Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dream League Soccer

What happened to dream leauge!?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Rkamboni Posted at: 22:33 Mar22 2016 Post ID: 3405370
Rkamboni
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
For just few weeks ago I've been playing this GAME then all of a sudden i start over from division 3 & the GAME became awfully easy. What happened!?

Even i know before i couldnt even score more than 4 goals but now i score more than 9 goals each GAME.

Did they update it or what!? Uninstall it!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:32 Mar24 2016 Post ID: 3405449
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Stupid game, from begin you are surprised so fine graphic,, movement of player is nice, but later you regognize many many faulties and mistakes of creators. For example player level 100 is weaker than 68, goalkeeper never kick off to your player, always opposite, many situations when you cant defend score you can do whatever, sometimes you see that buttons dont working, you pressing pressing pressing but your player do nothing, even when its your defender and you take goal and goalkeeper level 100 is not keep that shot ofc, probably is too weak than shooter level 71, so after 7 seasons im deleting this game from my phone, very unsatisfied. good bye.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
rosey123 Posted at: 03:04 Jul08 2019 Post ID: 3448261
rosey123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey...

there are 2 possibilities 1 is they may have updated the game and other is you become a pro player.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close