Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Warrior Monsters

Make your own Dragon up (pokemon included)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

FireDragons Posted at: 11:08 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 460548
FireDragons
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello Dragon Fans here you can post your made up Dragons here
Have Fun
Stumbed across this old site xD
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
runescapeplaya Posted at: 15:10 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 462847
runescapeplaya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
should look like dragonite but meaner looking with black body and red details on its body. it should have salamnces head and should be on all fours, not that two legged t-rex stuff. so ill recap everything.

dragonite looking
salamence face
on all fours
black body with red details
meaner looking.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:50 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 463055
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It looks like a normal dragon but slimmer but not so slim that it looks like a tooth pick lol. Its scales are dark brownish red color and it head is more brown with a darker red coloration and as the neck starts to reach the head it gos up a little and to the side of the head it alsow goes off. Its belly has the same color as the head and so does must of the parts with out scales, its scales have a feathery look to them, it has strong back legs that make it good for running and its front legs are a bit smaller but not like a T-Rex this dragon can still use them to grab on to food and use them for running but they are hand shaped and they are used for grabing, it has large wings that are great for flying not only that but thanks to years of evolotion they can close in to become smaller and can still be used to fly unlike many other dragon alsow the wings scales are more feathery than its others, it attacks by using its claws, teeth, attacking from great hights, breaths fire by using special gasses from the food it eats and by useing platnum in its mouth to turn the gas into flame, size-46 feet long and 25 feet hig
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
FireDragons Posted at: 09:49 Oct12 2005 Post ID: 463854
FireDragons
+
+
Want to see mine go to the Pokemon Forum(GBA)
and go to topic (Make your own pokemon up) made by me

P.S Cool Dragon Dragoon Master
runescapeplaya Posted at: 09:19 Oct13 2005 Post ID: 465611
runescapeplaya
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Oct-2005 Dragoon King. said:It looks like a normal dragon but slimmer but not so slim that it looks like a tooth pick lol. Its scales are dark brownish red color and it head is more brown with a darker red coloration and as the neck starts to reach the head it gos up a little and to the side of the head it alsow goes off. Its belly has the same color as the head and so does must of the parts with out scales, its scales have a feathery look to them, it has strong back legs that make it good for running and its front legs are a bit smaller but not like a T-Rex this dragon can still use them to grab on to food and use them for running but they are hand shaped and they are used for grabing, it has large wings that are great for flying not only that but thanks to years of evolotion they can close in to become smaller and can still be used to fly unlike many other dragon alsow the wings scales are more feathery than its others, it attacks by using its claws, teeth, attacking from great hights, breaths fire by using special gasses from the food it eats and by useing platnum in its mouth to turn the gas into flame, size-46 feet long and 25 feet hig
It looks like a normal dragon but slimmer but not so slim that it looks like a tooth pick lol. Its scales are dark brownish red color and it head is more brown with a darker red coloration and as the neck starts to reach the head it gos up a little and to the side of the head it alsow goes off. Its belly has the same color as the head and so does must of the parts with out scales, its scales have a feathery look to them, it has strong back legs that make it good for running and its front legs are a bit smaller but not like a T-Rex this dragon can still use them to grab on to food and use them for running but they are hand shaped and they are used for grabing, it has large wings that are great for flying not only that but thanks to years of evolotion they can close in to become smaller and can still be used to fly unlike many other dragon alsow the wings scales are more feathery than its others, it attacks by using its claws, teeth, attacking from great hights, breaths fire by using special gasses from the food it eats and by useing platnum in its mouth to turn the gas into flame, size-46 feet long and 25 feet high.

please copy mine and edit yours with mine,yours had alot of errors in spelling.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 09:22 Oct13 2005 Post ID: 465614
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Oct-2005 runescapeplaya said:It looks like a normal dragon but slimmer but not so slim that it looks like a tooth pick lol. Its scales are dark brownish red color and it head is more brown with a darker red coloration and as the neck starts to reach the head it gos up a little and to the side of the head it alsow goes off. Its belly has the same color as the head and so does must of the parts with out scales, its scales have a feathery look to them, it has strong back legs that make it good for running and its front legs are a bit smaller but not like a T-Rex this dragon can still use them to grab on to food and use them for running but they are hand shaped and they are used for grabing, it has large wings that are great for flying not only that but thanks to years of evolotion they can close in to become smaller and can still be used to fly unlike many other dragon alsow the wings scales are more feathery than its others, it attacks by using its claws, teeth, attacking from great hights, breaths fire by using special gasses from the food it eats and by useing platnum in its mouth to turn the gas into flame, size-46 feet long and 25 feet high.

please copy mine and edit yours with mine,yours had alot of errors in spelling.
Sorry I have fast fengers and I dont realy pay attantion to what I'm doing
[center]
My dragon has issues
Profit_Regret Posted at: 10:44 Oct13 2005 Post ID: 465812
Profit_Regret
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dagonair body. Can go faster than warp speed. Black body with red horn and eyes. Type:dark. It has a claw on it's tail that can cut through black matter and can make rips into other demensions. Can burrow to the center of the earth. Feasts on the souls of those who block its path. Can wrap and squeeze it's opponents until their head explodes

Beat that[i][/i]
The covenant SHALL pravail
Profit_Regret Posted at: 10:46 Oct13 2005 Post ID: 465817
Profit_Regret
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dagonair body. Can go faster than warp speed. Black body with red horn and eyes. Type:dark. It has a claw on it's tail that can cut through black matter and can make rips into other demensions. Can burrow to the center of the earth. Feasts on the souls of those who block its path. Can wrap and squeeze it's opponents until their head explodes

Beat that[i][/i]
Dragoon King. Posted at: 12:58 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 468034
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dont doubel post plz
[center]
My dragon has issues
FireDragons Posted at: 13:37 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 468148
FireDragons
+
+
When I hopefully become Mod of this forum I'll delete that
Profit_Regret Posted at: 15:16 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 468363
Profit_Regret
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry
FireDragons Posted at: 04:08 Oct15 2005 Post ID: 469447
FireDragons
+
+
more than 3 word thats spam
DELETED
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close