Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dynasty Warriors 5

Poll:Whos strongest?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Raikiri Posted at: 17:57 Oct13 2007 Post ID: 1953634
Raikiri
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Guessing he might be added into DW6

Also i've got Dynasty warriors fighters battle (DS) and it say's something about Lu su,I think he is a usuable...character?lol

Sig And Avy made by me...Raikiri :D
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Shadow_Lord Posted at: 06:52 Oct14 2007 Post ID: 1954381
Shadow_Lord
+
+
I don't think so... but who knows. I think the reason he hasn't been included so far is that he didn't really accomplish anything particularly noteworthy in his time, although, contray to what Romance of the Three Kingdoms says, he did have a fairly significant role in planning the Allied Forces' strategy at the Battle of Chi Bi.
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
faragon Posted at: 05:58 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1956843
faragon
+
+
liu chan coudent (spelling) even fight he just gave up when wei attack bai di castel again and was kild but jiang wei kept fighting but got killd but i dont know by who.....by the way how did zhou yu die?

ps. lu bu died several years befor the attack on chi-bi so he diddent plan an attack with them

« Last edited by faragon on Oct 16th 2007 »
Raikiri Posted at: 12:03 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1957060
Raikiri
+
+
Shadow:Liu Chan Wasn't really a main part on the battlews,Just was protected by soldiers.

Use proper spelling...:s

Also Shu mainly lost becuase Jiang Wei Used up too many resources of shu.I think Zhou Yu died of natural Casues.

Of course Lu bu died,In fact several Decades,If i remember right.We're Talking about Lu su!

Sig And Avy made by me...Raikiri :D
Shadow_Lord Posted at: 15:14 Oct20 2007 Post ID: 1961737
Shadow_Lord
+
+
Liu Chan actually died of natural causes. After surrendering, he was relocated to Luoyang, and enfeoffed as Duke Anle. Also, it would have been suicide for him to try and defend Cheng Du (not Baidi castle, btw), since he had virtually no forces - they were all with Jiang Wei.

Rakiri's right, Zhou Yu died of natural causes, albeit at a rather young age. And yes, we are discussing Lu Su, not Lu Bu. Learn to read. Also, Lu Bu was executed by Cao Cao precisely a decade before the Battle of Chibi.
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
axwq Posted at: 08:14 Aug29 2008 Post ID: 2402082
axwq
+
+
well lu bu's weapon is awesome because of its reach and power but zuo ci's weapon the deck of cards is awesome because his magic cards can make sima yi's magic beam. and his musuo is awesome.
bigred08 Posted at: 05:15 Oct17 2008 Post ID: 2456002
bigred08
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know this has nothing to do with the topic. but how do you delete a saved game?
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close