Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Enter The Matrix

Combos...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

makarov8shot Posted at: 15:54 Oct14 2007 Post ID: 1955161
makarov8shot
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
To anyone who still plays Enter the Matrix...
When you perform any 2 kicks at the start of the combo (without focus), and then you start on your 3rd kick, I found out that if you hold down the button on the third kick, and move the analogue stick toward your opponent, the character will do a quick little roundhouse kick. I thought this move was interesting since you could only do it at the end of the combo. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? and if so, is there a written record of all the combos you can make? I'm not sure if it is the same way for X-Box as PS2, because I played the PS2 version.

« Last edited by makarov8shot on Oct 14th 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
blakjustus Posted at: 02:28 Dec08 2008 Post ID: 2496646
blakjustus
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Eh......its funny b'cause I have the ps2 version and I am doin moves I never done before....like counter hitin 2 punks at the same time I never done that b'4 and I only did it once.........I am thinkin it may have sumpin to do with where you stand at but if not that den most deffintly its the direction you push the anolog stick when performin x..o..squares and tri...but one thing is 4 sure is that they do have a lot of moves we don't use a lot or not at all....position and the direction of the left anolog stick is a factor tho.......
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close