluteRockLiarDroolDancingCoolBrick WallBounceThumbs UpSpeak to the handSmileShameEhEvilNot TalkingPrayDohWhistleApplauseAnxious
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:23 Nov10 2012 Post ID: 3171235
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My fav. character in Dbz Is GOGETA and VEGETO They both rocks
But I cant wonder whos the strongest GOGETA or VEGETO ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:48 Nov10 2012 Post ID: 3171239
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
it's not vegito, I'll prove it . I know it's a mix of the personalities, but my understanding is that Vegeta controls Vegito and Goku controlled Gogeta.
My basis for this.
Fighting against Buu, Vegito took his sweet time and just toyed with him. When he could've easily destroyed Buu. Say, who else in DBZ does that all the time? Oh yea, Vegeta. The most arrogant life form ever. Now, in contrast. When Gogeta was formed during one of the movies (fusion reborn) to fight off that being that was beating the hell out of each of them alone, he just freaking got the job done. Just like Goku. I've never seen Goku just mess around with his dangerous opponent. He just lays them out.
That's exactly what Gogeta did. He just got the job done.
So, Vegeta controls Vegito, Goku controls Gogeta.
So, Gogeta wins this fight. And since gogeta is controlled more by goku and gokus fars stronger then vegeta .so Gogetas stronger
Gogeta ss4 also played around though but only though so omega would get angry and do a minus energy karma ball so then gogeta could turn that ball into a positive energy ball and rid the world of omegas evil energy. As soon as gogeta deflected the bomb he instantly tried to get rid of omega
Do you people agree with my logic and even look at their names GOku-GOgeta VEGito- VEGeta . if you agree with this spread the word about gogeta being better then vegito
the only reason the idiotic elder kai said potaras are better cuz they long laster then fusion dance,also he never saw the true power of the fusion dance, goten and trunks were kids so they could probably couldn't utilize the full power of the fusion dance, vegeta and goku being 100% sayin and adults could utilize its full power , otherwise gogeta is stronger in strength and speed. gogeta is better then vegito. hes also stronger then super vegito.
paul1202 Posted at: 04:53 Nov10 2012 Post ID: 3171240
paul1202
+
+
it's not vegito, I'll prove it . I know it's a mix of the personalities, but my understanding is that Vegeta controls Vegito and Goku controlled Gogeta.
My basis for this.
Fighting against Buu, Vegito took his sweet time and just toyed with him. When he could've easily destroyed Buu. Say, who else in DBZ does that all the time? Oh yea, Vegeta. The most arrogant life form ever. Now, in contrast. When Gogeta was formed during one of the movies (fusion reborn) to fight off that being that was beating the hell out of each of them alone, he just freaking got the job done. Just like Goku. I've never seen Goku just mess around with his dangerous opponent. He just lays them out.
That's exactly what Gogeta did. He just got the job done.
So, Vegeta controls Vegito, Goku controls Gogeta.
So, Gogeta wins this fight. And since gogeta is controlled more by goku and gokus fars stronger then vegeta .so Gogetas stronger
Gogeta ss4 also played around though but only though so omega would get angry and do a minus energy karma ball so then gogeta could turn that ball into a positive energy ball and rid the world of omegas evil energy. As soon as gogeta deflected the bomb he instantly tried to get rid of omega
Do you people agree with my logic and even look at their names GOku-GOgeta VEGito- VEGeta . if you agree with this spread the word about gogeta being better then vegito
the only reason the idiotic elder kai said potaras are better cuz they long laster then fusion dance,also he never saw the true power of the fusion dance, goten and trunks were kids so they could probably couldn't utilize the full power of the fusion dance, vegeta and goku being 100% sayin and adults could utilize its full power , otherwise gogeta is stronger in strength and speed. gogeta is better then vegito. hes also stronger then super vegito.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close