Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Enter The Matrix

Get Neo...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

iknowalot Posted at: 20:28 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 124655
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I know that if I ask how to play as Neo that mostly anyone who responds will say that it's not possible to play as Neo. Well, there is a way to play as Neo. I will figure it out eventually and post how to play as him here. If anyone else figures it out before me PLEASE say so. Although, if anyone asks on the Q/A part of the site and I figure out how to get him, I will say that there's no way to get him anyway. I would rather anyone who would read not say how to either but I can't stop you. If you figure out how to get him before me (or already have), I definetely can't stop you then because then it's your choice. If you know how to play as him or figure it out please post.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:18 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139813
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
YOU CAN NOT GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!! There is a code that called unlock neo but it is only for pics on hacking
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
crazymunky55 Posted at: 18:46 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215477
crazymunky55
Forum GuestMember
+
+
actually there is 1 way to get neo...modified xboxSmile. u can change the code to make it trinity and neo instead of gost and niome but its illegal..u can do that with any game
crazymunky55 Posted at: 18:47 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215481
crazymunky55
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and no i dont have a modified xbox...
iknowalot Posted at: 22:59 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 218613
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I did find a way on the internet to get Neo's skin on a player, but it was too confusing. Anyway, I couldn't care now since the new Matrix game comes out in November
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
magooglybob Posted at: 10:44 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 272122
magooglybob
+
+
yeaqh i heard about that its called the matrix:path of neo its said that instead of pplaying the whole story line like in the movie well you can play it out to how you want it to be
iknowalot Posted at: 21:16 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 279282
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah no one knows more than me about that. It will even have parts from the Animatrix movie.
fableboy Posted at: 21:59 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 299816
fableboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Jul-2005 magooglybob said:yeaqh i heard about that its called the matrix:path of neo its said that instead of pplaying the whole story line like in the movie well you can play it out to how you want it to be
that games gonna be awsome!
ducky2 Posted at: 01:56 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 300404
ducky2
+
+
I have seen a few screenshots from the new game, it looks like it will be better.
iknowalot Posted at: 01:16 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 318925
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Of course it will be better! It will have playable story-mode characters including Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus. And you can live the parts from "Animatrix," the "Matrix" games and movies, and that ripoff conclusion called "Revolutions." I wonder how boring that conclusion will be in the game.
ducky2 Posted at: 05:27 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 319357
ducky2
+
+
Let's just hope that they aren't over hyping it.
-Back on topic...-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close