Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Driver Parallel Lines

The Glitch Topic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

wrx2 Posted at: 11:10 Jun26 2006 Post ID: 885716
wrx2
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
People post glitches and tricks here. I wanted to do this but I cant submit my glitches I aint got no camera.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DigDug Dude Posted at: 11:55 Jan24 2007 Post ID: 1315644
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, I was testing at the Hunt's Point track and then drove outside and it had the "Hunt's Point Circut Race" hot spot flashing so I drove in but it still had the lap time running. Even when I joined a race they were going, but refreshed after I passed the start/finish line. It didn't show the laps or my place but did stop after the 6th lap. Anyway, it put me at the entrence to the garage and I pressed "pause" and it gave me the options for a test run. I could tune parts, keep testing, or go to the garage. I went on the freeway and when I got to the Getaway Survival in the Bronks I hit the stand and lost the cops (in 5.63 seconds) and it had my getaway time as the lap time (because it still showed my testing info). It did the same thing after the Checkpoint: Bronks. I then got out of my Teramo and into a Prestige and then after I paused it and returned to the garage it said the Prestige was my car I'd been testing with.

The only other glitch I've discovered is when I jumped from my car while it was moving, TK's head got stuck in the wall of a building and he kept falling in mid-air, until I moved him.

« Last edited by DigDug Dude on Jan 24th 2007 »
Romney '08!
HI.IM.Sean Posted at: 00:21 Nov28 2007 Post ID: 2009461
HI.IM.Sean
+
+
Thats a cool glitch
Words Words Words
Thats 3 Count em!
Venom-Driver Posted at: 02:13 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2112309
Venom-Driver
+
+
Ok kinda of like DigDug, I did this in future time...ok test a car at Hunts place (Not a bike, ran into cops on my bike)....but if you get a car drive down pit road and up the path towards the garage, take out the gun that looks somewhat like a AK-47 while still driving up the path..once you get close engouph to the gate it should put you outside with the timer still running. There should be NO COPS

Enjoy

(Note: you cannot view the map/settings/cheats ect)
me_6600 Posted at: 02:29 May23 2008 Post ID: 2250740
me_6600
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hai guys... can u help me kill Bishop...? I dont have a rocket or grenade launcher... where do i get 1? Or is there any other way to blow up the tank? Pls help...
Aaden Foli Posted at: 02:39 May23 2008 Post ID: 2250746
Aaden Foli
+
+
me_6600, start your own thread if you want to ask a question.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close